Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Pac Man 'Mini' cab project.  (Read 21015 times)

Pacman83

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 18, 2012, 10:40:32 am
Pac Man 'Mini' cab project.
« on: March 13, 2009, 08:48:55 am »
I finally took the plunge and bought a VERY rare (especially here) 'mini' cab.  :)
It is very old and worn and there is some wood rot on the base. As you can see from the pictures, the wood rot is confined to one of the corners where it meets the front panel (below the coin mech) and that extends about 2 inches into the front panel. There is no other wood rot besides this. The base could be removed and replaced I expect.

The feet are no longer there and it looks as if it was stored for some time on a damp floor. This cab was apparently stored in a warehouse for MANY years and it shows.  ^-^

Anyway, it's not all bad news. The monitor fires up and has no real screen burn. The marquee lights as well but there is no gameboard. The inside looks pretty good as well.
I can still source most parts from your lovely country (Twobits) and I would appreciate any advice from you guys as far as the restoration goes.
Please recommend to me - Cleaning of circuitry, SAFETY, cleaning & treating of wood, and general issues to make things run a little smoother.

This was a gamble, I know. It is difficult to buy a genuine Midway cab here for any less than £1500 (a restored decent one that is) so I saw this as an oppertunity to try it myself. The cab is completely untouched by myself at the moment, so what you see in these pictures is what was stored for Lord knows how long ?

Let me know your thoughts. Now, the pictures.  ;)

World #3 Pac Man arcade - Splitscreen 1983
'Golden Age' Champion 1980 - 84
Funspot XI - Live 'splitscreen' 3,227,000

Spyridon

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 30, 2021, 02:47:05 pm
Re: Pac Man 'Mini' cab project.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 02:46:46 pm »

I can still source most parts from your lovely country (Twobits) and I would appreciate any advice from you guys as far as the restoration goes.

The first bit of advice I can give you is to look around before ordering from Twobits.  You can probably find everything you need cheaper.  Check out the Buy/Sell/Trade section here as well as the For Sale sections over at KLOV.

Also, you never stated where you are from?

This looks like a good project.  Ask any specific questions you have and I'm sure the good people on this board will help you out.

My current collection:  Arkanoid^3, Asteroids Deluxe, Centipede, Donkey Kong w/DIIK, Frenzy w/Berzerk multi, Galaga, Galaxian, Gyruss, Mappy,  Missile Command, Multi-Williams, O'Boyles Arcade (Mame), Pac-man,  Sinistar, Star Wars, Tempest, War Gods

Pacman83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 03:38:48 pm »
Sorry guys, I'm from Cumbria, England.  ;)
Obviously, getting parts etc is not easy to here, if there are light parts (like switches, overlay, bulbs, fuses etc) needed, I attend Funspot each year to play Pac Man for charity, so I could get one of the guys there to bring needed items there and then take them home to England.

Thankys for your support BTW.  8)

RayB

• I'm not wearing pants! HA!
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 24, 2024, 12:00:13 am
  • There's my post
    • RayB.com
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 04:03:14 pm »
You'd be surprised. 1500 bps ? not likely. You've been looking retail. There's a whole "underground" scene where this stuff is much more affordable.

;)

PS: You've come to the right place to find out more.  ;D
NO MORE!!

Pacman83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2009, 05:07:53 pm »
Does anyone have some pointers regarding the woodwork ?
I've had some guys say that particle board is not salvageable once rot has set in. Is there a way to remove / rebuild those sections ?
I fully expect that the base itself has to be removed and replaced, but obviously the surrounding wood has to be sound.

Is it best to completely strip the cab out of the internals and if so, is there a best way to do this ? Maybe a link to a similar project here ? I'll keep looking in the mean time.  :)

Cheers
Jon.

Level42

• Wiki Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 13, 2018, 01:56:39 am
  • A Suzo stick is a joy forever...
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 03:29:37 am »
I'm definity no expert at wood work but it looks to me like you should be able to safe that one. Personally, I'd rather have a less perfect _original_ cab then make a new one and transplant everything inside. It wouldn't be the same IMHO.

Yes I would definitely replace the bottom wood. Check out the "woodworking" thread for some suggestions to get the lower parts of the sides in good shape.

Even if you could have find one cheaper, it's not like you can pick up original Pac's here by the bunch. Yes I have seen two for sale in the past 3 years but still it's a nice project to restore that one.

I doubt the mini CPO is available from TwoBits, and indeed I'd try to look elsewhere first because of quality and price....

Monitor looks like a G07 ? not sure..

