Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Marvel Vs Capcom 2 controls go to player 3 and 4?  (Read 843 times)

BryanD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 15, 2003, 08:52:50 pm
  • I'm a llama!
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 controls go to player 3 and 4?
« on: June 15, 2003, 03:09:19 pm »
I have a Super Neo Candy 29 cabinet, and I'm trying to use a Naomi board, with the MvC2 rom, and the Capcom Jamma Converter.

The Capcom Jamma Converter has an  "extra connector" that plugs into it, and allows the use of three extra buttons. The problem is any buttons coming from the plug all go to player 3 and 4. I've tried every possible connection on the plug, and followed the wiring diagram in the manual, but they still go to player 3 and 4. Anyone know of anything I can do? It's driving me crazy.

Thanks,
-Bryan

BryanD

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 15, 2003, 08:52:50 pm
  • I'm a llama!
Re:Marvel Vs Capcom 2 controls go to player 3 and 4?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2003, 08:53:10 pm »
Anoyone? I desperately need help. This is driving me crazy!

mastercave

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 07, 2003, 10:48:57 am
  • single player cp only
Re:Marvel Vs Capcom 2 controls go to player 3 and 4?
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2003, 02:51:51 am »
i was gonna go the jamma route before i learned about mame and this community. one thing about jamma is it had to many connectors to make and it all became very confusing after a while. here's a link that i was able to find useful when i was making connectors for the joysticks (which i ended up converting to my mame cp): http://cps2shock.retrogames.com/jamma/jamma-m.html , its at the bottom.

PS: a MvC2 pcb... :o that must have lightened your wallet!!