Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: dark knight - GO WATCH IT NOW !  (Read 8851 times)

Ginsu Victim

• Yeah, owning a MAME cab only leads to owning real ones. MAME just isn't good enough. It's a gateway drug.
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 08, 2023, 02:40:58 pm
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
Re: dark knight - GO WATCH IT NOW !
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2008, 02:50:49 pm »
You act like Cloverfield invented the video camera. They weren't even the first to shoot that way, and I don't see a connection to the scene other than a video camera.

If you say so.  I'm saying it reminded me of that and it didn't make the Joker look like a crazy guy, just someone who was trying to use a camera.  If they showed him cutting up the guy instead it would have been better.

You know, you don't have to see violence to convey craziness or a sense of menace. Go watch Geraldo's interview with Charles Manson from the eighties.

shardian

• Saint is the evil mastermind
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 21, 2015, 03:11:31 pm
  • Friends don't let friends build frankenpanels...
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2008, 03:00:07 pm »

You know, you don't have to see violence to convey craziness or a sense of menace. Go watch Geraldo's interview with Charles Manson from the eighties.

Very good point. A good example of this was the season finale of the Terminator TV show last year. You only had a view from the bottom of the pool of FBI agents getting thrown in, and it was WAY better than if they choreographed a whole massive violent fight sequence.

Ginsu Victim

• Yeah, owning a MAME cab only leads to owning real ones. MAME just isn't good enough. It's a gateway drug.
  • Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2008, 03:28:14 pm »
I'm a big fan of filling in the blanks with my own imagination. Look at the scene in Reservoir Dogs where the cop Marvin Nash gets his ear cut off. It's so much better that you don't see it happen. The Blair Witch Project is another where what you don't see is far worse than what's shown. (This is not a Blair Witch topic, so the haters need not respond.)

RTSDaddy2

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 03, 2014, 08:28:03 pm
  • Bees! Oh bother!
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2008, 08:05:47 pm »
We (family) were just talking about Ras al Guhl again last night as a possible returning villain for part 3.  Personally I'd like to see them introduce the Lazarus pit, but might be too big a stretch  for people who don't know Batman lore.

I don't think Dent's dead. I think they took Two-Face to Arkham, then had a memorial for the end of Harvey's  (normal Dent, if you will) life if you will.  Remember, only Gordon's family, Gordon, and Batman, were left alive that know that Two-Face is the former DA at the moment.

For myself, I'd like to see them resign Eckhart and let him have his turn.  I thought he made a heck of a Two-Face, and the effects were near perfect for me.  A far cry better than Tommy Lee Jones forgettable turn in Batman Forever.

Speaking of which, we all know Jim Carrey can do serious work - who'd like to see him return as a more sinister Riddler?  I'd be up for it - I always thought his Riddler in  Batman Forever was pretty good.

Dartful Dodger

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 23, 2012, 11:21:39 pm
  • Newer isn't always better.
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2008, 09:08:11 pm »
I like how they didn't show the face of Gordon's daughter.

It's as though they didn't want you to know what Batgirl's was going to look like until after they've casted her.

Having Carey play a sinister version of his Riddler role would be cool and it would seem like they were played by two different people.  Instead of how Eddie Murphy plays a dozen people in the same movie that all act like Eddie Murphy. 

the problem is if they hired Jim Carey, Batman 3 would only make a 9.999bazillion dollars in profit instead of 10bazilion dollars.

HaRuMaN

• Supreme Solder King
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+45)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 07:37:53 pm
  • boom
    • Arcade Madness
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2008, 10:49:54 pm »
Very good point. A good example of this was the season finale of the Terminator TV show last year. You only had a view from the bottom of the pool of FBI agents getting thrown in, and it was WAY better than if they choreographed a whole massive violent fight sequence.

This is true.  That was an awesome scene, very well done.

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2008, 10:56:04 pm »
I like how they didn't show the face of Gordon's daughter.

It's as though they didn't want you to know what Batgirl's was going to look like until after they've casted her.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. She also isn't credited on IMDb either.

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2008, 10:50:46 am »
Eckhart's already said he's excited to work on the next film, so read into that what you will...

FrizzleFried

• no one listens to me anyway.
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 30, 2023, 01:14:24 pm
    • Idaho Garagecade
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2008, 11:05:37 am »
I am not a big Batman fan by ant stretch.... 7/10 at best.
Visit my arcade blog at: www.idahogaragecade.com (Updated 10-28-21)

shardian

• Offline Offline
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2008, 02:33:56 pm »
Jim Carrey redoing his Riddler would be bad-ass. I doubt they would ever cast that though because they are trying to distance themselves from the older movies as much as possible.

As to who I would pick to play the Riddler? I would without a doubt cast the guy who stars in Burn Notice.

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2008, 02:36:22 pm »
Jeffrey Donovan? Good call. I thought the Riddler wouldn't work in the new style, but wow....excellent choice.

I like him on Burn Notice, and enjoyed his work in Blair Witch 2: Book of Shadows.

SithMaster

• Lets see how happy you are when you need to use a lawn mower and it keeps turning off when you want to cut up zombies.
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 12, 2014, 03:52:59 pm
  • The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2008, 03:35:29 pm »
I don't think Dent's dead. I think they took Two-Face to Arkham, then had a memorial for the end of Harvey's  (normal Dent, if you will) life if you will.  Remember, only Gordon's family, Gordon, and Batman, were left alive that know that Two-Face is the former DA at the moment.

The thing is someone will recognize his right half when they see him.  He would have to be in solitary with no one visiting him to maintain the cover up which I wouldn't see as a viable plan.  Now if he was sent out of town/country then the chances are better for his "death."
Back in MY day we lived on the moon and we had to build a rocket ship from scratch to get to the Earth before we suffocated.

CCM

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 08, 2020, 10:08:27 am
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2008, 05:33:33 pm »
Jim Carrey redoing his Riddler would BE THE WORST THING EVER!!

I fixed that for you....

Daniel270

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 10, 2011, 12:34:14 pm
  • Older Than PONG!!!
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2008, 05:43:47 pm »
Jumping the gun a little bit... but  Kane Hodder as Bane :)
I Haven't Lost My Mind, It's Backed Up On Disk Somewhere.

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2008, 05:47:20 pm »
Bane was a terrible character, even in the comics. He doesn't belong in any movie.

"Let's break Batman's back and have a movie without much Batman.....that'll be a great idea..." ::)

Ummon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 09, 2010, 06:37:18 pm
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2008, 05:49:40 pm »
First off, I'll say again, this wasn't a comic book or superhero movie. Batman just happened to be in it. And following on that, to be of the same quality/not be goofy or fantastic like the Tim Burton Batman universe (though I think the original is still awesome, just different) the new villians will have to be as non-nonsensical as these two were. As for Two-face, I thought he'd be dead, but if Eckhart said that then I guess not. I guess they could do it, but off the top of my head it seems to me it will mean an even darker drama than this one was, socially speaking.

@Sithmaster: my last 'what?' was referring to the animated series. (I don't like these WB-type drawing and animation styles, so I haven't seen it.) What about it?

Also, I don't think the Joker is into detailed violence. He's into disruption, with a tinge of human suffering.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 05:54:21 pm by Ummon »
Yo. Chocolate.

"Theoretical physics has been the most successful and cost-effective in all of science."

Stephen Hawking

People often confuse expressed observations with complaint, ridicule, or - even worse - self-pity.

SithMaster

• Lets see how happy you are when you need to use a lawn mower and it keeps turning off when you want to cut up zombies.
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2008, 06:27:04 pm »
@Sithmaster: my last 'what?' was referring to the animated series. (I don't like these WB-type drawing and animation styles, so I haven't seen it.) What about it?

Also, I don't think the Joker is into detailed violence. He's into disruption, with a tinge of human suffering.

Ah, I didn't know you haven't seen the Animated Series.  It was different is all.

Bane was a terrible character, even in the comics. He doesn't belong in any movie.

"Let's break Batman's back and have a movie without much Batman.....that'll be a great idea..." ::)

It would pave the way for Batgirl to swoop in and save the day er night er Knight from death.
Back in MY day we lived on the moon and we had to build a rocket ship from scratch to get to the Earth before we suffocated.

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2008, 06:51:28 pm »
Too bad she was so young in this. I'd rather the Joker shot and paralyzed her.

SNAAKE

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 11, 2024, 12:21:50 pm
  • my joystick is bigger than your joystick !
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2008, 02:27:55 am »
The movie was great.  I would have liked more Two Face action, but I wasn't disappointed.

know what they say. "less is more". 2face was pretty awesome but yeah you have a point. the movie could have been little longer with more 2face action.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 06:59:31 am by SNAAKE »

ark_ader

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 02, 2019, 07:35:34 pm
  • I glow in the dark.
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2008, 05:16:12 pm »
The movie was great.  I would have liked more Two Face action, but I wasn't disappointed.

know what they say. "less is more". 2face was pretty awesome but yeah you have a point. the movie could have been little longer with more 2face action.

That would destroy the whole point of two face.  His brief entrance made a point, which was demonstrated throughout the film.  I don't know how it made the 12A certificate.

I liked the disappearing pen trick the joker did.

That tickled me a bit.

Ledger was great. 

Shame the guy took the cowards way out, but there you go. 

Art did not reflect life in this case.   ;)

If I had only one wish, it would be for three more wishes.

Ummon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2008, 05:28:14 pm »

Ledger was great. 

Art did not reflect life in this case.   ;)

I don't know where you come off with that.....

I dunno. I was about played out before the end of the Joker finale I think. And I think it was over two hours as it was. Regardless, wanting more of something, and the story needing it are two different things. I find it kinda funny how comic, etc enthusiasts are often in the former category. A story goes where it wants and you follow - not the other way around.
Yo. Chocolate.

"Theoretical physics has been the most successful and cost-effective in all of science."

Stephen Hawking

People often confuse expressed observations with complaint, ridicule, or - even worse - self-pity.

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2008, 05:31:07 pm »

ACCIDENTAL overdose.

ark_ader

• Offline Offline
  • I glow in the dark.
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2008, 05:44:01 pm »

ACCIDENTAL overdose.

When was the last time you heard of anyone accidentally overdose on oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine?

I'm scratching my head on this one, and it isn't a case for Head & Shoulders.  :laugh2:

Grasshopper

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 08, 2023, 07:20:31 am
  • life, don't talk to me about life
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2008, 05:47:43 pm »

Even if it had been suicide (which it almost certainly wasn't) I never understand why people describe suicide as cowardly. It just doesn't make any sense.

Arguably it's misguided but it takes a lot of guts to kill yourself. Most of us have a very strong innate fear of death and it takes a lot of willpower to overcome that.
"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel." - Samuel Johnson

ark_ader

• Offline Offline
  • I glow in the dark.
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2008, 06:36:02 pm »

Even if it had been suicide (which it almost certainly wasn't) I never understand why people describe suicide as cowardly. It just doesn't make any sense.

Arguably it's misguided but it takes a lot of guts to kill yourself. Most of us have a very strong innate fear of death and it takes a lot of willpower to overcome that.

I'm sorry mate but your comments do not make any sense.   Like the comment: "Even if it had been suicide (which it almost certainly wasn't)".  That proved you knew very little on the subject matter.

I am speaking about an actor who was celebrated and respected in the acting field.  We can look at overdoses that were  non accidental like Marilyn Monroe, or Judy Garland, (or even Elvis if you look at it this way) as they knew full well what they were doing, but also had a mental issue like depression being the ticket out.

Now there is pain, all different kinds of pain people suffer that can turn intentional suicide like Richard Farnsworth over a long period of time.  But Heath's pain was lack of sleep, and his schedule for films and life in general would probably put him into this bracket.  Or was it?  Hard to know when you were not there, but one can speculate.

Remember I had read up on this before posting, and got all the viewpoints.  I suggest you do the same.  Its very interesting reading.  Completely different to what I knew on the subject.

I think it is a waste to take your own life, and a terrible sin.  It doesn't  take much to take yourself out.  You just need the trigger.

But like I said in my previous post. 

Art does not reflect life.  Especially his.    :( 

But his role in the Batman film, definitely, was brilliant.

SithMaster

• Offline Offline
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2008, 06:40:19 pm »

I think people consider it cowardly since you are trying to escape your problems instead of dealing with them directly.  Personally I find it hard to believe he took all of the meds at once since its generally a bad idea to mix such things.

Remember I had read up on this before posting, and got all the viewpoints.  I suggest you do the same.  Its very interesting reading.  Completely different to what I knew on the subject.

How is he supposed to know you read up on it?

patrickl

• I cannot know for certain which will be tastiest
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 27, 2021, 09:25:30 am
  • Yo momma llama
    • PocketGalaga
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2008, 07:31:11 pm »
You obviously didn't read up on the subject well enough because you missed the official coroners viewpoint who rules this an accidental overdose.

