Arcade Collecting > Restorations & repair

Artwork now available! X-Men 6 Player cab!

<< < (61/61)

Malenko:
he looks like that guy that is the cat version of the dog whisperer.

Cobolisdead:
That was caused by the curse. 

Seriously though, that is awesome that someone has finally finished this.

rebelroc:

--- Quote from: ChocolateApple on September 11, 2015, 04:13:12 pm ---I just pulled out my CPO files last night to work on it some more. Working with Rich, I need to go through all my finished files a tweak the colors to CMYK match them correctly with the originals. That's going to take a lot of test prints and probably a whole day.

That being said. Rich would love to have these files done before the Portland Retro Gaming Expo next month so we can clean up my machine and make it all pretty for the people who will play it. I'm hoping to get the CPO finished, as well as all the colors fixed on the marquee and bezel.

I also have some vector files of the big side art that will need some work, but then I should have that part done as well.

--- End quote ---

ChocolateApple I am working on a project to create a slim version of the x men 6 player cabinet. I got my hands on one of these that fell off a trailer so the cabinet was just destroyed along with all the graphics but the electronics minus the monitors (obviously) are still in full working condition.
I was hoping you might be willing to share some of your vector files for the graphics or even the high res scans you've acquired so i could get this restored into a usable condition.
I would greatly appreciate your assistance and of course you would be credited on the cabinet for any graphics you are willing to share although this cabinet would be for personal use.

DaleDoback:
hey boss, is it possible to get a link to your marquee? i am new to the forum and could not find any links

bainerd:
Does someone have this art and would they be willing to release it to the community? Perhaps on https://www.arcadeartwork.org/ or just add it to this post?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version