Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Updating the Database then nothing? Goes back to the wincab icon  (Read 3893 times)

glen65

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 11, 2010, 07:51:28 am
Updating the Database then nothing? Goes back to the wincab icon
« on: December 20, 2008, 07:14:02 pm »
I've been running wincab for a while. Today, I removed all of the songs and added a ton of new ones. When I try to launch wincab, it goes through the normal "Wincab Jukebox Updating Database" for a while and all seems ok until all of the sudden, it just stops and goes back to the launch icon.
Does anyone have a clue? This is driving me nuts.

blah69

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 02, 2010, 12:44:17 pm
Re: Updating the Database then nothing? Goes back to the wincab icon
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 11:42:36 pm »
It is probably a problem with one of the discs/songs you are trying to update.  I have had this happen numerous times.  Even when I could not find anything wrong with them.  Try turning up the debug level.  It will help you determine what disc/song to remove.  The other thing you can do is watch it update.  It will crash on the disc/song that has a problem.

Hope that helps...