Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Artwork now available! X-Men 6 Player cab!  (Read 115801 times)

RayB

• I'm not wearing pants! HA!
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 24, 2024, 12:00:13 am
  • There's my post
    • RayB.com
Re: Obtained an X-Men 6 Player cab!
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2009, 04:54:59 pm »
You could gut that cab and rent it out as a room!
NO MORE!!

traknfieldSUPAstar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 18, 2011, 07:34:52 pm
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2009, 12:01:51 am »
nice find! my kids love that game. its one of the reasons why I still won a 4-player jamma version  ;D

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 20, 2023, 11:39:06 pm
  • Build the impossible -"There is no Spoon"
    • DeLuSioNaL's YouTube Videos
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2009, 12:15:19 am »
I have a couple of questions, not really familiar with the game or the cabinet.  Why is one of the monitors mounted down below and projected onto a mirror?  I am sure there is plenty of room in there to have two monitors normally mounted.  Also with the two outside players I guess #1 and #6, are their joysticks mounted so that towards the monitor is up?  At such an extreme angle I would think that would be difficult.

I had thought the same thing, until I took another look at it in person and then it made sense.  If you were to have two monitors normally mounted, then you would see the borders of the monitors in between.  They would not be "seamless".  However, by mirroring one from the bottom (the one on the left is on the bottom facing up towards the mirror) and by having the monitor on the right normally mounted [it can be seen through a one way mirror (very high tech for it's time)], that allows the images to "overlap" when you look at it head on so that it appears as one wide image.  Problem solved.

I'm not quite sure about the joystick question, as it's been ages since I played this game in the arcades.  However, I would imagine that to move the character up, you would move the joystick towards the screen.  It seems the most natural.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 05:57:43 pm by DeLuSioNal29 »
Stop by my Youtube channel and leave a comment:

SuperGunGuru

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 10, 2021, 08:14:53 pm
  • Filling up that basement
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2009, 12:27:12 pm »

I had thought the same thing, until I took another look at it in person and then it made sense.  If you were to have two monitors normally mounted, then you would see the borders of the monitors in between.  They would not be "seamless".  However, by mirroring one from the bottom (the one on the left is on the bottom facing up towards the mirror) and by having the monitor on the right normally mounted [it can be seen through a one way mirror (very high tech for it's time)], that allows the images to "overlap" when you look at it head on so that it appears as one wide image.  Problem solved.

I'm not quite sure about the joystick question, as it's been ages since I played this game in the arcades.  However, I would imagine that to more the character up, you would move the joystick towards the screen.  It seems the most natural.
Congrats on the purchase! The joysticks on the extreme ends of the control panel are still oriented with up being towards the monitor so yes it is a bit awkward when playing as Dazler or Cyclops, especially with 6 people playing. I'm glad to see that you plan to keep it original, but I'm almost always much more in favor of preservation, especially when a game is nearly complete or working. So do you get anything on the screen at all? The game normally boots up with a rom check, but if the screens are only showing raster, I would meter the power supply voltage to see if it's working or not. You can grab drop in replacements for about 50 bucks on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/POWER-SUPPLY-150-FOR-KONAMI-AND-NEO-GEO-SNK-GAMES_W0QQitemZ120369566688QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item120369566688&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14

Edit: I can't resist sharing a picture of my 6 player X-Men. I got mine for 175 from a local arcade before they closed down. It was a nightmare to move it downstairs, but I think the stairway looks better with that opened up wall.  ;D
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 12:41:00 pm by SuperGunGuru »

CheffoJeffo

• Cheffo's right! ---saint
  • Wiki Master
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 02, 2024, 01:02:45 pm
  • Worthless button pusher!
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2009, 04:20:01 pm »
It was a nightmare to move it downstairs, but I think the stairway looks better with that opened up wall.  ;D

I have a few of those ...

:cheers: :cheers:
Working: Not Enough
Projects: Too Many
Progress: None

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2009, 09:25:53 pm »
Update:  I tried the X-men PCB on my other Jamma machine and everything is working perfectly.  I could only see the right side of the screen, since it's the 6 player version, but I'm sure the left will work just fine once I get it all running.  So although I purchased it as "non-working", it looks like I got a good bargain.

I took the control panel apart yesterday and discovered that the joysticks are all in pretty bad shape.  They were Happ competitions and a few were shot and didn't move smoothly (one even had soda spilled into it which dried and I had to take a hammer to it to get it out of the base.)  So I will have to order some replacements for them.   The buttons were also mixed and matched (some leaf switches, some micro switches).  So I will probably replace those too.

