Main > Retail vendors

Sale!! Controller Hacks - Xbox 360, Dreamcast, Xbox, PS2, etc!

<< < (70/70)

HaRuMaN:

--- Quote from: Nova on February 16, 2022, 05:30:01 pm ---Hi, curious if you are able to do SNES Classic controller hacks. I have an empty cabinet and I wanna stuff my SNES Classic in there but use the arcade machine buttons and joysticks. Brand new to how to use the forums or I would have PM you. Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Let me look into those controllers...

Nova:
Awesome, hit me back if you think it's doable and I'll ship you 2 plus what you decide the job will cost! Thanks for looking into it.

Nova:
Let me look into those controllers...
[/quote]

I think I found a solution. Hyperkin makes an adapter for the SNES Classic that allows you to plug a old school Super Nintendo controller in and use it on the SNES Classic! I'm thinking I could order a couple of your regular SNES controller hacks and just use the adapter to plug them into the Classic. Sound like a feasible idea?

HaRuMaN:

--- Quote from: Nova on February 28, 2022, 12:07:55 am ---Let me look into those controllers...

--- End quote ---

I think I found a solution. Hyperkin makes an adapter for the SNES Classic that allows you to plug a old school Super Nintendo controller in and use it on the SNES Classic! I'm thinking I could order a couple of your regular SNES controller hacks and just use the adapter to plug them into the Classic. Sound like a feasible idea?
[/quote]

Yes, that would work!   :cheers:

Nova:
Could you message me. I don't know if it's because it's a new account or if I'm just unable to figure out how to send a message to a specific person. Thanks HaRuMaN

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version