Main > Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Forum

Make your entire cabinet a big speaker...

<< < (3/3)

These are called Audio Transducers...

I have two installed in my Home Theatre (HT) setup.  Take a look at my site, scroll near the middle/top

They work well for transferring BASS, and with certain settings you can hear speech, and sometimes music.  They work best for Vibration, and add lots to a movie experience.

Of course I have one that I am going to stick in my wierdo cab.. probably in the CP section.  This will add greatly to the Punch and Kick of a RYU or a Ken.  =>


However I don't know if I would reccomend it as your SOLE audio source.


[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version