As for the control panel, I'm still working with Scott at Mamemarquees.com who confirmed that he can print something that big!   :applaud:  I'm about halfway done with reproducing the artwork on the CPO.

Super Gun Guru, yours look nice and clean (by the way, where are you located?).  Did you buy it like that or did you re-do the decals on it.  Where did you obtain all of the decals if so?  Your CPO looks mint too.  Did you reproduce it yourself or order it?  On the manual it says you can order decals and it lists the part numbers so  I gave the guys at Konami a call and left a message.  Hopefully they will get back to me soon.  In the meantime though,  would you be willing to scan the characters on the CPO for me?  I have the rest of the CPO including the logos, X-men purple print and arrows for the buttons.  But my characters are in bad shape, although I scanned them to touch them up.  But yours are perfect...  Let me know.   :applaud:

I still have to pick up the rest of it (I only have the control panel part).  I should be able to pick it up early next week.  Can't wait!

One more thing...  Anyone know what joysticks this game uses?  They appear to be ball tops with various colors.  The closest I could find were the "Sanwa  LB-35 Joystick Ball Tops" at Lizardlick's website:  http://www.lizardlickamusements.com/pages/joysticks.shtml

But they require the "Sanwa  JLW-TM-8 Ball Handle Joystick, 4 & 8-Way Adjustable" joytick, which goes for about $20 each.  Yikes, that's $120 plus the cost of the colored ball top replacements.  However, I did see the "iL 8-Way Eurojoysticks" which come in 6 different colors which will do the trick.  They go for $10 each.  What do you guys think?  Any others out there?

~ DeLuSioNaL

« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 09:31:18 pm by DeLuSioNal29 »

SuperGunGuru

• Offline Offline
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2009, 09:41:45 pm »
Super Gun Guru, yours look nice and clean (by the way, where are you located?).  Did you buy it like that or did you re-do the decals on it.  Where did you obtain all of the decals if so?  Your CPO looks mint too.  Did you reproduce it yourself or order it?  On the manual it says you can order decals and it lists the part numbers so  I gave the guys at Konami a call and left a message.  Hopefully they will get back to me soon.  In the meantime though,  would you be willing to scan the characters on the CPO for me?  I have the rest of the CPO including the logos, X-men purple print and arrows for the buttons.  But my characters are in bad shape, although I scanned them to touch them up.  But yours are perfect...  Let me know.   :applaud:
~ DeLuSioNaL
I'm not really setup to scan the artwork on the cp, but would a closeup photo of each character help? Mine is completely original with no repro artwork on it. I can give it a try if so LMK.

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2009, 09:58:00 pm »
If you lived close by I would not mind making a trip there with my scanner and laptop.   :P  But sure, any details would be great.  Perhaps a tripod can help?  I scanned my entire CPO by removing the lid of my flatbed scanner (it's USB with no power cord and super thin) and placing it upside down on my panel.  In a sense I turned it into a gigantic handheld scanner.  LOL.  I am still in the process of stitching it together.

Also, I am missing the marquee glass with the character abilities on it and the left side sticker above the coin door.  Pics of that would help too.  Use my first pic as a reference as to what I am missing.

Again, thanks for the help!

~ D

SuperGunGuru

• Offline Offline
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2009, 11:31:45 pm »
If you lived close by I would not mind making a trip there with my scanner and laptop.   :P  But sure, any details would be great.  Perhaps a tripod can help?  I scanned my entire CPO by removing the lid of my flatbed scanner (it's USB with no power cord and super thin) and placing it upside down on my panel.  In a sense I turned it into a gigantic handheld scanner.  LOL.  I am still in the process of stitching it together.

Also, I am missing the marquee glass with the character abilities on it and the left side sticker above the coin door.  Pics of that would help too.  Use my first pic as a reference as to what I am missing.

Again, thanks for the help!

~ D
Sorry forgot to mention in my previous post I'm in Michigan. Anyway, I'll see what I can do in terms of borrowing a scanner or getting good pictures of the CP characters.

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2009, 04:27:29 pm »
That sounds great thanks!

P.S. - Once this is done I plan to let Scott at Mamemarquees.com have the final graphic.  Then he can post it in his store for fellow 6-player X-men owners out there.

~ DeLuSioNaL

SirPeale

• Green Mountain Man
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 04, 2023, 09:51:57 am
  • Arcade Repair in New England
    • Arcade Game and Other Coin-Op Projects
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2009, 08:22:22 pm »
I think the original joysticks are Wicos.  Not sure if they're leaf or microswitch.

