Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FS: Bartop/Countertop Arcade Cabinet Kits, Brand New, Custom Built [NJ/SHIP]  (Read 7807 times)

emdkay

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 10, 2019, 09:53:25 pm
  • Authentic & Repro Arcade Artwork & Bartop Cabinets
    • EMDKAY - Authentic & Reproduction Arcade Artwork
I haven't officially posted a for-sale listing for these in the BYOAC forums, so here we go!

Bartop/Countertop Arcade Cabinet Kits ($199):

Plug-and-Play Bartop/Countertop Arcade Cabinets ($799):

Inside monitor area dimensions (slim bartop):
16 1/4"W x 13 11/16"H  x 12 1/4"D
(10 1/4" viewable height)

Dimensions of the cabinet itself (slim bartop):
17 3/4"W x 28"H x 22 1/4"D

The classic bartop kit adds 5" to the depth.

Customizations, such as a larger monitor width area, button hole configurations, etc., start at $10.00.

More info can be found here:
http://emdkay.net/emdkayde_bartop.html

:cheers:
EMDKAY.net - Your Original Source for Authentic & Reproduction Arcade Artwork, Arcade & Mame Marquees, and Home Arcade Bartop Cabinets
Improve the lives of children with toys and games through Emdkay & Child's Play! - See specially marked products.

Ummon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 09, 2010, 06:37:18 pm
Looks good.
Yo. Chocolate.

"Theoretical physics has been the most successful and cost-effective in all of science."

Stephen Hawking

People often confuse expressed observations with complaint, ridicule, or - even worse - self-pity.

extendedplayarcade

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 16, 2018, 11:14:26 pm
  • The Games You Crave
    • Extended Play Arcade
Nice where in NJ?

I am from Jersey.   :cheers:

emdkay

• Offline Offline
How much for one big enough to hold a 21" Triniton CRT?

Height, 19.86 in. Width, 19.62 in. Depth, 18.68 in.

PM sent!
EMDKAY.net - Your Original Source for Authentic & Reproduction Arcade Artwork, Arcade & Mame Marquees, and Home Arcade Bartop Cabinets
Improve the lives of children with toys and games through Emdkay & Child's Play! - See specially marked products.

emdkay

• Offline Offline
Nice where in NJ?

I'm also Brent from NJ - too strange!  Doppelganger??  I'm located in Bloomfield.

Are you interested in a cabinet, or just saying hello to your neighbor?   ;)

extendedplayarcade

• Offline Offline
  • The Games You Crave
    • Extended Play Arcade
Nice where in NJ?

I'm also Brent from NJ - too strange!  Doppelganger??  I'm located in Bloomfield.

Seriously?  Wow that is crazy.  I live in Bernardsville, NJ      I use to have drive to Bloomfield (right on Bloomfield ave) to Hartz Mt.  They where one of my clients.  I switch jobs so I no longer have to drive there.

I am not 100% yet if I am looking for a bartop cabinet.  I thought they looked awesom and makes me want one but I have to be realistic with two small children and no time to even sleep

I will link ya on my website extendedplayarcade.com and keep ya in mind.

Nice to meet ya fellow Brent from NJ :cheers:

emdkay

• Offline Offline
Nice where in NJ?

Seriously?  Wow that is crazy.  I live in Bernardsville, NJ      I use to have drive to Bloomfield (right on Bloomfield ave) to Hartz Mt.  They where one of my clients.  I switch jobs so I no longer have to drive there.

I am not 100% yet if I am looking for a bartop cabinet.  I thought they looked awesom and makes me want one but I have to be realistic with two small children and no time to even sleep

Thanks for the comments! 

Also, thanks to your website, I'm out $20 from discovering those Pac-man lottery tickets!   Actually, I won $12 and the losing tickets will go into the contest for the cabinet :lol 

I just passed Bernardsville this past weekend - small world!  :cheers:

extendedplayarcade

• Offline Offline
  • The Games You Crave
    • Extended Play Arcade
Nice where in NJ?

Thanks for the comments! 

Also, thanks to your website, I'm out $20 from discovering those Pac-man lottery tickets!   Actually, I won $12 and the losing tickets will go into the contest for the cabinet :lol 

I just passed Bernardsville this past weekend - small world!  :cheers:

Yeah sorry about letting you know about the lottery tickets.  I am hooked on them.  I love the idea of a 2nd chance to win on loosing tickets.  I bought some more this weekend.  Spent 10 bucks and won 5 back.   The tickets are getting hard to find too so our chances are getting better and better to win a pac man machine.  What a dream it would be.

I left myself a note to link ya on my website asap.  Keep me posted!

Silly Burrito

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 22, 2022, 11:09:52 pm
  • Tigercade progress - 1%
Very nice kits!
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 10:15:02 pm »
Just to let everyone know, I've worked with Brent over the last couple of weeks to get my own bartop made for the kids (and yeah, for me too), and it came in today. Wow, am I impressed. This is some very nice craftsmanship, solid and well built...WAY better than if I had tried to do this on my own. I did skip a bit of the BYOAC doing this, but all the wiring and other hookups are mine to tinker with, so I don't feel bad about getting the woodworking done elsewhere, especially when it came out looking this good!

Brent worked with me to help me get the button placement correct, as well as answering many of my questions. I plan on posting some pictures once I get all my part orders in and get this machine working, but the Tigercade is officially born now.

Thanks again, Brent. A class act, and I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again.

:applaud:
Geaux Saints! Geaux Tigers!

emdkay

• Offline Offline
Re: Very nice kits!
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2009, 12:12:20 am »
Just to let everyone know, I've worked with Brent over the last couple of weeks to get my own bartop made for the kids (and yeah, for me too), and it came in today. Wow, am I impressed. This is some very nice craftsmanship, solid and well built...WAY better than if I had tried to do this on my own. I did skip a bit of the BYOAC doing this, but all the wiring and other hookups are mine to tinker with, so I don't feel bad about getting the woodworking done elsewhere, especially when it came out looking this good!

Brent worked with me to help me get the button placement correct, as well as answering many of my questions. I plan on posting some pictures once I get all my part orders in and get this machine working, but the Tigercade is officially born now.

Thanks again, Brent. A class act, and I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again.

:applaud:

That was very nice of you to post your thoughts on the cabinet!  Thank you so much!  I think you and the kids will really enjoy seeing the cabinet being personalized and come to completion. 

Let me know if you have any questions along the way.

Thanks again and enjoy!   :cheers: