Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: CPWizard v2.63 Released  (Read 217622 times)

DP Louie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 19, 2022, 09:30:50 pm
  • Jeep! Jeep!
Re: CPWizard v1.57 Released
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2008, 10:44:07 pm »
This program is great, and it just keeps getting better with each update!  Hands down the best CP viewer!  With that said....  is there any way to get the full menu to display when using the command line?  I can get the individual menu selections to work via the -mode option, but I would like to have the CPWizard main menu come up.  The reason I ask is because I am trying to configure the program to work from Mala BEFORE the game is launched.  Thanks!

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 14, 2023, 02:00:48 am
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
Re: CPWizard v1.57 Released
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2008, 04:15:20 pm »
This program is great, and it just keeps getting better with each update!  Hands down the best CP viewer!  With that said....  is there any way to get the full menu to display when using the command line?  I can get the individual menu selections to work via the -mode option, but I would like to have the CPWizard main menu come up.  The reason I ask is because I am trying to configure the program to work from Mala BEFORE the game is launched.  Thanks!

I don't know why I didn't document this but you can show the menu by using

CPWizard.exe -mode mainmenu -show

so to show the Main Menu for the Mame game 1942, you would use

CPWizard.exe -mode mainmenu -emu mame -game 1942 -show

Please note that you made me realize there was a bug when showing the main menu that wouldn't allow you to exit back to the menu after selecting a menu item. This is fixed in Version 1.6.

DP Louie

• Offline Offline
  • Jeep! Jeep!
Re: CPWizard v1.6 Released
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2008, 02:06:12 am »
Thanks for the update.  I have it working and showing the main menu, however only Control Panel and Artwork show the correct files.  Game Info, Game History, and Mame Info show a blank screen.  After some experimentation, it shows a blank screen for these same categorys even when using -mode gameinfo, etc.  It must not be getting the rom name passed to it for these?  Just a guess.  Or am I missing something.  I tryed checking the "Enable dynamic data loading" box, but it didn't help.  Thanks again

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2008, 03:18:40 am »
Thanks for the update.  I have it working and showing the main menu, however only Control Panel and Artwork show the correct files.  Game Info, Game History, and Mame Info show a blank screen.  After some experimentation, it shows a blank screen for these same categorys even when using -mode gameinfo, etc.  It must not be getting the rom name passed to it for these?  Just a guess.  Or am I missing something.  I tryed checking the "Enable dynamic data loading" box, but it didn't help.  Thanks again

Show me the command line your using. You have to send the ROM name. If your using Mala I think it looks like this

Code: [Select]
CPWizard.exe -mode mainmenu -emu mame -game %rom% -show

DP Louie

• Offline Offline
  • Jeep! Jeep!
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2008, 09:35:35 am »
Yes, thats the exact line I am using.  I've also tried it with the "-mode mainmenu" at the end of the command line and I get the same results.  Something strange that happens is when I first boot the cab, CPWizard works perfectly before you launch a game (although there is a slight delay in bringing up the menu).  Then, when you launch a game and try to bring up CPWiz, nothing happens.  If I exit Mala to windows and then restart Mala, I get my original problem again (CPWiz works great during a game, but has blank info screens if run before a game).  Thanks for your help!

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2008, 06:39:29 pm »
Yes, thats the exact line I am using.  I've also tried it with the "-mode mainmenu" at the end of the command line and I get the same results.  Something strange that happens is when I first boot the cab, CPWizard works perfectly before you launch a game (although there is a slight delay in bringing up the menu).  Then, when you launch a game and try to bring up CPWiz, nothing happens.  If I exit Mala to windows and then restart Mala, I get my original problem again (CPWiz works great during a game, but has blank info screens if run before a game).  Thanks for your help!

I'm not sure why some menu options are not showing but I'd like to fix this. Any chance you can do some experiments for me to help me locate the problem?

The best thing to do is to go into C:\Program Files\CPWizard and drag the CPWizard.exe over using the right mouse button then select "Create Shortcuts Here" Then rename the shortcut from "Copy of CPWizard" to something like "1942". Then right-click the shortcut and select Properties. Now under target you can add in command line options to test.

Eg.

"C:\Program Files\CPWizard\CPWizard.exe" -mode mainmenu -emu mame -game 1942 -show
"C:\Program Files\CPWizard\CPWizard.exe" -mode mainmenu -emu mame -game sf2 -show

Then double clicking on the shortcut will launch the CPWizard with those options.