This will be fun to follow !

Some other good sources for info are the UK based Jamma+ forum (http://www.jammaplus.co.uk/) and KLOV forum http://forums.arcade-museum.com/ but do please keep the project thread here :D
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 03:32:45 am by Level42 »

Pacman83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 03:37:35 am »
Thanks Level42,

Yes, it will be some pretty hard work but rewarding at the same time. (he says, fingers crossed)  ;)

Yes, the monitor is absolutely original, November 1980 printed on there. Until I get a new game board, who knows if it will look OK. Like I mentioned, it does fire up, so there's a start I guess.
Yesterday I dusted the inside with a soft bristle brush with one hand, the hoover in the other as I went. I will post the new 'clean interior cab' soon as.  :)

You'll see on the new shots that the 10p slot has 27,000 credits logged and the 50p (3 x credits) has 2,200 credits so, there's been some serious action on this cab. Wonder if anyone reached the splitscreen ?  ;D

Pacman83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 04:20:55 am »
OK, here's the new pics of the cab. Amazing what a brush, hoover and an hour of patience can do ......  ;)

Mauzy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 23, 2020, 11:51:27 am
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 11:00:17 am »
At least your electronics don't look to be in too bad of shape. Now that you got everything cleaned up, you need to gut it and make a mess working on that wood.  ;D
"Son, all hobbies suck. But if you keep at it, you might find you managed to kill some precious time."

Pacman83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 02:27:52 pm »
Yes, that's coming soon .......  ;)

Pacman83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2009, 06:08:46 pm »
Time to sand the cab down and firstly, use the wood hardener on the rotten areas as well as any exposed edges. The interior of the base has been done as well, 2 coats.

I've done all the surfaces that the T-molding attaches as this looks suspect to cracking & splitting. The hardener is EXTREMELY irritant so, like the picture demonstrates (cheers Wife) wear a mask and eye protection !

The hardener is fantastic stuff though ! After 2 hours, it was rock solid and the areas that were pretty soft and vunerable are now like new wood strength. No kidding.

Sort the base out & filling next ..........

Mauzy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2009, 07:33:59 pm »
So what is your plan for the sides considering the wood grain look is gone? Wood grain vinyl?

Oh and if there was still any confusion about that monitor, it is most definitely a G07 as Level42 guessed. I have two of those, and they can be a very sturdy monitor when brought back to life.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 07:38:29 pm by Mauzy »
"Son, all hobbies suck. But if you keep at it, you might find you managed to kill some precious time."

Pacman83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2009, 07:48:33 pm »
Hi Mauzy,

Formica is a good option I feel. I want to keep the original look and colour as near as I can. Cuban Mahogany looks a great match.  :)

orion

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 07, 2022, 03:58:03 pm
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2009, 08:33:23 pm »
Whenever an arcade restorer dons a respirator, you know they are about to take some names and kick some ass!!!! Good news the monitor fires up... once you get a hold of a working PCB, this should be a piece of cake (OK, not really  ;) )

Mauzy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2009, 08:56:43 pm »
Hi Mauzy,

Formica is a good option I feel. I want to keep the original look and colour as near as I can. Cuban Mahogany looks a great match.  :)

If you wanted to be REALLY anal about it, you could do Cherry Oak. Thats what the cocktail tables were modeled after, I'd assume they would do the same with the cabarets. I like the looks of cuban mahogany though. Im not really a purist when it comes to the wood grain cabinets. My Super Pac Man cocktail has a 4 inch tall black strip of plywood along the bottom of the front of the cab. The original owner seemed to not know what leg levelers were for and allowed the bottom to come apart. Even the fancy wood hardener (which I had never heard of until now) would not have patched this bad boy up.

Pacman83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2009, 06:13:59 pm »
OK, time to bond the new base onto the cab.
I've used a high grade ply 'sandwich' of 2 sheets to allow for both strength and the inclusion later of either adjustable feet or castors.
The original base of the cab was pretty uneven in places, so I had to make sure that all 4 corners were level before the new base could be fitted. The cab would only rock like a table with a 'dodgy' leg. 

This seems the best option for me. The thought of knocking the 'old' base out and putting a new one in, then fill in the bottom edges doesn't seem the best solution. This cab needed a new base to sit on, the old one was simply retired. I understand that it will be about 0.8" higher than before, but hey, it's close enough and way better than before.  ;)

The base will be bolted in all 4 corners as well with large washers attached both sides. Countersunk as well. The base will be finished off before the filler is applied, probably slightly chamfered to the bottom and painted matt black.

