Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Length of joystick- wico leaf's  (Read 889 times)

Brad Lee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 26, 2005, 11:39:04 am
Length of joystick- wico leaf's
« on: June 11, 2003, 09:49:57 am »
For the wico ball-top replacement shafts, how is that measured? I see auctions with 3.5", 4", and 4.5"

Is it from the E clip at the bottom to the bottom of the ball? I measured that and that is 3.5". ANy other logical measurements I made were all odd sizes, fro mthe very bottom to the very top, the bottom to the center of the ball, etc

Birdtales

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 06, 2020, 10:00:31 am
  • You won't like me when I'm angry.
    • Birdtales
Re:Length of joystick- wico leaf's
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2003, 06:07:52 pm »
I have 4 inch and 3.5 inch shafts. That is measured from the bottom of the ball to the bottom of the shaft.

Coming Soon

Grasshopper

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 08, 2023, 07:20:31 am
  • life, don't talk to me about life
Re:Length of joystick- wico leaf's
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2003, 02:40:01 pm »
As far as I am aware the original Wico joysticks only ever came with 3.5" or 4" shafts (measured from the bottom of the shaft to the bottom of the ball).

However the guy who sells replica shafts on Ebay (n2new@aol.com) can make them in non-standard lengths if that is what you want.
"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel." - Samuel Johnson