What I need you to do is help me locate in what circumstance the menu items do not show. Because right now with all my testing I can not reproduce the problem. Also when the problem occurs can you check your CPWizard.log file for any errors. Post your results here. If you can help me track down the bug I will fix it :)

DP Louie

• Offline Offline
  • Jeep! Jeep!
« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2008, 08:19:05 pm »
Okay, I deleted the cpwizard.log file (so that it would create a new one) then I typed the following in from the windows command line prompt: cpwizard.exe -mode mainmenu -emu mame -game 1942 -show.  The main menu came up fine, the control panel looks fine as does the artwork, but the game info, mame info, and scoring screens were all blank.  Attached is the .log file.  Thank you for your patience and help - much appreciated!  This isn't a huge problem, just an annoying one!

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2008, 09:37:53 pm »
Okay, I deleted the cpwizard.log file (so that it would create a new one) then I typed the following in from the windows command line prompt: cpwizard.exe -mode mainmenu -emu mame -game 1942 -show.  The main menu came up fine, the control panel looks fine as does the artwork, but the game info, mame info, and scoring screens were all blank.  Attached is the .log file.  Thank you for your patience and help - much appreciated!  This isn't a huge problem, just an annoying one!

Yep if there is an "ERROR @ ..." entry in the CPWizard.log there is definately a bug and it needs to be reported here so I can track it down and fix it :)

I think I've fixed the bug in Version 1.61. Can you try that and let me know how you go?

DP Louie

• Offline Offline
  • Jeep! Jeep!
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2008, 12:41:35 am »
Thanks Headkaze!  Works perfectly now!  One more small gripe and I'll leave you alone ;) - when scrolling thru the menu or the game history screens, is there any way to make the highlight bar scroll repeatedly when you hold the appropriate key?  The way its set now the highlight bar only moves one position up or down with each bump of the joystick, I'd like to be able to hold the stick down (or up) and scroll repeatedly.  Again, many thanks for the continual updates!

TeutonicDarkness

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 16, 2019, 10:54:16 pm
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2008, 11:10:36 pm »

Can someone confirm this works correctly with
Mame 122, and 123?

Considering an update but want to make sure.

Thanks,

name

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 18, 2008, 06:45:05 am
« Reply #90 on: February 17, 2008, 12:40:58 pm »
Hi new to the forums this program looks great by the way but does it work with mamewah and CMD mame.
I am trying to configure it with my arcade, mamewah setup however most of the links for the dat, CP files etc on the website are mainly for mame32.
Thanks

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2008, 12:55:51 pm »
Hi new to the forums this program looks great by the way but does it work with mamewah and CMD mame.
I am trying to configure it with my arcade, mamewah setup however most of the links for the dat, CP files etc on the website are mainly for mame32.
Thanks

Not sure what you mean "for Mame32"? The dat files are for any Mame version. I run vanilla Mame for example, not Mame32. BTW The dat files used by CPWizard are included in the install, so no need to get them from anywhere.

CPWizard should work fine with any front end. It has two modes of operation; stand-alone and residant. Stand-alone means you can run it through the command line like any other CP viewer program. Resident means it runs in memory and runs independantly of the FE. So it should work fine with MameWah either way.

There is someone who is writing a document on how CPWizard works so hopefully it will be able to explain these things a bit more clearly.

name

• Offline Offline
« Reply #92 on: February 17, 2008, 01:58:55 pm »
I got a bit confused with all the links on the website saying command, control dat etc. I have pointed cpwizard to my mame.exe then did the preview but my buttons seem to be completely wrong. Any ideas as to why this is?

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
« Reply #93 on: February 17, 2008, 03:50:47 pm »
I got a bit confused with all the links on the website saying command, control dat etc. I have pointed cpwizard to my mame.exe then did the preview but my buttons seem to be completely wrong. Any ideas as to why this is?

If you haven't assigned the right keycodes to match your own CP controls then they wont display correctly. The example layouts included use the default keys for an IPAC, so they will only look right if your CP is using one. If your keys are not assigned like the default keys for an IPAC, you will need to change each label to be the same KEYCODE to match your own CP.

You might want to wait for the documentation that is coming out soon.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 03:55:50 pm by headkaze »

name

• Offline Offline
« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2008, 06:45:05 am »
I think your right i best wait for the guide, thanks.

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2008, 03:24:39 pm »
I think your right i best wait for the guide, thanks.

