Software Support > SK Jukebox

FIXING THE SKIP SONGS PROBLEMS in 4.0 and 4.1

<< < (3/3)

RetroBorg:
I've tried this Win98 mode fix but for me it causes another problem.

When I play a music video and hit say the "N" key to skip to the next song I then find that SK Jukebox will not respond to any other key input until I grab the mouse and click on the screen then I can press keys and they respond until I let the video play and then it won't respond until I click the screen again.

Anyone else have this problem?

RexOdatis:
You have limited bandwidth. Pandora runs out of buffer 90 seconds into the song, and when that happens it skips to the next song (because that is less annoying then having the song stop and start and stop over and over again).

superbigjay:

--- Quote from: RexOdatis on September 27, 2012, 06:17:20 am ---You have limited bandwidth. Pandora runs out of buffer 90 seconds ...
--- End quote ---
Pandora???  ???

superbigjay:

--- Quote from: RetroBorg on May 06, 2012, 11:55:47 pm ---When I play a music video and hit say the "N" key to skip to the next song I then find that SK Jukebox will not respond to any other key input until I grab the mouse and click on the screen then I can press keys and they respond until I let the video play and then it won't respond until I click the screen again.

--- End quote ---
It looks similar to the Mame loosing focus issue that I occasionally have.
Probably another process steals the focus??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version