We have concluded that the manner of death is accident, resulting from the abuse of prescription medications

He used cough medicine, sleeping pills, painkillers and anti depressant (anxiety) drugs. Not something to kill yourself with on purpose, but a person with that kind of (mental and physical) problems might accidentally take too much of these medicines.
This signature is intentionally left blank

ark_ader

• Offline Offline
  • I glow in the dark.
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2008, 05:54:34 am »
Just FYI, Elvis didn't overdose.  He passed out puking and drowned in his toilet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elvis_Presley

It appears he died of Combined Drug Intoxication.

Wow what a way to go.  Well at least he had help.

Try changing your mind to top yourself and backing out of that!   :o

SNAAKE

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 11, 2024, 12:21:50 pm
  • my joystick is bigger than your joystick !
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2008, 08:02:25 am »

ACCIDENTAL overdose.

and I heard it was ACCIDENTAL "combination"of some sort. totally COMPLETELY accidental. no "easy way out" or anything. he has no reason to kill himself. he is rich,famous,good looking(assuming..no homo),etc.

I went by his place around cooper square nyc to drop off flowers. r.i.p...

shardian

• Offline Offline
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2008, 08:20:34 am »
Painkillers, anti-depressants, Sleeping Pills, and booze. It was most likely an accident. He was not acting suicidal to anyone around him. He was complaining of not getting enough sleep though. He did not make any preparations or call out for help like most pill suicides do. He did not write a note, etc.

Sounds pretty accidental and tragic to me.

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2008, 09:10:13 am »
I think he was just too out of it to know what all he had already taken.

RyoriNoTetsujin

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 23, 2024, 03:55:45 pm
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2008, 10:54:38 am »
To get back on Topic:

Regarding the deep, gravelly "Batman Voice." I've noticed a lot of people (not necessarily on this forum) complaining about it.  Did anyone stop to realize that maybe that wasn't Christian Bale's choice?  Isn't it conceivable that someone else (i.e. the director, the sound designers, the producers...) decided that Batman needed a "darker sound" than Bruce Wayne? 

All I'm saying is that digital editing is not limited to CGI visuals... and actors have absolutely ZERO control of the final product in film...

... I might also add that Heath Ledger's performance (which I loved, but don't get over-hyped about) is also subject to this point.  In film, what the audience sees is the result of many, many factors - number one being the Editor!  Almost all of cinemas greatest successes and titanic failures can be tied back directly to their editors.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 10:56:12 am by RyoriNoTetsujin »

ark_ader

• Offline Offline
  • I glow in the dark.
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2008, 02:42:56 pm »
To get back on Topic:

Regarding the deep, gravelly "Batman Voice." I've noticed a lot of people (not necessarily on this forum) complaining about it.  Did anyone stop to realize that maybe that wasn't Christian Bale's choice?  Isn't it conceivable that someone else (i.e. the director, the sound designers, the producers...) decided that Batman needed a "darker sound" than Bruce Wayne? 

All I'm saying is that digital editing is not limited to CGI visuals... and actors have absolutely ZERO control of the final product in film...

... I might also add that Heath Ledger's performance (which I loved, but don't get over-hyped about) is also subject to this point.  In film, what the audience sees is the result of many, many factors - number one being the Editor!  Almost all of cinemas greatest successes and titanic failures can be tied back directly to their editors.

The voice thing was also a mask.  It irked me too listening to it.

What kept leaping into my mind when I saw Bruce Wayne in that evening suit was American Psycho.

So is Batman a real American Psycho, and is that what we are ment to believe towards the end of the movie?  I know the comic books showed him as being unhinged.  Keaton played nutjobs and you could look at him and think he was capable.  The way I look at Bale indeed is in keeping with that type of character.

Ummon

• Offline Offline
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2008, 05:48:04 pm »
Who cares who's voice it was?  It sounded stupid.

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

May you be tied up in a dirty basement and subjected to endless hours of Cannibal Corpse!  (Hahhahahah.) In any case, I think he did it, and it sounded fine.

ark_ader: that whole suicide tangent you spun is totally irrelevant to the thread and just a ridiculous topic.

As for Ledger, I think it was pretty simple: combination of chronic exhaustion, stress, and (even just one of those) medications and his heart just stopped. That he was taking all that stuff can be explained by the lack of sense many can have when they have a chronic problem that isn't easily sorted out. Actually, I was surprised no one mentioned the possibility of him cracking from being The Joker. I remember Charlize Theron in an interview relating how bad it was after playing her character in Monster.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 05:53:47 pm by Ummon »
Yo. Chocolate.