If you download the new Version 1.63 and then select Help > Help, there is now a help system that covers most topics there. So it should help you out. If you still have problems or don't understand something feel free to post a question here.

mmalficia

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 29, 2009, 03:11:37 pm
« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2008, 09:27:38 pm »
fhi all 
first wanted to say thanks for this awesome app :>   

im having  a few issues (1 already solved earlier in this thread (-show mainmenu) 

im using CPwizard with mala  and im haveing issues with some Emu's  or pc games.  after  i fire the  CPwiz main menu     like project 64   ..  i can get  it  to view all the info i need  but once i exit  CPwiz  again  project 64  is  minimized to the task bar in win xp sp2     or its  no longer full screen and running in a window ..    several other emu's/games  are  having the same issue (not mame thou)   

any  help getting this  sorted out  would be very much appreciated :> 

Thanks  Mmal

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
« Reply #97 on: February 23, 2008, 04:33:13 pm »
fhi all 
first wanted to say thanks for this awesome app :>   

im having  a few issues (1 already solved earlier in this thread (-show mainmenu) 

im using CPwizard with mala  and im haveing issues with some Emu's  or pc games.  after  i fire the  CPwiz main menu     like project 64   ..  i can get  it  to view all the info i need  but once i exit  CPwiz  again  project 64  is  minimized to the task bar in win xp sp2     or its  no longer full screen and running in a window ..    several other emu's/games  are  having the same issue (not mame thou)   

any  help getting this  sorted out  would be very much appreciated :> 

Thanks  Mmal

Unfortunately some emulators (like Project64) don't like to be minimized. And that means they really don't work well with CPWizard. There might be some tweaking that can be done to get some to play nice, but in general some may never work. Project 64 is a strange one, try minimizing in when it's full screen. It creates a new window and does some really strange stuff. Certainly not what one would consider normal window behaviour anyway. I haven't had a whole lot of time to test many emu's out with CPWizard. There are probably things I can do to improve compatibility with some of them. One day I might get around to doing that.

urbecrisch

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 06, 2024, 08:05:57 pm
  • I was the S**T back in '82
« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2008, 11:54:41 am »
Headkaze, so far CP Wizard is working fine with my Mame games.  When I press the designated key to show the CP, Mame pauses and resumes once I exit CPWiz:)  Now I noticed in some games when I bring up CP Wiz, 2 buttons on the player 2 side will show UP and DOWN when they are supposed to be faded out and not used.  What can I do to troublshoot the problem?  The buttons are always the I and K default Mame button controls.

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2008, 05:59:15 pm »
Headkaze, so far CP Wizard is working fine with my Mame games.  When I press the designated key to show the CP, Mame pauses and resumes once I exit CPWiz:)  Now I noticed in some games when I bring up CP Wiz, 2 buttons on the player 2 side will show UP and DOWN when they are supposed to be faded out and not used.  What can I do to troublshoot the problem?  The buttons are always the I and K default Mame button controls.

Yes you will see this happen in 3 players or higher games because Player 3's default mappings for Up, Down,  Left and Right are KEYCODE_I, KEYCODE_K, KEYCODE_J and KEYCODE_L respectively. If you go into Mame and press Tab, then Input (General), select Player 3 Controls and set P3 Up, P3 Down, P3 Left and P3 Right all to None. Exit Mame. Restart CPWizard if you have it running. Now it shouldn't show those extra labels.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 06:11:32 pm by headkaze »

urbecrisch

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 06, 2024, 08:05:57 pm
  • I was the S**T back in '82
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2008, 07:07:30 pm »
Worked like a charm!  Thanks Headkaze! :)

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
Re: CPWizard v1.7 Released
« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2008, 09:41:58 am »
CPWizard v1.7 Released

- Improved input mapping
- Enhanced preview window
- Changed keywords to Layout Maps and added Constants, NumPlayers and Alternating options
- Fixed moving objects with cursor keys
- -exitmenu option added
- Player Codes added for alpha fading joysticks and start and coin buttons

NOTE: If your using the old "keywords" feature you will have to create them again using the new Layout Maps. It works pretty much the same but allows for more complex layout loading rules.

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
Re: CPWizard v1.7 Released
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2008, 05:10:59 pm »
CPWizard v1.71 Released

- Fixed major bug from last release.
- Added Exit To Menu option in Data options.
- Improved preview window.
- Preview window remembers last game.
- Added buttons to change order of Layout Maps.

