Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: NFL BLITZ BACK TO KILLER INSTINCT 2 WITH PICS AND VID comments would be great!!  (Read 4922 times)

adidas1984x

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 06, 2023, 07:14:53 am
im restoring a ki2 back to its original roots its a blitz 99 now but will be back to normal soon pics to follow

ck out other gameplay vids
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 03:16:36 pm by adidas1984x »

adidas1984x

• Offline Offline
im restoring a ki2 back to its original roots its a blitz 99 now but will be back to normal soon pics to follow

ck out other gameplay vids

UPDATED

killerinstinct

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 28, 2021, 11:24:17 am
nice cab did you put mame in it?

because i saw an video of you on youtube

grtz

adidas1984x

• Offline Offline
yea i sold the board and mamed it so i can play all my favorite games but its still killer instinct all teh way i love so ki

Spyridon

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 30, 2021, 02:47:05 pm
What's with all the KI2 mameing on the board today???

While one less dedicated 90's Jamma fighter cab doesn't bother me so much as if this were a classic cab, why go through all the trouble?  If you were going to mame it, then why spend so much time converting back to KI2?

My current collection:  Arkanoid^3, Asteroids Deluxe, Centipede, Donkey Kong w/DIIK, Frenzy w/Berzerk multi, Galaga, Galaxian, Gyruss, Mappy,  Missile Command, Multi-Williams, O'Boyles Arcade (Mame), Pac-man,  Sinistar, Star Wars, Tempest, War Gods

adidas1984x

• Offline Offline
so i can have the board and the pc in it just for a back up in case

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 20, 2023, 11:39:06 pm
  • Build the impossible -"There is no Spoon"
    • DeLuSioNaL's YouTube Videos
Very cool job.  I have to say I love Blitz and was kind of sad to see that one go.  But KI is good too.   :cheers:

Nice job.  This is the first time that I have seen anyone use paint remover and it coming out nice.  I always thought it was a waste of time to use it, but you proved me wrong.

DeLuSioNaL
Stop by my Youtube channel and leave a comment:

adidas1984x

• Offline Offline
Very cool job.  I have to say I love Blitz and was kind of sad to see that one go.  But KI is good too.   :cheers:

Nice job.  This is the first time that I have seen anyone use paint remover and it coming out nice.  I always thought it was a waste of time to use it, but you proved me wrong.

DeLuSioNaL

thanks man im just glad it looks so beautiful now but im thinking about painting clear over teh side art to make is shiney any suggestions?