Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: You can report posts to moderators(edit)...  (Read 2308 times)

SirPoonga

• Puck'em Up
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2023, 09:22:35 pm
  • The Bears Still Suck!
You can report posts to moderators(edit)...
« on: June 11, 2003, 04:29:28 pm »
On each post there is a report to moderators link.  Click it if you think a thread needs yanking because it is not following the rules!  Just because you are done with it someone else may find interest, like asking you if you found the answer because he/she has a simular problem.

I've took out a couple of posts where people say something like "Mods?  Going to yank this?"  We don't know it's there unless you report it or we happen to read it.

Other OPS, unless you object, I'm going to let this sit here for about a week then move it to the board forum.  I know it would get more exposure here.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2003, 12:18:32 am by SirPoonga »