Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: I BUY PINBALL$ stickers for sale  (Read 2215 times)

Ibuypinball

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 16, 2008, 10:00:21 am
I BUY PINBALL$ stickers for sale
« on: May 15, 2008, 09:19:51 am »
Hi everyone,

I have had some stickers made up that those of you in the trade, and who are perhaps always after a bargain? You may find these useful on your car, boat, truck or van. As far as I know, advertising stickers like these are not available anywhere else in the world right now.

• They measure 60mm x 275mm
  • They are printed on high quality Avery Graphics vinyl
  • The print is photo quality high res and has been screen-printed, not ink-jetted on just paper - so they look great! Clear and glossy.
  • With white space 'Contact' on the end, so you can add a permanent marker entry of your name, mobile and other details relating to what you buy.
  • Or, if you're the shy type, just cut the end off and let them use your car rego to find you instead.
  • The vinyl is UV coated and rated to last more than 2 years with outside use (no guarantees though on that).
  • They've come from the printers not completely trimmed off properly (a few white edges I'm noticing on some of the sticks), so you may have to trim your's a little on receipt. If you'd like me to have a go before I send it, am happy to - just say so.

They are AUS$6 (postage paid) each.

Or take 5 stickers for just AUS$25, post-paid within Australia only.

** Postage free within Australia for any number of stickers.
** International (outside Australia) is just $2 AIRMAIL postage (7 day delivery) for each sticker, and just 50 cents for every extra one. So for postage of 5 stickers to the USA/UK/Europe, for example, its AUS$4 AIRMAIL total postage.
** Bulk orders (over 20 stickers) are accepted. Please contact me for a substantial discount to the above prices.
** All payment types accepted (Paypal/Paymate/Direct Deposit/Western Union Money Order).
** Sorry - absolutely no COD or pick-up available.

For Direct Deposit Payments, use:

bank: Westpac Bank Australia
acct: Jon Scanlon
BSB: 033-048
A/C : 221890
Ref: your name

Send me an email WITH YOUR ADDRESS FOR POSTING after you have paid.

for Paypal (www.paypal.com.au), use:

jon@tricyclestudios.net

Send me an email WITH YOUR ADDRESS FOR POSTING after you have paid, unless your Paypal address is the correct one (they will email me).

for Paymate (www.paymate.com.au), use:

ibuypinball

Send me an email WITH YOUR ADDRESS FOR POSTING after you have paid, unless your Paymate address is the correct one (they will email me).

for more info, or questions, please email me at jon @ tricyclestudios dot net (replace the 'dot' with a '.', and no spaces of course). If you think your question will benefit everyone else, please post in the thread.

cheers all

jon

shardian

• Saint is the evil mastermind
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 21, 2015, 03:11:31 pm
  • Friends don't let friends build frankenpanels...
Re: I BUY PINBALL$ stickers for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 09:44:35 am »
At first, I was getting ready to slam you for spamming. Your post on first glance, combined with your low post count, sure looked that way. Lucky for you I read a little closer.

You might want to spell out that this is a "Bumper sticker", for us 'mercans. Interesting idea for sure. Never know when it would actually net you a machine.

Ibuypinball

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 16, 2008, 10:00:21 am
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 09:11:32 pm »
At first, I was getting ready to slam you for spamming. Your post on first glance, combined with your low post count, sure looked that way. Lucky for you I read a little closer.

You might want to spell out that this is a "Bumper sticker", for us 'mercans. Interesting idea for sure. Never know when it would actually net you a machine.

Lucky you did!   ;)

I'm legit - I've been around here awhile, lurking and doing the odd post.

They are bumper stickers, as you quite rightly point out. We're not going to make a million bucks out of these, but the pinball community have been asking for them, so I got of my arse and knocked 'em out. Thought some here may be interested.

cheers

jon

Mr. Gone

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 18, 2008, 01:09:39 pm
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 06:34:58 pm »
I think the chance of the person having the cash on them is about as high as the chance of the potential seller in the vehicle behind them having the pinball machine on them in that moment in traffic.

:)