Arcade Collecting > Restorations & repair

Artwork now available! X-Men 6 Player cab!

(1/61) > >>

DeLuSioNal29:
I scored one for a great price.  The owner tells me that it powers on but doesn't work.  Both monitors are intact with no burn in (so he says).  It's the rare 6-player version.   :applaud:

Here's my question.  I'm about to pick it up, but will it fit in a standard doorway?  Does it come apart?  That thing is HUGE!  I'm suspecting that the front part (control panel and coin door part) comes off from the rear part with the monitors, but it's so hard to tell from the pictures.

Anyone know?

Thanks in advance!

~ DeLuSioNaL

SirDaShadow:

--- Quote from: DeLuSioNal29 on January 25, 2009, 09:37:28 pm ---I scored one for a mere $200 bucks.  The owner tells me that it powers on but doesn't work.  Both monitors are intact with no burn in (so he says).  It's the rare 6-player version.   :applaud:

Here's my question.  I'm about to pick it up, but will it fit in a standard doorway?  Does it come apart?  That thing is HUGE!  I'm suspecting that the front part (control panel and coin door part) comes off from the rear part with the monitors, but it's so hard to tell from the pictures.

Anyone know?

Thanks in advance!

~ DeLuSioNaL

--- End quote ---

Congrats on your cab...I wonder if it could be MAME'ized easily? I don't have the dimensions off hand of the cab but here is another pic of it for comparison purposes:

dreamakuma:

--- Quote from: DeLuSioNal29 on January 25, 2009, 09:37:28 pm ---I scored one for a mere $200 bucks.  The owner tells me that it powers on but doesn't work.  Both monitors are intact with no burn in (so he says).  It's the rare 6-player version.   :applaud:

Anyone know?

Thanks in advance!

~ DeLuSioNaL

--- End quote ---

DUDE!! im jealus!!!!  I want one of those!!!

SirPeale:

--- Quote from: SirDaShadow on January 25, 2009, 09:48:00 pm ---
Congrats on your cab...I wonder if it could be MAME'ized easily? I don't have the dimensions off hand of the cab but here is another pic of it for comparison purposes:

--- End quote ---

And I wonder if your head can come off your neck easily.  Let's find out.

That doesn't sound like a good idea?  Neither does Maming that cab!

The cab does come apart, IIRC.  CP area from monitor area, and one of the monitors in the back also detaches.  It's in a large box in the back.  Be careful, and have help nearby.  It's a beast.

severdhed:
congrats....thats an awesome cabinet to have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version