Pilot holes were drilled to support the new base whilst the Evo Woodglue sets. This glue is just fantastic and is actually stronger that the wood itself. One has to be careful though. Once this stuff has set, forget about repositioning anything, so it's 'right first time'.

I decided to place it upright as there is over 40kg on the new base to set it completely flat. Next job ...... Woodfiller the rough edges and sort the hole out.

Pacman83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2009, 02:29:11 pm »
The base is nearly sanded down completely now. The result has been positive I feel and it'll look so much better when the laminate is applied and the T mounding is sorted. The hole was finished with glass fibre and woodfilled to finish. The new base was then treated and hardener applied. It really is SO solid and probably stronger than new !  Don't forget though, the base is far from finished as the final smooth coat has to be applied once the remainder of the base coat is sanded with 1500 paper.

I did some work on the power board this afternoon. I used the rotten original one as a template for positioning the pilot holes. The 4 bolts used for grounding were drilled straight through and countersunk. I removed the surface rust from the transformers and the connections with the trusty Dremmel and polished what needed to be done. There are new zinc coated hex nuts throughout.

All of the contacts & solder has been cleaned using PCB Alchohol cleaner and they've come up well. The casings of the transformers were also given a coat of enamel spray.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 02:35:06 pm by Pacman83 »

Pacman83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2009, 02:30:10 pm »
Used the afternoon to continue the prep work on the cab.
Just to think, there was a fist sized hole bottom right ! It has vanished and is lovely and smooth. 
The base has had 4 coach bolts fitted and I fitted temporary feet until I sort some leg levellers in steel.
I have primed the 'worked' areas in grey, then in satin black.
The rough wood at the back of the cab surrounding the vents for the transformers has come up pretty good. Took ages to sand and prep though ! 
Even though some areas (such as the rear) aren't really visible, I wanted to make sure it was done as the rest of the cab has had a lot of attention to it. I also sprayed the interior with 'satin' spray and it looks new.
The top of the cab has come up like glass and I'm very pleased with it. also the speaker grille area looks as good. The preparation on this project really is everything. Well worth the effort. 

This coming week the steel parts are off to the sandblaster & Powdercoaters, then to pick up the laminate for the sides and front ...... 

Spyridon

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 30, 2021, 02:47:05 pm
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2009, 07:10:09 pm »
This is impressive!  Nice work.

My current collection:  Arkanoid^3, Asteroids Deluxe, Centipede, Donkey Kong w/DIIK, Frenzy w/Berzerk multi, Galaga, Galaxian, Gyruss, Mappy,  Missile Command, Multi-Williams, O'Boyles Arcade (Mame), Pac-man,  Sinistar, Star Wars, Tempest, War Gods

Pacman83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2009, 04:57:09 pm »
Next job that's now complete is the steel from the cab.   :)

The huge majority of it was good for blasting, treating and powder coating but there were 2 pieces from the CP that were VERY bad. It was probably an option to get these re-manufactured, but I wanted to save every single original bit I could, so, it was going to be a lot of preparation with these.  :dizzy:

The rust had eaten away in some areas so badly that the only option here was automotive steel 'filler' followed by the laborious task of using 4 grades (260,600,800,1250) of wet & dry on the complete CP and the 2 other rusty parts. The Powdercoaters let me know straight away that these 3 parts had to be done by hand.  ;)

You'll see by the pictures the stages they went through. There were 3 coats of primer followed by 3 coats of 'matt' paint. The result has been good though. As a reminder to just how bad the CP was, look at the first posting ...    ;)

The front artwork was supplied by Monkey online and his work (as mentioned here before) is simply superb ! He even sent me a spare !!

Next job, LAMINATING !!!   :badmood:

Pacman83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2009, 05:02:59 pm »
It's lamination time.   ;)

I was faced with a veriety of methods of doing this. The one I opted for was what I felt more comfortable with, considering my limited experience in this area.

The laminate was lay flat and the cab was then lowered onto it. After careful positioning, I drew around the cab as a template with a pencil held on it's tip (to allow for an overlap) then removed the cab.

Using a brand new Stanley blade, I positioned a metal straight edge along the straight lines and scored VERY CAREFULLY !! You MUST wear gloves when doing this as one slip will cost you a serious injury.

When the straight scores are done, you can then carefully go over your marks a few times then the laminate will break off easily. Care must be taken on the curve as this is all done 'freehand'. Patience is a vital key in this job.
The new laminate side can then be placed on top of the cab (now lay flat) and carefully positioned. I used a masking tape 'hinge' on the longest edge (the back) to join the laminate to the cab. It can then be hinged backwards, knowing that when you're ready to lower it, it will match the side perfectly. 

The edge of the laminate and the cab is then painted with the contact adhesive, I then used the spray alternative to cover the rest of the surfaces. Both laminate & cab must be covered with a layer.

NOTE - You must be certain in your mind that the two sides are lined up before they come together. As the laminate is lowered, use one hand to slowly press down near the 'hinge' as you check it's uniform. Once these surfaces come together, there's NO way you're going to reposition it if you get the positioning wrong. 

It's then smoothed out and lay on it's side to weigh down the join during the curing process (about 2 hours). I then used a 'ba$tard' cut file to file the excess by hand using a slow even stroke, only applying pressure on the forward stroke, so not to splinter the plastic side of the laminate. You'll see in the 1st picture the file and small wire brush. Make sure you clean the surface of the file from time to time as it clogs up with laminate dust and wear your mask.

This was a slow and laborious job, but worth the patience. Once done all round you can stand back and admire the finished side. Repeat to the other side and I have to do the front panel now. 

javeryh

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:28:40 am
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2009, 08:59:57 pm »
Very impressive work!   You worked some serious restoration kung-fu on that CP.

Any reason why you didn't cut the laminate about 1/2" oversize and then route it flush?

:cheers:

Pacman83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2009, 02:41:46 am »
Very impressive work!   You worked some serious restoration kung-fu on that CP.

Any reason why you didn't cut the laminate about 1/2" oversize and then route it flush?

:cheers:

I have a router and a straight cutting bit with a bearing guide, trouble is, I needed to clamp a wooden 'guide' to the edge of the cab for it to work properley and there's places on the cab where this is not possible. I suppose on a full size cab it would be a little more straightforward, but I aired on the side of safety as these sheets of Formica cost me £70 (or about $100)  ;)

Level42

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2009, 05:14:39 am »
 :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Fabulous work ! I much prefer the new formica style over the original, looks very tasteful !

The CP (and all the other metal parts) look great too, indeed amazing when compared with your starting point !  :applaud: :applaud:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 05:17:13 am by Level42 »

Pacman83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2009, 12:39:58 pm »
Alright, now to finish off the lamination.  ;)
The front was relatively straightforward compared to the sides. I had to carefully measure the exact dimensions of the front, in this case, 18" wide x 29.75" long.
I did this using a long steel rule, which I use also to cut the straight lines up against, again, remember that if you attempt this yourself, WEAR GLOVES !!

Anyway, the front was checked for any dust & crud, then painted with Contact adhesive (same for the laminate) right up to the edge. Don't worry if some excess squeezes out, you can deal with that later, but for now it's important to have bonding up to the very edge.

You'll notice that the edges of the cab are now protected by 'low tack' masking tape until the T-moulding arrives, that's to stop any accidents !   also, the inside edge of the sides are masked out to prevent the Contact adhesive from spoiling the black finish. as soon as the laminate is applied, remove this tape as it will be a bugger to remove when the adhesive cures.
The coin door was then cut out by hand after marking it from the inside with a pencil. After the two were brought together, lots of pressure is then applied to ensure good adhesion.

I've included a shot of the PCB (which arrived today) 
I purchased it from a guy in New York called Slava Madrit. He has an advert on eBay and to sum things up, his service, comms and goods are SENSATIONAL ! Let me know if you need his details.

The T-moulding arrives soon along with leg levellers, new fuse holders & fuses, new Midway logo for the front of the coin door and a new cap kit for the monitor.  :)

RayB

• Offline Offline
  • There's my post
    • RayB.com
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2009, 03:35:51 pm »
Wow. I think I'm going to follow these steps to re-finish my Omega Race mini.  Where do you buy that laminate?
NO MORE!!

Pacman83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2009, 04:18:33 pm »
Wow. I think I'm going to follow these steps to re-finish my Omega Race mini.  Where do you buy that laminate?

It's Formica. - http://www.formica.co.uk/publish/site/eu/uk/en/home.html

It's expensive but fantastic quality laminate. The original cab had 'sticky plastic' sheets glued on.  :)

Pacman83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2009, 03:13:38 pm »
Had to finish the front laminate panel.   :)

The coin door aperture has ovals cut on the hinge side to accomodate the fixings so this had to be done with a round file. The sides were done with the ba$tard file same as the sides, then some countersinks were cut on the facia after the pilot holes for the studs were drilled. The reverse side of the coin door has strengthener rings welded to the base of the studs and the countersinks accomodate these.

The frame was then offered up to the facia to check for an exact fit.

The steelwork has been finished by hand as well. The shotblast, treating and powdercoat did the job, but after the completion of the CP, the rest of the exterior steel didn't meet this standard, so I decided to finish them in the exact same way to the CP.

The signage from the cab has been cleaned up and laminated ready for installation, but I still require a Bally Midway aluminium plate from the rear of the cab as this was missing.

Mauzy

• Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2009, 07:51:25 pm »
I like the laminated signage idea. I'm gonna have to do that to my cabs. Luckily I made sure to keep all my paper goods like that in a small component drawer otherwise they would certainly be lost!

Level42

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2009, 07:41:03 am »
...... but I still require a Bally Midway aluminium plate from the rear of the cab as this was missing.

Rich from www.thisoldgame.com has excellent Bally/Midway rear plates incl. mounting hardware.

javeryh

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:28:40 am
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2009, 02:33:30 pm »
I love how it says "Pac-men"

Pacman83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2009, 05:48:51 am »
I love how it says "Pac-men"

Wouldn't be allowed today  :censored:
Should be 'Pac - People'  ;)

Level42

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2009, 06:22:39 am »
So.......how does that card look like on Ms. Pac Man ?

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:20:30 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2009, 08:50:37 am »
that is a down right AMAZING job +1 to your Restore-Fu
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

Pacman83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2009, 12:25:43 pm »
Some parts arrived today (hooray) and it was high time that the T - Moulding was applied. Taking to account that the Formica was 1.2mm thick, there was a slight 'edge' when it was attached. This was cleaned off carefully with a needle file, then the edge finished with a black permanent marker. I ran some contact adhesive along the moulding cut before the moulding was hammered down.
The end result looks really good.  :)

The fuse holders and new fuses were swapped with the old ones and soldered into place. The leg levellers are to be fitted soon, they are top quality as well, very pleased with them.
I have finished off the coin door, now it has the original Midway plaque on the front.
The back door has been sanded down and primed, finished with black paint. I will show more details of these as they're fitted.

The cap kit is here and I am just awaiting the new Flyback transformer, then I'll get them fitted to the monitor.
The marquee has been given a couple of coats of white emulsion and the rear vents have now been stapled into place.

There are new 1-2 player buttons and the joystick arrived as well this afternoon, courtest of Mark Alpiger. Many thanks Mark !  ;)
I will use the best parts from the 2 that I have to make a good one.

It's slowly coming together now  ;D

RetroACTIVE

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 28, 2024, 04:27:52 pm
  • Gramps
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2009, 01:59:26 pm »
AWESOME   :applaud:  AWESOME   :applaud:  AWESOME  :applaud: 

Someday I want to do a Phoenix with laminate as well. 

You've done a terrific job!
Happy Gaming!

Pacman83

• Offline Offline
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2009, 09:33:51 am »
Time for the coin door and components to have the make-over they deserve.  ;)

There was a lot of rusty parts in there. The 10p coin mech looked as though it was still in use up to the storage of this cab (whenever that was) but the 50p mech was thrown in the base and had been cannibilised.
The cab will be set to 'freeplay' whan I'm done, so in all honesty, I'm not too bothered if they're operational at the moment.

All the parts that were rusted were rubbed down with wet & dry and prepared to be primed/coated. They were done in 'steel effect' spray paint. Even the tiny coach bolts used on the coin slots had to be done as they were ruined.
The new lock has been fitted to the door as well.

I masked out the windows of the credit counters before the work was done on them.
They've been re-fitted along with all the parts that were present from dissassembly.

I've taken some shots of the inside, the front of the coin door and some other shots with the C/P offered up to see how it'll look. Need to tackle the joystick soon.

Starting to look like a Pac cab now.  ;D

SirPeale

• Green Mountain Man
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 04, 2023, 09:51:57 am
  • Arcade Repair in New England
    • Arcade Game and Other Coin-Op Projects
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2009, 10:05:36 am »
Holy cow...I've never seen this "steel effect" paint.  That's awesome.  I'm guessing it's not available in the US.

JimmyU

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 11:48:28 pm
  • I believe I can fly!
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2009, 10:10:37 am »
Damn, that's a mighty fine job.  Keep up the good work.

RayB

• Offline Offline
  • There's my post
    • RayB.com
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2009, 11:17:06 am »
DAAAAAAMN! Nice!!   :notworthy:
NO MORE!!