Arcade Collecting > Miscellaneous Arcade Talk

So I go to visit my pinball machine ...

<< < (2/3) > >>

shmokes:
Gimme a break....you would reset the game to get the high score back?  There's a word for that.  Cheating.  How would it make you feel any better to know that you didn't actually *get* the high score on your machine, you just erase any score that's higher than yours.

AlanS17:
Cheating was back in the day when my brother would get  a higher score than me in Mine Sweeper so I would go into the ini file and change it.  ;D

I don't have that high score problem on my KI machine. I hold about every record for every character (but it's my game so I ought to, right?).

As for resetting the score.. then that lil girl is going to KNOW she's better. That's like admitting defeat. Just suck it up and keep practicing. Or put in another game you KNOW you will never lose in!  :)

paigeoliver:
Well, I am not as good at that pin as I should be, since the thing has never been in my house. But I am moving in a few months, at which point I will collect up my stored games (the pin along with a Kangaroo and a Crystal Castles), and begin to set some real scores on them.

Brax:

--- Quote from: paigeoliver on July 06, 2003, 09:12:21 pm ---SRW in all 5 positions, including one score that was higher than the current Twin Galaxies world record for the game.

--- End quote ---

So get her on the Twin Galaxies high score list! At least you can say she used your machine!

paigeoliver:

--- Quote from: Brax on July 10, 2003, 08:50:40 pm ---
--- Quote from: paigeoliver on July 06, 2003, 09:12:21 pm ---SRW in all 5 positions, including one score that was higher than the current Twin Galaxies world record for the game.

--- End quote ---

So get her on the Twin Galaxies high score list! At least you can say she used your machine!

--- End quote ---

The game wasn't videotaped. Anyway, I planned on breaking that record myself (it isn't very high).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version