Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Help me repair my Defender  (Read 16474 times)

RetroACTIVE

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 28, 2024, 04:27:52 pm
  • Gramps
Re: Help me repair my Defender
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2008, 11:12:51 am »
Are you still hanging out at funspot?  What has been your favorite game to play there?  I would like to go there.  My dad was a repair tech for a vending machine company.  When I was little, there was nothing cooler than when my dad had to go to work on Saturday.  I would go with him and just walk around the warehouse and all day I would just decide which game I wanted to play next.  The best part is all I had to do was open the coin door and give myself credits.

I'm back from funspot... I still enjoy all the classics... I played more pinball this year than I have ever in the past and it was really fun.  Did a tour of vectors of course... My next project is a D2K machine... so I played that as well.
Happy Gaming!

deano728

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 04, 2013, 10:59:53 am
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2008, 02:19:18 pm »
retro.  Did you get my private messges?  I sent the PS and you should recieve it Tuesday.

Dean

RetroACTIVE

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 28, 2024, 04:27:52 pm
  • Gramps
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2008, 10:45:50 pm »
Dean's power supply has been repaired.  The source of his agony was BR2.  Pin 1 and 2 were shorted causing the overload.  Its now running at 100% capacity and will be finding its way back to its home very soon!

:cheers:
Happy Gaming!

deano728

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 04, 2013, 10:59:53 am
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2008, 11:25:19 pm »
Retro is the man.  The guy has a heart of gold and has a wealth of information that he doesn't mind sharing with the world.  I couldn't be more excited that in a few short days, I will be getting my butt kicked by aliens again!

Thanks Retro, you are truly a class act.

Dean

shred5

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 25, 2013, 04:37:40 pm
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2008, 10:38:09 pm »
Retro is the man.  The guy has a heart of gold and has a wealth of information that he doesn't mind sharing with the world.  I couldn't be more excited that in a few short days, I will be getting my butt kicked by aliens again!

Thanks Retro, you are truly a class act.

Dean

Agreed..

That has got to be the most detailed description on talking some one through something I have seen..

Dave

vintagegamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 16, 2014, 07:41:40 am
  • Seasoned Arcade Survivor.
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2012, 01:35:08 pm »
Retro, you may be hearing from me on a similar issue as is found in this thread.  I will start a new one if needed...