Main > Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Forum

Plugins: Document API for JukePlugSys

<< < (2/80) > >>

unclet:
loadman
Yep..... just letting the plugin know everything the software user is doing.   I dont like worms   :P

Barcrest
I do not understand why this standard set of plugin routines need to be supported by all jukebox software?   If your software does not support a routine, then this should be documented appropriately so plugin authors know this before they start coding.   

I would believe a chart in the Jukebox Wiki could list all of the jukebox plugin routines (being gathered here) and then have an indication as to which jukebox software supports which routines.

Maybe I am missing something .... but I know already I am not going to support some of these routines anyhow but I think it is nice to list them all.

Barry Barcrest:
If we are adding routines that will not be supported we might as well be making our own plugins this is why we need to agree on a set standard that we would all impliment so the plugin fits that standard and would work with all the software. If you only support some of the functions and i support a different set and multijuke has yet another set it makes this project pretty much usless as there is no real cross compatability. That is why i thought we had this thred to agree a sort of standard.

Space Fractal:
I have updated the list with ideas form your what I thinking.

Missing something?

About the playercontrols, all software have deficent controls, but I think I found a way to doing that. Look on the list what I added.

loadman:

--- Quote from: Space Fractal on January 04, 2008, 12:36:23 am ---I have updated the list with ideas form your what I thinking.

Missing something?

About the playercontrols, all software have deficent controls, but I think I found a way to doing that. Look on the list what I added.

--- End quote ---

The list you updted at the top of this thread is looking good. It would good to finalise this soon.

Space Fractal:
I again changed the list, and this list is still might not been finalized. Need more input from authors.

I have removed JukePlay functions because the plugin is allready know info about the song. It is checked by JukeSelected functions before adding a song.

Any changes on the queue should use QueueClear() and resubmit all songs again (Single Add2Queue entry unless).

Did that since it was no need to tell the plugin twice !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version