Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - v8.2  (Read 552946 times)

ChazMan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 13, 2009, 10:57:05 pm
  • I'm a llama!
Okay! Now I get it! I configed NES And it works great!! But I had to turn this option off  (LightPlayerStartCoin=0) So that the coin would be off during NES, But now it is also off during MAME Games. And I also noticed this turns off the Player 1 and 2 LED's Also?  How can I get them on for Mame, and Off for the other Emulators?  Well just the Coin, I use the Player 1 button as the Start Button for my emulators Start Button.  Thanks!!!!       :dizzy:

arzoo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 15, 2024, 10:31:32 pm
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
Okay! Now I get it! I configed NES And it works great!! But I had to turn this option off  (LightPlayerStartCoin=0) So that the coin would be off during NES, But now it is also off during MAME Games. And I also noticed this turns off the Player 1 and 2 LED's Also?  How can I get them on for Mame, and Off for the other Emulators?  Well just the Coin, I use the Player 1 button as the Start Button for my emulators Start Button.  Thanks!!!!       :dizzy:

Try this - turn on the "Light Player Start and Coin" option, then for each emulator that you don't want the Coin button to light up, add the Coin buttons to the default control group and set the color or intensity value to 0.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

ChazMan

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 13, 2009, 10:57:05 pm
  • I'm a llama!
That Worked!!  The Coin is not lit with Nintendo.  But is lit with MAME. But with the (LightPlayerStartCoin=1) set on, My Start button will not talk and say Start with Nintendo, But it is lit. And my panel has custom graphix that say Start below that button. So if it does not speak Start, I am okay with that!!  The Panel looks so GREAT With your prg!!  THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!        :applaud:    :notworthy:    ;D

Section_25

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 12, 2010, 08:35:29 am
I just wanted to say thanks for this app. This makes having a control panel with LED's so cool.  :applaud:

I've just begun to learn how it works and configure it, but with the depth you can customize it I can tell already that it's going to be top notch.

Great work arzoo !!! :cheers:
---MAME Arcade Cabinet---
Hyperspin FE
LED Blinky

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii133/Section_25/Mame%20Cabinet/Front.jpg

Join me on My IRC Network at:
www.irc-section.net

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
I just wanted to say thanks for this app. This makes having a control panel with LED's so cool.  :applaud:

I've just begun to learn how it works and configure it, but with the depth you can customize it I can tell already that it's going to be top notch.

Great work arzoo !!! :cheers:

Thanks, always great to hear that people like the app. The next release will include all kinds of cool audio animation features  :)
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Section_25

• Offline Offline
ok.. I'm having a couple of issues that I though someone could help me correct.

1. When I generate the input map, it doesn't seems to be saving the config I set up. For example, in the input map I set the player1 button1 for the top left button on my control panel, but when I go to the button configure editor and test the led it is lighting the top left button on my control panel as player1 button7 ? :dunno

2. I have something messed up with my trackball config somewhere also. I'm using a Ultimarc U-trac that has a RGB LED under it. When I test the LED it lights the green LED as blue and the blue LED as red. I can't seem to figure out how to configure which one goes to the correct color.

3. In the button config editor under mame, there are only like 5 roms to edit, the ones that are there by default I think. The common games like centiped are not there to edit. I'm not sure if it is the correct way, but what I did was added the game manually and I was able to edit it that way. Is there a way to find these games and edit them without having to add each one?

Any help with this is appreciated.... :)

Hyperspin FE
LED Blinky

www.irc-section.net

j5350

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 28, 2010, 06:29:21 pm
I was wondering if someone could help me. I'm using Hyperspin. I keep getting memory access violations when selecting my MAME list. I also get an error saying missing value in settings.ini [mamecontrolsfile] I've attached my log. Thanks for any help.

Section_25

• Offline Offline
I was wondering if someone could help me. I'm using Hyperspin. I keep getting memory access violations when selecting my MAME list. I also get an error saying missing value in settings.ini [mamecontrolsfile] I've attached my log. Thanks for any help.

Did you download the controls.ini file ? The site that keeps it updated is down, but there is an older version in a thread on this forum, you need to point led blinky to that file. I'm not sure if that is your problem..... thought I would attempt to help though  :cheers:
Hyperspin FE
LED Blinky

www.irc-section.net

j5350

• Offline Offline
Well I got the last issue sorted out. The application is great. I'm sure that I'm missing something since it's lighting up oddly. One example is, I want to keep the tab, pause, esc buttons lit, but it thinks player 3 button 1 is escape (blinks and speaks it when paused.) But I can't see where it's getting confused at. It also lights/blinks P1B1 & P1B2 as the same but they function as they should in the game. Maybe I screwed something up when configuring the buttons. What is the easiest way to assign labels/ports if I start from scratch? The way I initially did it was add a button with the GenLEDBlinkyInputMap app, save, open that in LEDBlinkyAnimationEditor app, see which button lit up, change the label etc... (but I think the joycodes got messed up since I'm using 2 GP-Wiz,) so it took me quite a while to do it that way. I figure there has got to be an easier way. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 05:49:33 am by j5350 »

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
ok.. I'm having a couple of issues that I though someone could help me correct.

1. When I generate the input map, it doesn't seems to be saving the config I set up. For example, in the input map I set the player1 button1 for the top left button on my control panel, but when I go to the button configure editor and test the led it is lighting the top left button on my control panel as player1 button7 ? :dunno

Are you testing the button from the Controls Editor "New/Edit Control" dialog? If so, the LED that lights up is just for checking the color or intensity - it is not the actual button you may be adding or editing. You can change this using the "Test Single LED" drop-down.

But back to your actual problem - the input map must reflect how your LEDs are physically wired and match the input codes used by your input encoder. The control names like "P1B1" or "Player 1 Button 1" are just labels for reference.

So for example, let's say you have a LED under a button you refer to as "P1B1" and that LED is wired to port 1 on the PAC-Drive. And let's say the switch for P1B1 is wired to your input encoder and assigned to keycode "A". On LEDBlinky's input map, you would set the device to PACD-1 and for Port 1 you set the LED type to "single" and assign the input code as "KEYCODE_A". As for the label, you can use anything; "P1B1", "BUTTON-A", "FIRE", whatever makes sense for your cp layout. But the control label has no bearing on which LEDs light up when you play a game - it's the KEYCODE_A that's important. Because no matter how you remap controls in mame - that button will always respond to keyboard "A" (unless you rewire or reprogram your input encoder). Hope this makes sense.

2. I have something messed up with my trackball config somewhere also. I'm using a Ultimarc U-trac that has a RGB LED under it. When I test the LED it lights the green LED as blue and the blue LED as red. I can't seem to figure out how to configure which one goes to the correct color.

In this case you have a RGB LED which is wired to three ports on the PAC-Drive. So the input map for those three ports MUST have the same label and input code (in your case use "TRACKBALL" for the input code). The LED type for each port should be correctly set to "RGB-Red", "RGB-Green", and "RGB-Blue" as is physically wired to the PAC-Drive ports. If you get the colors wrong here, then LEDBlinky will not use the correct colors.

3. In the button config editor under mame, there are only like 5 roms to edit, the ones that are there by default I think. The common games like centiped are not there to edit. I'm not sure if it is the correct way, but what I did was added the game manually and I was able to edit it that way. Is there a way to find these games and edit them without having to add each one?

For MAME, you shouldn't need to manually edit the games unless the Controls.ini file is wrong or a game is missing from Controls.ini. The five that are listed were included because I felt they needed additional values. So basically, if you have the LEDBlinky config correctly pointing to the controls.ini file, then the mame controls should all light up correctly!

Any help with this is appreciated.... :)

If you can't get it working, turn on the debug and verbose options (on the "Misc Options" tab), run your FE and some games, then email me the debug.zip file in the LEDBlinky folder.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
Well I got the last issue sorted out. The application is great. I'm sure that I'm missing something since it's lighting up oddly. One example is, I want to keep the tab, pause, esc buttons lit, but it thinks player 3 button 1 is escape (blinks and speaks it when paused.) But I can't see where it's getting confused at. It also lights/blinks P1B1 & P1B2 as the same but they function as they should in the game. Maybe I screwed something up when configuring the buttons. What is the easiest way to assign labels/ports if I start from scratch? The way I initially did it was add a button with the GenLEDBlinkyInputMap app, save, open that in LEDBlinkyAnimationEditor app, see which button lit up, change the label etc... (but I think the joycodes got messed up since I'm using 2 GP-Wiz,) so it took me quite a while to do it that way. I figure there has got to be an easier way. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

To set the Tab, Pause, and Esc buttons to always light up you'll need to use the Controls Editor. Select "MAME" and edit the <default> control group. On the "Common" tab, add the following controls; "UI_CONFIGURE" (tab), "UI_PAUSE", and "UI_CANCEL" (esc). For each, check the "Always Active" option. That should do it.

Without seeing your debug.zip file (the download link in your prior post is no longer working), there's no way for me to see why P3B1 is lighting for ESC, but my guess is the input codes are wrong in the input map.

Check out my prior post for an example on using the input map app. There really shouldn't be any reason to check which button is lighting up (that's why there's no test button on the GenLEDBlinkyInputMap app). All you need to do is make sure the port assignments match your input encoder mapping. So for the GP-Wiz, you should be using input codes like "JOYCODE_1_BUTTON1", "JOYCODE_1_BUTTON2", etc.

If things don't go as expected, post a new debug.zip and I'll take a look.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 05:08:24 pm by arzoo »
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

j5350

• Offline Offline
I think I may have found the little snag. I have two GP-Wiz40 encoders that the control panel is hooked up to. The inputs start with JOYCODE_1_BUTTON0, which registers and works fine in MAME. I got those inputs (also JOYCODE_1_BUTTON20, and JOYCODE_2_BUTTON24) added into LEDBlinky, but they still light up the wrong buttons. I then noticed in my default.cfg I received from the guy who built the panel, that the button labels were shifted up one (started from JOYCODE_1_BUTTON1.) So then I changed all of those in my default.cfg... LEDBlinky worked lighting up the correct buttons. But then the buttons did not work correctly in MAME. I went through all of the ports in the LED-wiz and configured the input file to make sure it had what was shown in MAME when configuring the inputs. I've spent the last 2 days trying to get it going, and I don't know what else to try. Any suggestions?

Here is the debug.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/257850100/Debug.zip

Edit: It's really weird because mame sees the buttons starting with 0, but when I go into the default.cfg (new one from scratch,) it has P1B1 as JOYCODE_1_BUTTON1 instaed of JOYCODE_1_BUTTON0. And the other buttons are shifted up as well. Also, when I go into the control panel to check the joysticks, it is registering button 1 as button 1 on the little graphic chart. When I tried editing the input map in LEDBlinky to match the new default.cfg, it still did not light up the correct buttons. Everything I can see seems to line up correctly, but it just doesn't want to work. I have the feeling it's going to be something simple that I can't believe I overlooked and my head will explode.  :timebomb:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009, 05:16:28 am by j5350 »

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
I think I may have found the little snag. I have two GP-Wiz40 encoders that the control panel is hooked up to. The inputs start with JOYCODE_1_BUTTON0, which registers and works fine in MAME. I got those inputs (also JOYCODE_1_BUTTON20, and JOYCODE_2_BUTTON24) added into LEDBlinky, but they still light up the wrong buttons. I then noticed in my default.cfg I received from the guy who built the panel, that the button labels were shifted up one (started from JOYCODE_1_BUTTON1.) So then I changed all of those in my default.cfg... LEDBlinky worked lighting up the correct buttons. But then the buttons did not work correctly in MAME. I went through all of the ports in the LED-wiz and configured the input file to make sure it had what was shown in MAME when configuring the inputs. I've spent the last 2 days trying to get it going, and I don't know what else to try. Any suggestions?

