Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Gottlieb ball kicker part number needed.  (Read 1856 times)

Cyberflexx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 12, 2012, 03:40:10 pm
Gottlieb ball kicker part number needed.
« on: March 26, 2009, 10:43:50 am »
I dont have a parts manual for the machine but maybe someone here may have an idea of the part name or number that I need.  I will also need to find a place to buy them online other than pbresource since you cant order online like every other store on the net.

I need the plastic insert that is in a Gottlieb ball kicker.  These are sometimes Red or white plastic and they sit in the bottom of the kicker hole on the playfield.  I was doing my playfield swap and when I took the kicker off, the plastic peice just broke into a few peices.

I will need two of these one red, one white or 2 reds...

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 10:45:42 am by Cyberflexx »

shardian

• Saint is the evil mastermind
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 21, 2015, 03:11:31 pm
  • Friends don't let friends build frankenpanels...
Re: Gottlieb ball kicker part number needed.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 11:49:52 am »
pbresource is different to order from, but not all that bad really. I wish I knew you needed these a few days ago, because I just put in an order with them Monday.

If you call them and tell them what you need, they'll send it to you quickly, along with an invoice. I even got a nice woman this time on the phone instead of Steve.

Cyberflexx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 12, 2012, 03:40:10 pm
Re: Gottlieb ball kicker part number needed.
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 01:08:37 pm »
I found the parts, they are 2 seperate part numbers.  Marco had them, but only in an amber.  This will work until I can get a red to replace it..