Main > Software Forum

Favorite Front End

<< < (4/87) > >>

youki:

--- Quote ---Haha - these guys don't know what they're missing. Most of them prefer "FE for Dummies" setup over power. Meh.
--- End quote ---

hehe... most of them will change they mind when they will try Atomic 0.20...  ;)

And most of my current users don't spend their time to answer poll on forums , they play!!  ;D

Gatsu:
I like MaLa. So far its been the easiest setup for me out of the others that I had on my arcade console. And the visuals are all customizable, and easy to customize. I really dig that. I can make some workable and good looking in very little time.

Sure its got a few bugs, but the developers staying on top of it and actually listening to users in the community, which is awesome. I highly recommend it.

bigdog1977:
FrizzleFried what is that picture of in your Avatar??

loadman:

--- Quote from: Gatsu on September 27, 2008, 12:22:57 pm ---Sure its got a few bugs, but the developers staying on top of it and actually listening to users in the community, which is awesome. I highly recommend it.

--- End quote ---
Sorry I felt the need to clarify this  ;)
The deal is basically just before Swindus stopped working on it he thew in a heap on functionality that was never fully beta tested, but he was good enough to pass the source code onto me so now I am bust bug squashing then I will add/change other things.
Sorry for the thread hijack  :)

divemaster127:
When will the atomic .20 be out just curious
dm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version