Main > Software Forum

CPWizard v2.63 Released

<< < (2/145) > >>

headkaze:

--- Quote ---- You can't use real bezels with this method as the CP takes up the bezel layer. I did have a look at using overlays but they will only show over the gamescreen, so it won't show the entire CP for vertical games.
--- End quote ---

CPWizard has been updated to allow a regular bezel to show for vertical games as well as your CP, and now pause will toggle the CP on and off (with the new diff applied) while leaving a regular bezel. You can now turn off bezels to remove them both.

You don't have to compile Mame with the diff as that is only so pause will toggle the CP. You can still toggle the CP without it by going to the Video Options in Mame and selecting the "Show CP" or "Hide CP" menu options.

headkaze:
Version 1.1 Released

- Added Keyboard layout, Label Link arrow, Show Delay and CP Editor shortcuts

Dustin Mustangs:
Holy crap am I excited to try this out...   Is this a new app or did I just miss it before?

Either way, great work!!!

:applaud::notworthy:

:cheers:

headkaze:

--- Quote from: Dustin Mustangs on December 11, 2007, 11:15:37 am ---Holy crap am I excited to try this out...   Is this a new app or did I just miss it before?

Either way, great work!!!

:applaud::notworthy:

:cheers:

--- End quote ---

First beta release was about 3 months ago so it's fairly new but there was a post here about it you probably missed :)

headkaze:
Version 1.2 Released

- Added command line options, Show CP Only & Back Key will Exit Menu option. You can also disable any menu options.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version