Stephen Hawking

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2008, 06:08:34 pm »
Actually, I was surprised no one mentioned the possibility of him cracking from being The Joker. I remember Charlize Theron in an interview relating how bad it was after playing her character in Monster.

This was suggested right after his death, actually. A lot was said during that time about possible causes.

ark_ader

• Offline Offline
  • I glow in the dark.
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2008, 06:59:44 pm »
Who cares who's voice it was?  It sounded stupid.

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

May you be tied up in a dirty basement and subjected to endless hours of Cannibal Corpse!  (Hahhahahah.) In any case, I think he did it, and it sounded fine.

ark_ader: that whole suicide tangent you spun is totally irrelevant to the thread and just a ridiculous topic.

As for Ledger, I think it was pretty simple: combination of chronic exhaustion, stress, and (even just one of those) medications and his heart just stopped. That he was taking all that stuff can be explained by the lack of sense many can have when they have a chronic problem that isn't easily sorted out. Actually, I was surprised no one mentioned the possibility of him cracking from being The Joker. I remember Charlize Theron in an interview relating how bad it was after playing her character in Monster.

Thanks  :cheers:

erictrumpet

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 17, 2016, 11:59:23 am
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2008, 08:38:38 pm »
Haven't really been following this thread but wanted to chime in about this movie.
Saw it last night with the wife and we both liked it very much.
Some background: I hated Batman Begins, due to many factors including Katie Holmes (she is just awful) and Christian Bale's subtle yet ever-present lisp. But...
In Dark Knight thank goodness they booted Katie (the replacement actress was very good), and Bale has worked hard to have a lisp-free fake American accent. Although the lisp still showed up in some of the longer growly voice soliloquies as Batman. I think his raspy Bat-voice is silly.
Okay the movie:
Absolutely great until Twoface shows up. At that point, I was thinking "okay cool this sets up the villian for the next movie"... little did I know the movie was about to play out the whole Twoface thing for the next 45 minutes. The movie should have ended after the exploding barrels scene.
And the sonar cell phones thing was absurd. Especially in one shot, the image actually showed "SWAT" on the back of one of the cops! Hahaha!
Ledger's joker was awesome.
Okay back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Eric.

danny_galaga

• Grand high prophet of the holy noodle.
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 09:21:49 pm
  • because the mail never stops
    • dans cocktail lounge
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2008, 05:57:05 am »
ok, finally got a chance to see this. i needed to see it on the imax screen (im funny like that with blockbusters) and it kept getting sold out. went today 3:35pm session. so now ive read this thread.

Maggie Gyllenhaal is twice as hot as Katie Holmes

dont think anyone will EVER agree with you on that one. I laughed when christian bale had to make out with the sad turtle. that looked so wrong  :laugh2:

i agree with shmokes.

anyways, saw it, it was good solid flick, great story, a little long, the blue effect was a little annoying (and gave me a head ache).

EDIT: forgot to mention, I liked Ironman better; but this movie was worth $8 and getting up early on a sunday

what is this blue effect? also, i agree, i liked Ironman better

Just FYI, Elvis didn't overdose.  He passed out puking and drowned in his toilet.

thank you so much for that visual

To get back on Topic:

Regarding the deep, gravelly "Batman Voice." I've noticed a lot of people (not necessarily on this forum) complaining about it.

i found it annoying too. by the end some kids behind laughed every time he spoke, which also became annoying. it makes sense, since you need to disguise your voice as well as your face, but it was still annoying...

i think ill have to watch batman begins again, because i think i enjoyed that more than this one. but it has reminded me that i want to see 'the machinist' again. that was the first movie i saw with christian bale in it. i enjoyed gary oldmans part. he normally comes off a bit comical. ironic then that in a movie based on a comic book, he was quite sombre.

i think i would throw 3 bat boomerangs and a pen knife out of five. (yes, i enjoyed the last movie i saw, 'the bank job', more)

ROUGHING UP THE SUSPECT SINCE 1981

shardian

• Offline Offline
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2008, 09:05:56 am »

ark_ader

• Offline Offline
  • I glow in the dark.
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2008, 09:31:18 am »
To a movie Producer and Director that could only sound as good news.

If something like that is irritating to a wide audience, then it means the movie is doing well and getting much needed advertisement.

Personally Heath's portrayal as Joker has something to do with it, way better than Nicholson, something I could not fault in Burton's movie.

I saw it again on Sunday.

Wish we had an Imax around here, that would be awesome to see on a huge screen.