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2009, 11:15:44 pm »
Yep, looks like those are the ones.  I noticed that Quarterarcade.com carries some used ones, but they don't have all the colors.  Anyone know where else I can find them?

Jack Burton

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 26, 2023, 11:32:31 pm
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2009, 07:28:45 am »
Update:
One more thing...  Anyone know what joysticks this game uses?  They appear to be ball tops with various colors.  The closest I could find were the "Sanwa  LB-35 Joystick Ball Tops" at Lizardlick's website:  http://www.lizardlickamusements.com/pages/joysticks.shtml

But they require the "Sanwa  JLW-TM-8 Ball Handle Joystick, 4 & 8-Way Adjustable" joytick, which goes for about $20 each.  Yikes, that's $120 plus the cost of the colored ball top replacements.  However, I did see the "iL 8-Way Eurojoysticks" which come in 6 different colors which will do the trick.  They go for $10 each.  What do you guys think?  Any others out there?

~ DeLuSioNaL

I wouldn't go with the JLW joysticks.  They are overkill for this game.  Any old 8-way joystick should work, as long as it can use the existing mounting holes.

Sets of joysticks and buttons are always on sale on ebay.  They are usually Chinese clones of Japanese parts.

and of course, that eternally underused place of miracles, the BST section.  Post up exactly what you need and I guarantee you will find the best deal available there, or at the analogous section of another videogame forum like shoryuken.com, shmups.com, arcadeotaku.com, or neo-geo.com
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 07:31:04 am by Jack Burton »

Visitor Q

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 01, 2019, 09:09:30 am
  • The Saw Is Family
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2009, 08:28:16 am »
WOW!

That thing is massive!  :afro:

“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

JayB

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 25, 2013, 06:11:59 pm
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2009, 11:17:34 am »
Said the Nun to the Priest

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2009, 12:45:08 pm »
Well, I got the rest of it last night.  I had a friend with a pick-up truck help me out.  We removed the monitor from the back (was very easy with 6 bolts holding it in place) and the monitor was inside of a wooden box, so no dangerous parts were exposed.  I put the monitor in my SUV and he had the cabinet (laying on it's side) in his truck strapped down.

The move was relatively painless, since no stairs were involved (yet).  It's sitting in my garage, but I don't think it will fit into the side garage door into the game room, since it will not have enough "turn radius" to go in that way since it's so bulky.  But the good news is that it should fit through the front door (which has a few steps on the front stoop and then goes down into the basement via 5 or 6 steps down).  But plenty of room since it goes straight down without any turns.

I'll post pics once I take them of the rest of the unit.

P.S.  Can someone move this topic to the "Project Announcements" section?  Thanks in advance!

~ DeLuSioNaL

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2009, 07:40:44 pm »
I think I finally found some nice joysticks that will match the originals:

http://www.therealbobroberts.net/parts.html#joysticks

I'm not too familiar with joystick sizes, but will these clear the 3/4" MDF?

Thanks in advance!

~ DeLuSioNaL

MrMojoZ

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 25, 2009, 11:34:56 pm
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2009, 11:27:59 pm »
Anything will clear will some router work.  ;)

deepblue

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 12, 2018, 07:39:28 pm
  • Billy vs. Steve
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2009, 04:34:12 pm »
Delusional - what a find...congrats. If you're married please give us some advice on how you managed to convince your wife to bring that beast within 5 miles of your house. Seriously though, I'm subscribing to this thread, I'm eager to watch your progress.

One point I'll mention - I've heard nothing but BAD things about the $10 knock off joysticks from China. You've already got some projects under your belt here and know how expensive this hobby becomes (I'm well over $2K deep myself on the first build and we're not done yet) - opting for the cheaper sticks might save you $60-70...but you're going to be spending much more than that on artwork, buttons and other parts to make this thing look great.

Just my two cents - the Sanwa sticks are great and will hold up to lots of wear and tear that you and your buddies will give this thing :)

I dealt with Lizard Lick last year to get a bunch of parts - Chad is a great guy, has some really cool and hard to find products.

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2009, 03:52:23 pm »
Yeah, I'm married... But here's how I did it:

I kind of broke it to her in stages.  First I told her that I was going to look at a cab, which I did.  Then she questioned where I was going to get the money for it.  That's where I whipped out the "secret stash" of money that I put aside for just such an occasion.  :)    I then proceeded to get rid of some junk that was cluttering up my game room such as a futon which we never really sat on or used in the room.

