Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Atari Football 2 player  (Read 2381 times)

meauxmeaux

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 22, 2011, 04:34:10 pm
    • www.AtariFootball.com
Atari Football 2 player
« on: July 07, 2009, 08:26:56 pm »
Still working on it, but here's my progress so far.

www.AtariFootball.com
Rob
-------------
www.Atarifootball.com
[Atari Football, S.T.U.N. Runner, Qix, Elevator Action, Nintendo Vs. (Red Tent, Ivan's Stewart's Iron Man Off-Road, Xenophobe, Steel Gunner]

RetroACTIVE

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 28, 2024, 04:27:52 pm
  • Gramps
Re: Atari Football 2 player
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 09:29:37 pm »
Nice site!  Great repair work you have going on... I'm in the middle of a simlar situation with my 4P.
Happy Gaming!

meauxmeaux

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 22, 2011, 04:34:10 pm
    • www.AtariFootball.com
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 09:40:56 pm »
Thank you.  I'm enjoying the restoration, but it's taking a LOOOOOOONG time to complete.

I'm pretty much at the last stages with the "wood-grain vinyl" and the football player artwork.

How are you doing on your 4-player?
Rob
-------------
www.Atarifootball.com
[Atari Football, S.T.U.N. Runner, Qix, Elevator Action, Nintendo Vs. (Red Tent, Ivan's Stewart's Iron Man Off-Road, Xenophobe, Steel Gunner]

RetroACTIVE

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 28, 2024, 04:27:52 pm
  • Gramps
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 09:49:55 pm »
Thank you.  I'm enjoying the restoration, but it's taking a LOOOOOOONG time to complete.

I'm pretty much at the last stages with the "wood-grain vinyl" and the football player artwork.

How are you doing on your 4-player?

I've all the pieces cut and re-vinyled except the door panel... I've also refabbed every single piece of blocking material for reassembly.  I still need to send the coin door and power block out for powder coating and need to touch up the edges of the panels with the artwork.

All totaled I will end up refabbing about 12 pieces only keeping the two main artwork and table support panels...like yours, it will be pretty much new!

Looking forward to the rest of your progress!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 09:55:02 pm by RetroACTIVE »
Happy Gaming!