Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: New Skin LHUPATECH Zenbox - Now available to download!  (Read 4912 times)

LHUPA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2019, 01:05:09 am
New Skin LHUPATECH Zenbox - Now available to download!
« on: August 29, 2009, 03:26:10 am »
Dear Friends,

Now, I will be able to re-post all my skins built for DW Jukebox for download in their integrality without splitting out the files in multiple parts that has caused a real headache to users in the past!
From now, all material should be available from e-snips and a permanent link to each skin should be available for downloading it!

I'm just finished a new DW Jukebox skin for August 2009 called "LHUPATECH Zenbox" that refers to a Zenith console TV (Model: SD2503G) jukebox project and it's the virtual version of that jukebox! The official project isn't in construction because the console TV is unavailable at this moment. But, I'm glad to unvail you the preamble of the project.

- The fixed dimension problem with the title strip grid that I have met in the past, is now fixed and I can build skins in "auto" or "normal" mode. Now, users have no longer to set their jukebox in "height" mode to use LHUPATECH's skins!

Click this link to download LHUPATECH Zenbox DW Jukebox Skin (You should be automatically redirected to esnips.com on the author's downloading page!): http://www.esnips.com/doc/ff57d8b8-ffe5-4074-8e70-21b982d79261/LHUPATECH-ZENBOX-DW-Jukebox-Skin

Have a good experience!

LHUPA
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 05:00:06 am by LHUPA »