Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Has anyone ever figured out the Joshua OS from Ultracade?  (Read 34356 times)

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 23, 2024, 09:27:36 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
Re: Has anyone ever figured out the Joshua OS from Ultracade?
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2017, 03:27:45 pm »
I was told by Global a few years ago a game pack I had (i believe it might have been trackball classics?), could not be reactivated because of some legal rights about it. I was unable to get a explanation about it since I was just talking with someone in service there.

I don't know if that was something that they personally where unable to do because of licensing issues or what.

I called them a few years later to get a new key after hardware damage and they refused.

Does this mean Global VR no longer control the IP for this then?

davidrfoley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 31, 2023, 06:00:38 pm
  • Former Evil Corporate Overlord
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2017, 03:33:10 pm »
email support@ultracade.com since it was Trackball Classics was produced by HyperWare and then sold and supported by UltraCade and was never a Global VR product.

rubgutz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 01, 2017, 02:02:48 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2017, 01:52:34 pm »
what is this getting keycodes for games if your game crashes sorry Im new here and i didnt get any keycodes, I just recently bought an arcade legends 1 with i think about 40games or so and the hard drive stopped working and it said intstall a disk which it didnt come with for the fact i bought from cl but i  found some guy online who sold me a harddrive with 238 games on it, I hooked it up and he gave me some instructions on going to a screen with perephials and disabled that  and boom  I have no problems it works great.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 02:02:48 pm by rubgutz »