Software Support > SK Jukebox

FIXING THE SKIP SONGS PROBLEMS in 4.0 and 4.1

<< < (2/3) > >>

superbigjay:

--- Quote from: superbigjay on August 03, 2008, 03:25:08 pm ---I'll confirm it next weekend, after further testing.

--- End quote ---

After a week of testing at home and work, I confirm that the "win98 compatibility" workaround fixes my "song skipping" problem.

PS:
I also had the "database update" error even before I enable the win98 compatibility.
However, this doesn't happens frequently, so I'll live with it.

Thanks massanet  :cheers:
Jay

massanet:
So far this trick works great for me too Jay......... forgetting about the skip song problems (NOW FIX USING THE WIN98 COMPATIBILITY) I can say that SKJ it is the best jukebox out there.... and best of all its FREE!!! SalmonKing rules!!!  :notworthy:

kudah440:
oook... but mine boots and goes directly into SK, then i  have to Q to go back to windows.  Does this mean once I put it in the Win98 Comp mode I cant Q (quit) and i would have to start in safe mode to make changes.
Does anybody actually know why it hangs up?  I know it is repeatable on mine if i select the same song...

skinny:
Hi everyone.

I have found out why some skipping takes place. If you are using WMA files it skips every other track.  Works fine with MP3's only.  Hope this helps.

egosbar:
the songs that are skipping are mp3 and when i try windows 98 compatibility there is a error report and it wont open

any other ideas people

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version