Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Misc items that need to go - Springfield/MA  (Read 735 times)

myntik1

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 26, 2021, 12:03:28 pm
  • I'm part Jerry Lee and part Jerry Lee Lewis
Misc items that need to go - Springfield/MA
« on: April 29, 2009, 07:49:59 am »
I'm trying to raise some cash to fix some of my projects and get rid of some stuff that's collecting dust.  Send me a reasonable offer and your zip and we'll go from there.  Not looking to make a killing, but not looking to take a loss getting you something because you offered $20/shipped and you happen to live in New Zealand.

3 inch marble colored trackball - I can throw in the casing if you want I no longer have the rollers

empty Taito style cocktail - no shipping on this - includes 2 joysticks and top glass

NBA Jam Manual (original, not reproduced)  great condition

NBA Jam Marquee (uncut)

NBA Jam board (jamma) with the connecting cables and sound board- watw
willing to sell all NBA Jam items as a package

NBA JAM sound board (separate from package above) no cables with this one

Astro fighters pcbs (2 boards) untested - I believe they work, they were in the cocktail that had a fried ps

G07 monitor and chassis - willing to separate
tube has burn and the chassis is dirty and needs a flyback (the prongs for the anode cap came off. I capped it before I put it in the garage 2 years ago but never got  around to getting a new flyback

13 inch WG monitor and chassis for a cocktail cab - probably needs cap kit

19 inch WG monitor and chassis - probably needs cap kit, no extra charge for the Ms P burn

Berzerk glass Marquee (probably a high 7 or 8 out of 10)

(2) ISO transformers - willing to separate

18 inch de-cased lcd monitor, a couple of scratches on the bottom, but nothing major
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 08:39:34 am by myntik1 »
full-time sucker for part-time pay

slapaham

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 31, 2012, 05:32:32 pm
Re: Misc items that need to go - Springfield/MA
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 11:11:10 am »
Hi

Don't live in New Zealand... but in the UK... ;)

I'd be interested in your NBA Jam stuff depending on how much you were looking for it! May also be interested in Astro Fighters...

Cheers

Jon