Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Interesting Craigslist find.  (Read 34410 times)

jdbailey1206

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 11, 2023, 01:32:56 pm
  • No. It's your top score on Pole Position.
Re: Interesting Craigslist find.
« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2013, 02:36:34 pm »
Faulty monitors can give you ghosting.  I wonder if that was the ghost the Pac Man owner was talking about.    ;D

It's haunted by cowboys!   ;D

HaRuMaN

• Supreme Solder King
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+45)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 22, 2024, 02:54:32 pm
  • boom
    • Arcade Madness
« Reply #121 on: September 26, 2013, 02:42:56 pm »
The tinfoil hat should help keep that radiation out of your brain...

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 23, 2024, 09:27:36 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2013, 02:48:10 pm »
   Scoff all you guys want, Ive never seen the ghost myself, but for someone who has its quite real... I would also wonder if a fauly monitor couldnt actually boost radiation levels.

disable the x-ray protection and crank up the B+ jenjen, we're on a ghost hunt!

nordemoniac

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 26, 2023, 02:41:28 am
  • Weee! Hahaha...
« Reply #123 on: September 26, 2013, 03:13:55 pm »
The tinfoil hat should help keep that radiation out of your brain...

Come on! Who's gonna be the first to make a huge tinfoil hat for their cabinet?  :laugh2:

nagamitsu

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 10, 2014, 08:45:25 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Interesting Craigslist find.
« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2013, 10:08:07 pm »
Not all experiences with ghosts involve visual proof. I have experienced an occurrence, ever since our first born was stillborn, and my wife had experienced it as well. Always when driving in the car, what feels like a rolling/kicking from the back of the driver and passenger seat. Like a child pushing or kicking feet at the back of the seat. I submitted my story to Ghost Hunters, but they clearly don't make trips to Canada :)

Tim

CoryBee

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 21, 2023, 07:12:25 pm
  • Bopity Boopy
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2013, 10:27:34 pm »
Ghosts.......Come on guys........

Le Chuck

• Saint, make a poll!
  • Wiki Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2024, 06:01:28 pm
  • <insert personal text here>
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2013, 10:42:10 pm »
No ---steaming pile of meadow muffin--- there I was, 2006 Zabul Province Afghanistan, cleaning my weapon and listening to the boys talk about the first fast food they'd eat when they got home (deployments spark these kinds of debates all the time) - when all of the sudden there is shooting all around us.  Holy hell! We're under attack, everyone, to the wall!  Wait, there is only outgoing fire, what the hell...

Across the compound the ANA (Afghan National Army) Soldiers are bombed out of their skulls on hash, naswar, and god knows what else firing at the mountain side.  We run to their wild eyed commander and through our interpreter manage to make out, "Ghosts!  Ghosts of the mujahedin riding the backs of fiery d'jinn have come to take their vengeance upon us!" before he emptied yet another clip into the air. 

damn ghosts.   

CoryBee

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 21, 2023, 07:12:25 pm
  • Bopity Boopy
« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2013, 11:57:40 pm »
No ---steaming pile of meadow muffin--- there I was, 2006 Zabul Province Afghanistan, cleaning my weapon and listening to the boys talk about the first fast food they'd eat when they got home (deployments spark these kinds of debates all the time) - when all of the sudden there is shooting all around us.  Holy hell! We're under attack, everyone, to the wall!  Wait, there is only outgoing fire, what the hell...

Across the compound the ANA (Afghan National Army) Soldiers are bombed out of their skulls on hash, naswar, and god knows what else firing at the mountain side.  We run to their wild eyed commander and through our interpreter manage to make out, "Ghosts!  Ghosts of the mujahedin riding the backs of fiery d'jinn have come to take their vengeance upon us!" before he emptied yet another clip into the air. 

damn ghosts.

I like you #nohomo #ghosts

:laugh2: