Arcade Collecting > Pinball

Pinball - Buy Older Classic Or Newer Model

<< < (2/13) > >>

ChadTower:

--- Quote from: JeepMonkey on February 05, 2008, 01:28:02 pm ---Really what I am after is a really good pin preferably under $2000.  Any suggestions welcome.

--- End quote ---

$2000 will get you a nice example of almost any game - there are actually very few that will cost more than that.  Most of those are 90s DMD games that IMO are overpriced anyway.

If you can avoid being hung up on the "coolness" of a theme you can get some really really good playing games for way less than the A list prices.

shardian:

--- Quote from: ChadTower on February 05, 2008, 01:46:26 pm ---
--- Quote from: JeepMonkey on February 05, 2008, 01:28:02 pm ---Really what I am after is a really good pin preferably under $2000.  Any suggestions welcome.

--- End quote ---

$2000 will get you a nice example of almost any game - there are actually very few that will cost more than that.  Most of those are 90s DMD games that IMO are overpriced anyway.

If you can avoid being hung up on the "coolness" of a theme you can get some really really good playing games for way less than the A list prices.

--- End quote ---

If you advise him to get a "Shadow" pin I will reach through cyberspace and pimp slap you. ;D

ChadTower:

I had that typed in and deleted it - even though it falls right into that category I didn't want to undermine myself by recommending a pin I have.   :)

I've been looking around for a Genesis lately.  The theme is sort of cool but the backglass is so horrifically bad that people part it out just so they don't have to look at the midget.  Strong playfield layout, good ruleset, can probably be had working well in the $500 range if you can find one.

divemaster127:
I had a 1991 T2, that was supposed to be shopped out but the machine had a lot of issues,  worked on it a year before  finally deciding to sell it.  I could never get the bar smell out of it plus I did not enjoy the game play.  After much thought decided to go with a newer model figuring I have room for 1.  So my Christmas present will be here Friday its  a Lord of the Rings Pin.
dm

ChadTower:

Yow!  Bet that set you back a small car.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version