Here is the debug.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/257850100/Debug.zip

Edit: It's really weird because mame sees the buttons starting with 0, but when I go into the default.cfg (new one from scratch,) it has P1B1 as JOYCODE_1_BUTTON1 instaed of JOYCODE_1_BUTTON0. And the other buttons are shifted up as well. Also, when I go into the control panel to check the joysticks, it is registering button 1 as button 1 on the little graphic chart. When I tried editing the input map in LEDBlinky to match the new default.cfg, it still did not light up the correct buttons. Everything I can see seems to line up correctly, but it just doesn't want to work. I have the feeling it's going to be something simple that I can't believe I overlooked and my head will explode.  :timebomb:

First, try not to explode :)
From the debug file I see you have the default.cfg file assigned as the Controller File (on the LEDBlinky MAME Config tab). Remove that file/path - a controller file should have a .ctrlr extension and I don't think you're using one (definitely not debug.cfg).

This is a tough one to diagnose because someone else built and wired the cp so we can't be 100% sure what is what. I'm curious - is this a commercial cp you bought? Regardless, you absolutely need to know which LEDs are wired to which ports on the LED-Wiz. If you can't get this info from whoever built the cp, then you may need to trace the wires yourself.

I would go back to using the original debug.cfg file provided with the cp since that mapped the buttons correctly for mame. Then I would set the LEDBlinky input map so that the input codes match the values in the debug.cfg file. For example, per the default_orig.cfg file you provided me, P2_BUTTON1 is assigned input code JOYCODE_2_BUTTON9 - so assign that same code to P2B1 in the input map. But again - if you don't know for sure that the P2B1 LED is wired to Port 3 (as is listed in the input map), then the button won't light correctly.

So do these things;
1) Don't specify any Controller file in the mame config (remove default.cfg).
2) Go back to using the default.cfg file provided with the cp.
3) Confirm which LED/Button is wired to each port on the LEDWiz.
4) Fix the LEDBlinky input map so that the ports are correct and the input codes match the default.cfg.

Try all that and see if the buttons light correctly. If not, get me a new debug.zip file and give me an example of how the buttons are wrong for a specific game that you played with the debug option on.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

j5350

• Offline Offline
Just wanted to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the help. I think what I had originally done was changed the LEDBlinky input map to match an edited default.cfg file. Once I did one from scratch and re-mapped them all is working like it should. Amazing program you've made. It's one thing to see videos online, but it's anoth now that I have it right in front of me.

Is there any updated or user-modified controls.ini that has been updated with all of the newer games?

Once again, thank you and great program.

j5350

• Offline Offline
Is it possible to have only non-mame games speak the controls/name at launch? I would like to be able to hear the controls when MAME is paused, but not upon launching the game, but would like to hear controls for other games when launched.
Also, I have one small issue that I'm not sure where it's coming from. When I first go into my MAME wheel, when I scroll through the list, player 1 buttons are shifted down one. Example, in 19xx only the 1st button is lit on player 1, but player 2 is normal (B1 and B2.) It speaks the control for button 2 while blinking P1B1 and P2B2, then speaks the control for button 1 while blinking P2B1. When I exit the game, all of the games, including the 1st one I chose, are all correct and the issue is no longer there. It only does it with the MAME wheel. I don't know if I'm the only one it does it to, but it's not terrible.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
Is there any updated or user-modified controls.ini that has been updated with all of the newer games?

Not that I know of.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
Is it possible to have only non-mame games speak the controls/name at launch? I would like to be able to hear the controls when MAME is paused, but not upon launching the game, but would like to hear controls for other games when launched.
Also, I have one small issue that I'm not sure where it's coming from. When I first go into my MAME wheel, when I scroll through the list, player 1 buttons are shifted down one. Example, in 19xx only the 1st button is lit on player 1, but player 2 is normal (B1 and B2.) It speaks the control for button 2 while blinking P1B1 and P2B2, then speaks the control for button 1 while blinking P2B1. When I exit the game, all of the games, including the 1st one I chose, are all correct and the issue is no longer there. It only does it with the MAME wheel. I don't know if I'm the only one it does it to, but it's not terrible.

The speak game name feature is all or nothing - sorry.

So let me ask some questions about with this weird issue;
- As you scroll through the mame list of games, all games have the problem?
- Is it always the P1 controls that are wrong?
- While playing a game, are the P1 controls lit wrong?
- After you play a game everything works as expected?

Please get me a new debug file. Thanks.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

j5350

• Offline Offline
To answer your questions:
-yes, all games have the issue
-always player 1, none of the others are affected
-yes, the 1st play, the P1 controls are lit wrong in the list and in the game. after that, they light fine
-yes, all works fine when scrolling and playing after the first game played is exited.

Here is the new debug.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/258510132/Debug.zip

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
To answer your questions:
-yes, all games have the issue
-always player 1, none of the others are affected
-yes, the 1st play, the P1 controls are lit wrong in the list and in the game. after that, they light fine
-yes, all works fine when scrolling and playing after the first game played is exited.

Here is the new debug.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/258510132/Debug.zip

This is what I think the problem is - in your mame cfg folder you have the default.cfg file (which seems to be correct). But you must also have another .cfg file with a
<system name="default"> node and those default values are wrong.

For me to confirm this I would need you to zip up all the files in your mame cfg folder and get them to me. If you want to take this off the thread here, send me an email with the zipped files (see my profile).
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

j5350

• Offline Offline
That was the problem. I forgot to move the two other cfg files I was trying to edit when I couldn't get things working. All is well. You sir are very wise.  :notworthy:

Bender

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 28, 2016, 08:12:21 pm
    • Happ to Tron Conversion tutorial
hey Arzoo,

I seemed to have inadvertently erased my Mame default file from the controls editor, is there a way to replace it without starting from scratch?

Thanks!

Bender

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
hey Arzoo,

I seemed to have inadvertently erased my Mame default file from the controls editor, is there a way to replace it without starting from scratch?

Thanks!

Bender

Unless you have a backup of the LEDBlinkyControls.xml file I think you'll need to rebuild. Did you delete the entire file or just the <default> controls group?
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Bender

• Offline Offline
just the <default>

everything still seems to work fine, I just can't edit it cause it's not there

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
just the <default>

everything still seems to work fine, I just can't edit it cause it's not there

ah - no problem. Just create a new control group and click the 'Default' check box.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Bender

• Offline Offline
I feel like an Idiot, missed the check box

Thanks so much! :cheers:

Bender

• Offline Offline
Hey Arzoo,

I just started lighting up my coin and players buttons, and I love it!

except for one thing it seems that for Player Buttons if you a default active set to a color it will put that in even if the button is not supposed to be active

a good example is Star Wars,(tetris is another) it has no player one start button it's just one of the fire buttons, but the player buttons lights up anyway(and don't do anything)

I tried setting the player 1 and 2 buttons in the mame default to 0,0,0,0 but the still light up white (my default active color)

any ideas?

I have to have default active set to a color or games with no button colors won't light up. Again Star Wars is a good example

it seem that Ledblinky lights up the player buttons regardless if a game uses them or not

again I can't thank you enough for this great program and al your help!

Bender

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
Hey Arzoo,

I just started lighting up my coin and players buttons, and I love it!

except for one thing it seems that for Player Buttons if you a default active set to a color it will put that in even if the button is not supposed to be active

a good example is Star Wars,(tetris is another) it has no player one start button it's just one of the fire buttons, but the player buttons lights up anyway(and don't do anything)

I tried setting the player 1 and 2 buttons in the mame default to 0,0,0,0 but the still light up white (my default active color)

any ideas?

