Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Original Ms. Pac-Man Parts for Sale/Trade  (Read 1593 times)

otg

• Trade Count: (0)
Original Ms. Pac-Man Parts for Sale/Trade
« on: December 07, 2010, 01:54:40 am »
I am in the process of restoring my Ms. Pac-Man upright cabinet.  I am going to keep this machine for use in our home.  I want to keep the outside of the cabinet as original as possible (control panel, marquee, etc.) but inside I intend to revamp it a bit.  My Ms. Pac-Man cabinet still has the original monitor, which DOES work, but has some display distortion issues... I think it needs recapped.  It also has some burn-in, so I have decided to replace it.  That said, I would like to get rid of the original CRT that was in the cabinet.   It's still in its mounts, etc.  I just followed the instructions in the owner's manual to discharge and remove it.  Does this monitor have any resale value?  If so, I would be glad to sell it (for whatever a fair price is) to someone who will reuse it.

I also have the black 19" CRT bezel and the tinted plexi-glass panel (which has a small scratch on it).  Not sure if these have value, but again I'm willing to sell them for whatever is a fair price.

Finally, I have the original Ms. Pac-Man PCB & daughter board from the cabinet.  I tested them and they work perfectly.  Nevertheless, I want to replace them.  I realize there is controversy about not keeping the inside of these classic machines original, but we have very little space and I want to replace the original working Ms. Pac-Man program board with something that will offer us more game options here at home.  That said, if you need a working original Ms. Pac-Man board & the associated daughter board, cabling, and mounting hardware, let me know.  I won't give it away... but again, am willing to accept a fair market price for it. 

I have pictures of these items that I can post, if you like. Just let me know.

Thanks.