Nologic

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 21, 2008, 03:22:57 pm
Re: CPWizard v1.71 Released
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2008, 07:51:37 pm »
Oh look copyright infringement.
"Pinky, you've left the lens cap of your mind on again." - The Brain

SirPoonga

• Puck'em Up
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2023, 09:22:35 pm
  • The Bears Still Suck!
« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2008, 08:08:50 pm »
Explain.

Headkaze, FYI, I updated the lightguns in controls.dat.  I will get around to updating hte mame version hopefully soon.  The project is still open to volunteers to find the correct controls for games.

Nologic

• Offline Offline
« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2008, 08:13:10 pm »
Simple he is distributing artwork that I created, that he doesn't have permission to distribute.

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2008, 08:19:02 pm »

You won't quit will you Nologic? First you troll me on the GameEx forums (and which you keep creating alts and trolling again and again), then on here (until Saint added the ignore module), and then through e-mail (which I had to add a filter for you). Now your saying I'm breaking copyright. That is a load of crap and you know it. Firstly the artwork you updated was originally by me or other sources, so I or the original creator own the copyright. For example the keyboards you added Photoshop effects to, I created. Secondly the artwork is already in public domain, so you can't just slap copyright on something when you feel like it. I have PM's that prove you gave me permission to use your graphics, and I quote, "By the way your welcome to use any of the graphic's I create in your app's...not sure what use they would be at this current point...but they are there if you find a use for them.". So I'm afraid your wrong, I am not breaking copyright law. Finally I am not making any money from CPWizard as it's free software. So I can't understand why you would want me to remove artwork in free software I do for this community. Now buzz off will you!

SirPoonga: I noticed that the lightgun entries were set as AD_STICK, so I did update my local copy if that's what you mean. Glad to hear you'll be doing an update soon :) BTW You might find the Preview button in CPWizard 1.71 useful in that it can export all the controls for importing into an Excel spreadsheet. It included constant's from Mame's generated output.

Nologic

• Offline Offline
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2008, 08:46:05 pm »
Just effects eh?

Old

New

Old

New

Further I could possibly drawn off my prior work could have I?

Nah that just wouldn't be possible would it?

Oh and yeah you do have PM's granting you permission...then you also have PM's revoking permission...also as a USA citizen copyright is automatically granted upon creation.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 08:55:03 pm by Nologic »

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2008, 08:51:47 pm »
Just effects eh?

Yes just effects, your screenshots prove that already. You may have used a different font but you did only enhance graphics created by me. And as for the Command.Dat stuff, I'll re-create those using the WingDings font like you have if you wish. Not because I'm breaking the law (because I'm not) but to shut you up.

Nologic

• Offline Offline
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2008, 08:56:58 pm »
hmm oddly they don't occupy the same pixel size or shape...seems to me that there is more than effects in play there...further there is no matching colors that I'm aware of...so you have in fact infringed.

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2008, 09:07:52 pm »
Nice try, but I have the actual graphics used in CPWizard here, so moving around the keys for your screenshot just makes you look like a fool. Check out this overlay of your graphics with my original. The F keys have moved to the left that is all.

So are you going to take me to court Nologic?

SirPoonga

• Puck'em Up
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2023, 09:22:35 pm
  • The Bears Still Suck!
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2008, 09:13:56 pm »
SirPoonga: I noticed that the lightgun entries were set as AD_STICK, so I did update my local copy if that's what you mean. Glad to hear you'll be doing an update soon :) BTW You might find the Preview button in CPWizard 1.71 useful in that it can export all the controls for importing into an Excel spreadsheet. It included constant's from Mame's generated output.
Well, updating to a new version of mame isn't going to change anything.  No new games the list is the same.

Lightguns are now lightguns, not sticks.

If you want him off your case ask some of the artists here to make the keyboard graphics.

Nologic

• Offline Offline
« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2008, 09:16:27 pm »
Interesting attempt...but you forget I have the PSD...so I didn't move ---Cleveland steamer---...and why would I?

No gloss anyone?

SirPoonga -

Do you know why I'm on his case...and what he's not allowed to distribute anymore...its because I refused to make him a free skin for his WIP FE...which then he banned me over at the GameEx forum in retaliation.

If others want to be screwed over by him...they are welcome to it.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 09:19:03 pm by Nologic »

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2008, 09:21:34 pm »
Well, updating to a new version of mame isn't going to change anything.  No new games the list is the same.

Lightguns are now lightguns, not sticks.

If you want him off your case ask some of the artists here to make the keyboard graphics.

