I searched through the topic and could not find anyone who mentioned these, but if for some reason I just missed it I apologize for posting it again.
I have a few games to add:Star Control 2
– or its open source port the Ur-Quan Masters. You will need one button mapped to enter, I just map player 1. I dont suggest playing the story mode, just Super Melee - it can be as intense as a good game of Warlords.
- Joystick and two action buttons - two playerhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_control_2http://sc2.sourceforge.net/Braid
– though I am sure most of yall know this one. It was released on the PC but sadly has hard mapped keys. It is still playable but may be cause more frustration than it is worth.
- Joystick and three action buttonshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braid_(video_game)Spelunky
– Think of it as a faster and friendly version of Spleunker.
- Joystick and four action buttons (six if you want to be fancy)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spelunkyhttp://www.spelunkyworld.com/VVVVVV
- And yes that is the name. It is a quirky gravity platformer that you really just have to try.
- Joystick and one action buttonhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VVVVVVRobotopia
– Ok so this one is not known at all, I only know it because I met one of the programmers at a convention, but the game is a decent Megaman like platformer. It just has a lot of button needs and you need to use a keyboard on first boot.
- Joystick and seven action buttonswww.gamesare.com/games/robotopia/robotopia.htm