Main > Software Forum

CPWizard v2.63 Released

<< < (3/145) > >>

loadman:
Dude,

You got skills

You should consider coding your own FE.. seriously.

BORIStheBLADE:
I just tried downloading your 1.2 file and it won't open it. It says its corrupt. I tried three different downloads and still doesn't want to work.

headkaze:

--- Quote from: BORIStheBLADE on December 16, 2007, 03:33:44 pm ---I just tried downloading your 1.2 file and it won't open it. It says its corrupt. I tried three different downloads and still doesn't want to work.

--- End quote ---

That's probably because I was uploading the new version ;) Try again now

Version 1.3 Released

- Full PC Game support. Fixed InterComm.dll problems some people were having (hopefully!)

headkaze:
Okay we fixed sbaby's issues with CPWizard. So get Version 1.35 if you haven't already

- The not loading correct layout after loading a lightgun game was caused by an old ini file from a previous release. Deleting CPWizard.ini and reconfiguring CPWizard should fix that.
- I didn't realise this but Dotfuscator turns enums into letters of the alphabet. So that was screwing up the text alignment when saving the layout file. This is also fixed in 1.35, so open your layout and save it again and you can now correctly use text align left, right or center and also text styles outline or dropshadow.
- There may be issues with CPWizard when GameEx is using ShowDesktop=false. So if your having issues there you might like to set it to true.

Lakersfan:
Hi headkaze,
I'm using v1.36 and when I go to File -> Export Batch -> leave all items default and set path to export to, all my images are warped and no buttons are labled (see example). This was happening a few versions ago. Maybe I'm having a brain fart with something??

Thanks for the great program!
LF

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version