Yeah good idea.. anything to get this lunatic off my case  ;D

Nologic: I have the psd's too remember. All you did was resize the keyboard before you applied your Photoshop effects. If you made the graphics from scratch the overlay I posted wouldn't match up.

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
« Reply #114 on: April 09, 2008, 09:23:44 pm »
Do you know why I'm on his case...and what he's not allowed to distribute anymore...its because I refused to make him a free skin for his WIP FE...which then he banned me over at the GameEx forum in retaliation.

If others want to be screwed over by him...they are welcome to it.

That is a lie Nologic. You got banned because you threatened me and broke your two day ban by creating an alt and trolling me. I told you I didn't want you to make a skin for my FE because you wanted to be PAID for it. Razor is going to be a free FE so why would I want to pay you to make a skin for it? Idiot.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 09:27:53 pm by headkaze »

Nologic

• Offline Offline
« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2008, 09:27:02 pm »
yup you got a good part of the PSD's...thats back when I thought you where a decent fella...found out differently since.

So your claiming copyright because of the layout...boy I think there are a number of keyboard manufactures that would be willing to dispute that with you.

Lets see mine version is larger...has rounded corners, different colors, different shadows, lettering...not to mention I did a keyboard of the same layout years prior....hmm.

================

Exactly what was the threat?...there wasn't one.

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2008, 09:36:44 pm »
yup you got a good part of the PSD's...thats back when I thought you where a decent fella...found out differently since.

For anyone that wants to read the facts

So your claiming copyright because of the layout...boy I think there are a number of keyboard manufactures that would be willing to dispute that with you.

Lets see mine version is larger...has rounded corners, different colors, different shadows, lettering...not to mention I did a keyboard of the same layout years prior....hmm.

So your layout that you did years prior just so happens to line up with the one I created? Amazing. And yes, all those are Photoshop effects you applied to my original artwork. My overlay proves that without a doubt.

Exactly what was the threat?...there wasn't one.

You know what you said to me Nologic so don't play this game with me. Any moderator or admin is welcome to contact Tom Spiers who has copies of all the PM between me and Nologic when he went off the rails. So I'll let the facts speak for themselves. You have lied about so much already as to why you were banned, there is no point in me arguing facts here with you.

TheShanMan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 16, 2023, 03:35:12 pm
    • My Arcade (updated 1/30/13)
« Reply #117 on: April 09, 2008, 09:44:39 pm »
Sorry to interrupt your argument with the troll (I don't think you need to worry much about who people will believe in here - the new guy that was banned from another forum or the guy that has contributed a lot to our community).

Upon installing 1.71 all my layout maps are gone. I assume that's a bug as I didn't uninstall 1.7, I just did an over-install, so I'd expect them to be preserved. I can recreate them of course, but I did have quite a few, so I would hope that I won't have to recreate them every time I upgrade! :)
My Collection: Mame cab, 38 dedicated vids, pin, skeeball, coin op air hockey table, Ice Cold Beer, Megatouch, 2 token machines, and payphone (VAPS, pics at Arcade Crusade)

Add Ambience to your mame cab setup

headkaze

• Offline Offline
  • 0x2b|~0x2b?
« Reply #118 on: April 09, 2008, 09:49:10 pm »
Sorry to interrupt your argument with the troll (I don't think you need to worry much about who people will believe in here - the new guy that was banned from another forum or the guy that has contributed a lot to our community).

Upon installing 1.71 all my layout maps are gone. I assume that's a bug as I didn't uninstall 1.7, I just did an over-install, so I'd expect them to be preserved. I can recreate them of course, but I did have quite a few, so I would hope that I won't have to recreate them every time I upgrade! :)

Doh! Yeah sorry about that, re-installing CPWizard overwrites everything in the install. Including the Input Maps. The reason it does this is because I have two default Input Maps for Lightgun and Mahjong games. I will have to look at my Inno Installer script and see if I can somehow modify it so it doesn't do that. For now though, just back up before you update ;)

Nologic

• Offline Offline
« Reply #119 on: April 09, 2008, 09:49:29 pm »
Yeah well you got Tom by the balls somehow...not sure how.

I didn't apply anything to your artwork...the fact the F-keys dont' line up speaks volumes to discount your grounds. Further the PSD's don't hold any of your artwork...and frankly if you scaled your artwork I doubt very much it would actually match up with what I did.

Scaling down is subjective...scaling up is a little less subjective.

I haven't lied about anything.