But most importantly, I ended up bringing it home in "chunks".  I think if I brought it home in one shot she would have freaked.  But when she saw the panel and noted that it wasn't so bad she didn't really say anything.  That's when i said, "You should see the whole thing... it's a monster".  A week later, I got the rest of it (the monitor portion is still in the garage).  She saw the rest of it and just shook her head and rolled her eyes and chuckled, but didn't complain.  True love!

I'm guessing once I move it in the game room she will realize how much room it takes up, but it will be too late.   ;D

Honestly though, she probably secretly thinks that I am just going to fix it up and then re-sell it.   :angel:

~ DeLuSioNaL

deepblue

• Offline Offline
  • Billy vs. Steve
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2009, 03:58:48 pm »
Haha - hilarious, and your approach is noted for my own personal use in the future. My build-in-progress cabinet is up in my friend's shop and will be eventually migrating to my basement. It's no 6 person cab, but it's a still pretty big - we've had one "discussion" on it thus far, and I think I'm in the clear. The second and third cabinets that I buy/build though...

:)

Bluedeath

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 19, 2014, 11:20:09 am
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2009, 09:47:53 am »
Next step for you is to aquire a taito "ninjawarriors" or "darius" or even a "top landing"
I give up  fighting keyboard dislexia, I lost.

Visitor Q

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 01, 2019, 09:09:30 am
  • The Saw Is Family
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2009, 04:14:59 pm »
Yeah, I'm married... But here's how I did it:

I kind of broke it to her in stages.  First I told her that I was going to look at a cab, which I did.  Then she questioned where I was going to get the money for it.  That's where I whipped out the "secret stash" of money that I put aside for just such an occasion.  :)    I then proceeded to get rid of some junk that was cluttering up my game room such as a futon which we never really sat on or used in the room.

But most importantly, I ended up bringing it home in "chunks".  I think if I brought it home in one shot she would have freaked.  But when she saw the panel and noted that it wasn't so bad she didn't really say anything.  That's when i said, "You should see the whole thing... it's a monster".  A week later, I got the rest of it (the monitor portion is still in the garage).  She saw the rest of it and just shook her head and rolled her eyes and chuckled, but didn't complain.  True love!

I'm guessing once I move it in the game room she will realize how much room it takes up, but it will be too late.   ;D

Honestly though, she probably secretly thinks that I am just going to fix it up and then re-sell it.   :angel:

~ DeLuSioNaL

:laugh2:

Rumor has that there maybe a 8 player Xmen out there.  :P
“Woe be unto him who opens one of the seven gateways to hell, because through that gateway evil will invade the world."

CheffoJeffo

• Cheffo's right! ---saint
  • Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 02, 2024, 01:02:45 pm
  • Worthless button pusher!
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2009, 04:40:09 pm »

I'm reasonably certain that Mrs. Cheffo thought the same thing about my Asteroids cab ...
Working: Not Enough
Projects: Too Many
Progress: None

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2009, 05:44:18 pm »
So, it's been a while, but I've finally returned to this project, now that the weather it nicer outside.  (I live in New York).  The main reason I waited until nicer weather:  The other "chunk" of the cab is in the garage since I attempted to move it into the house and it did not fit.   D'oh!  :hissy:  So I had to wait until it got warmer out in order to work on it in the garage.

In the meantime though, I have been working on the graphics portion.  I've managed to reproduce the control panel overlay in photoshop and I'm about 80% done with that.  I've been working with Scott at Mamemarquees.com who was very generous in helping me obtain the 4 player artwork so that I could convert it. 

Great news for fellow 6 player X-men cab owners:  Once I finish the design, Scott at Mamemarquees.com is going to offer it in his store for printing.  :-)  It will actually be an improvement over the original, since it will be laminated with the "ultra" finish that he offers.  Very durable.

I'm hoping to finish up the CPO artwork this weekend.  Then while I wait for it, I can work on re-connecting the PCB board and wiring.  Again, the machine didn't work when I first bought it, but I stuck the PCB in my other Jamma machine and it worked great.  So I'm hoping it's just a matter of wiring.

Stay tuned!

~ DeLuSioNaL

JimmyU

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 14, 2024, 10:19:27 pm
  • I believe I can fly!
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2009, 05:53:59 pm »
Keep up with the good work.  It's one of my favorite cabs of all-time.

deepblue

• Offline Offline
  • Billy vs. Steve
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2009, 07:20:12 pm »
Ditto - I loved this game as a kid...look forward to seeing progress shots!

