Main > Forum/Website Discussion

Want to help support this site? Find out how here!

<< < (3/5) > >>

saint:
I'm not sure if there's a language barrier or a humor barrier but I was joking.  ;)

Hemi:
Hehe, you gotta use the smile faces next time. I was thinking about just dropping this site and never looking back if you were serious.  ;D << smile faces work well in situations where you're kidding.

AtomSmasher:

--- Quote from: Hemi on August 18, 2008, 10:06:14 pm ---Hehe, you gotta use the smile faces next time. I was thinking about just dropping this site and never looking back if you were serious.  ;D << smile faces work well in situations where you're kidding.

--- End quote ---
You haven't been here long enough to know that the only time Saint is serious is when he uses angry faces

:angry:

or bomb faces
 :timebomb:

or the little guy driving a car face, when he uses that you know your in trouble

shardian:

--- Quote from: saint on August 18, 2008, 10:02:05 pm ---I'm not sure if there's a language barrier or a humor barrier but I was joking.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Yeah, joking like the guy who poses a kinky sex situation to his wife, then follows up with the "just kidding" line to gauge her interest.  ;D

Hoopz:
The last time you asked for donations, you updated the news page.  While that hasn't been updated lately, I just thought I suck up ask if you wanted to bump that news again so people would be inclined to donate.  Since some people will be getting tax refunds, throwing a few bucks at the man shouldn't break the bank for some.

I'd rather buy access to Post Hell though.   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version