Software Support > SK Jukebox

FIXING THE SKIP SONGS PROBLEMS in 4.0 and 4.1

(1/3) > >>

massanet:
It is very simple!!! just run sk jukebox with the compatibility for windows 98........i did that and the program just stop to skip songs......but when you would like to change some options like adding a new directory you have to change the compatibility back to normal or the program will just exit........ok my friends!! try that and remember to reply and talk about your experience with this!!!

superbigjay:
How do you run sjkukebox with win98 compatibility?

Jay

massanet:
its simple!! just right click the skj icon .......click properties.....and then click compatibility....and there u will select to run it in win 98.......give it a try....and if it works reply!!! i want to know

superbigjay:
well so far it's seem to work for me too.

Usually, I'm able to reproduce the "song skipping" bug after only a few songs (4-5).
But now, I've been playing about 20 songs and no skipping.

I'll confirm it next weekend, after further testing.

If this work, this would be a major "workaround".  This was probably the major bug left in skjukebox (IMO).

Jay  :cheers:

Jay

massanet:
i had notice that when skj is in win98 compatibility mode some times it give u an error while updating the database.....some times it  frezes some times not.......but until now the jukebox is running just fine!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version