OldTymeToys

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 28, 2020, 09:29:32 am
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2009, 11:14:39 am »
Congrats man- huge score.  I'll be glued to your progress as this is one of my grails, I'm glad to see you're restoring it! :applaud:

mayhem

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 11, 2016, 03:37:04 am
  • http://cmaccs.com/
    • C-Macc's
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2009, 04:26:19 am »
 ;D nice.... wish i had the room for some thing like that lol ....

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2009, 04:48:14 pm »
I'm having a hard time vectorizing the characters on the control panel.  Is anyone out there good at this and willing to do it for free?  It would make a great addition to the artwork archives for the community.  I can supply hi-res scans of the characters on the control panel.

Thanks in advance!

~ DeLuSioNaL

deepblue

• Offline Offline
  • Billy vs. Steve
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2009, 04:54:25 pm »
Delusional - have you tried this?

http://vectormagic.com/home

You can sign up and get a few images free - I used it for my CP and it worked perfectly.

Flip_Willie

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 02, 2020, 11:20:46 pm
    • FlipWillie's Site
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2009, 05:40:35 pm »
I'm having a hard time vectorizing the characters on the control panel.  Is anyone out there good at this and willing to do it for free?  It would make a great addition to the artwork archives for the community.  I can supply hi-res scans of the characters on the control panel.

Thanks in advance!

~ DeLuSioNaL

If no one else volunteers, I would be happy to take a look at it. I feel certain that there are many members here that are more talented than I (You might consider posting this request in the artwork section); however, I might be able to do it.

Without being able to see how detailed the characters are, I can't guarantee anything, but I would love to try.

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2009, 06:28:57 pm »
Delusional - have you tried this?

http://vectormagic.com/home

You can sign up and get a few images free - I used it for my CP and it worked perfectly.
Funny that you mention that.  Actually, I was just checking the wiki and I came across that program after I posted this.  I will have to take a look at it.

~ D

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2009, 06:30:43 pm »
  If no one else volunteers, I would be happy to take a look at it. I feel certain that there are many members here that are more talented than I (You might consider posting this request in the artwork section); however, I might be able to do it.

Without being able to see how detailed the characters are, I can't guarantee anything, but I would love to try.
That would be great.  I scanned them in at a very high resolution.  I can also rescan if necessary.

PM me your e-mail and I will send you the files.

~ DeLuSioNaL

adidas1984x

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 06, 2023, 07:14:53 am
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2009, 05:27:38 pm »
keep it original you all ready have a sweet Mame cabinet

Spyridon

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 30, 2021, 02:47:05 pm
« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2009, 08:32:50 pm »
keep it original you all ready have a sweet Mame cabinet

Yeah, this started out as a pretty sad thread with all the people wanting to mame this cab.  Looks like it would be a blast to play 6 player.  Keep up the good work on restoring this one.
My current collection:  Arkanoid^3, Asteroids Deluxe, Centipede, Donkey Kong w/DIIK, Frenzy w/Berzerk multi, Galaga, Galaxian, Gyruss, Mappy,  Missile Command, Multi-Williams, O'Boyles Arcade (Mame), Pac-man,  Sinistar, Star Wars, Tempest, War Gods

m_mcgover

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 13, 2020, 09:19:55 pm
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2009, 01:09:05 pm »
Yep, looks like those are the ones.  I noticed that Quarterarcade.com carries some used ones, but they don't have all the colors.  Anyone know where else I can find them?

I'm just seeing this thread for the first time.  Anyway, if you go with 8-way wicos, Wu over at forums.arcade-museum.com has a whole bunch of NOS wico sticks.  He may have the colors you are looking for.  He also sells the sticks all the time on ebay.

Good luck.  I'm glad to hear you are restoring this beast.
Sinistar, 25" Smash TV, Major Havoc 720, Star Wars cockpit w/ESB kit, Robotron cocktail, Warlords cocktail, Back to the Future pinball

tecfox

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 19, 2017, 09:08:30 am
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2009, 07:53:17 pm »
Wow this is a beast I think my uncle has one of these for his rinks.... its a monster great haul!

Joerocks

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 13, 2020, 06:03:18 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2009, 08:14:24 pm »
nice :cheers:

Gatsu

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 04, 2017, 08:23:43 am
  • I'm not prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2009, 07:38:54 pm »
there are 2 classic cabinets that it is one of my dreams to own....a dedicated MK1 cabinet....and this one.

You bastard.  ;)

I look forward to seeing this beast in full working order when you're done with it. Its friggin awesome.   :cheers: