Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: DK, DK jr. & Mario B. Bartops FINISHED AND NEW PICS POSTED, Enjoy :)  (Read 23860 times)

Jigenjuke

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 02, 2016, 12:00:50 am
Re: DK, DK jr. & Mario B. Bartops FINISHED AND NEW PICS POSTED, Enjoy :)
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2008, 06:16:13 pm »
opt2not, dweebs0r, and bishmaster thanks guys, we worked pretty hard on them.

opt2not, yeah I like the red cab as well.  I think that it's pretty sexy (if an arcade cab can be sexy)

dweebs0r, unfortunately shipping to the US from Japan is pretty cost prohibitive, shipping alone would have to be in a shipping container via sea mail, and that would be about 300 dollars by it self.  :dizzy: 

IG-88 the dimensions are as follows, 51 cm wide, 84 cm tall, and 65cm deep.

bishmaster, the marquee and controlpanel graphics were printed on an arcade quality vinyl that has adhesive on the art side.  We then carefully attached it to heavy duty plexiglass.    The bezel was a little different.  We printed it on adhesive backed vinyl applied it to the top of a piece of smoked plexiglass and put a piece of clear tempered glass over the top of that (a really thin piece, many a time that I thought I was going to break it and slice up my hands.

Thanks guys for all the great words.  We will be posting pics of the original half scale cabinet soon.  Keep checking back.

Jigenjuke

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 02, 2016, 12:00:50 am
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2008, 06:32:02 pm »
Hey there guys, the gallery event went great.  We had more than 400 people come though and play the games.  We had a total of 5 machines running without a hitch for almost 5 hours.  There was a professional photographer who came and took pics for us.  I will try to post those maybe this weekend.  We had a great time, the event was free and open to the public and i think that they had fun as well.

mike boss

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 22, 2021, 01:19:45 pm
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2010, 11:38:34 am »
Amazing work !