I have to have default active set to a color or games with no button colors won't light up. Again Star Wars is a good example

it seem that Ledblinky lights up the player buttons regardless if a game uses them or not

again I can't thank you enough for this great program and al your help!

Bender

On the Game Options tab, uncheck the option to "Light Player Start and Coin Buttons". With that option turned off your custom settings for those buttons should work.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Bender

• Offline Offline
I tried that but nothing lights up?

I'll do a little more experimenting

and by custom do you mean individual roms modified in the controls editor? or do you mean custom settings in the <default> file

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
I tried that but nothing lights up?

I'll do a little more experimenting

and by custom do you mean individual roms modified in the controls editor? or do you mean custom settings in the <default> file

By custom I was referring to individual roms in the controls editor. But now that I think about it, turning off the "Light Player Start" option is not a good idea because then those controls won't light up unless you set them as Always Active in the <default> or assign them individually to every game (ugh).

Try this - using the controls editor, import starwars, add the player 1 start button, and then set the R/G/B values to all zero (0). See if that works.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Bender

• Offline Offline
that worked!

seems to me there are quite a few games like this, even spy hunter

how come ledblinky treats the coin and player buttons differently than the other buttons?

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
that worked!

seems to me there are quite a few games like this, even spy hunter

how come ledblinky treats the coin and player buttons differently than the other buttons?

You're right - there are a lot of games like this. The problem is that the controls.ini data does not include the start buttons. There's just no info to indicate if a game shares the start button with another button.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Bender

• Offline Offline
is there a way to edit the controls.ini file so that a game has no color for the player buttons

seems like this would be a lot faster than making a file for each game in the controls editor

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
is there a way to edit the controls.ini file so that a game has no color for the player buttons

seems like this would be a lot faster than making a file for each game in the controls editor

Hmmm, try this; edit the colors.ini file and set the Start button to Black for one of the games. Also edit the Color-RGB.ini file and make sure Black = 0,0,0. Then run the game and see what happens.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Rossman

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 20, 2010, 01:03:11 pm
Thanks for the awesome app Arzoo, I'm about to get a control panel with LEDs from mameroom.com, but I was wondering before I spend the money on it, do I have to know which port each button is wired to? Because they don't really give that information, and I can see a big headache if I have to open it up and trace each wire.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
Thanks for the awesome app Arzoo, I'm about to get a control panel with LEDs from mameroom.com, but I was wondering before I spend the money on it, do I have to know which port each button is wired to? Because they don't really give that information, and I can see a big headache if I have to open it up and trace each wire.

No worries - The latest release of LEDBlinky (which should be ready this weekend) has a new feature to help with the initial configuration; the selected port will now light up so you can visually see which button is wired to the port.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

njay

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 08, 2022, 06:49:35 am
  • To Nudge or Not to Nudge !
Yo Arzoo,

ledblinky crashes on me setup.

1. i select mame from maximus arcade
2. the preview movie of a game starts and but before that you hear the windows error sound.
3. ledblinky access violation

can you help? i included my debug
Mini Pinball Project [Finished]:
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=98826.0

Cab Convert To HyperSpin [Sold due to Move]
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=101535.0

New Project - Bartop [Planning Stage]
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=105894

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
Yo Arzoo,

ledblinky crashes on me setup.

1. i select mame from maximus arcade
2. the preview movie of a game starts and but before that you hear the windows error sound.
3. ledblinky access violation

can you help? i included my debug

njay,
I can't seem to download the zip file. Also, I need the debug.zip file (not the Debug_FEControls log).
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

njay

• Offline Offline
me stupid here u are might arzoo lol

New Project - Bartop [Planning Stage]
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=105894

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
me stupid here u are might arzoo lol

Not sure why but I can't download the file. Can you send it to my email?
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

njay

• Offline Offline
Done