Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Ms Pacman Help  (Read 1501 times)

topgun4608

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 16, 2013, 09:28:31 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Ms Pacman Help
« on: January 13, 2013, 06:30:39 pm »
Hi all, I am very new to this and hoping someone can help. I just bought a ms pacman cocktail table last night that is working well. The cabinet is all original serial 7921. Below are the things i am hoping to get help with. Thanks in advanced for any advice.

- I have removed 2 of the 3 speaker grills. There is 1 grill that is very hard to get to because there is a circuit board in front of the bolts. Any advice on how to get to that?

-i want to change the graphics on both sides near the joy sticks. there are 4 screws and 4 studs. how do I get those studs out?

- Main Graphic, the main graphic was in bad shape. I removed it, how do I get the new graphic that is the best quality out there?

Any other advice would be great.

thank you