Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - v8.2  (Read 552881 times)

bent98

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 02, 2019, 03:35:00 pm
  • Hyperspin Moderator
Re: LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - Version 3.7.2
« Reply #160 on: September 12, 2008, 08:39:44 am »
I spoke to Bill about Pre and Post commands for Emualtors like Sega Saturn and PCE CD using Deamon Tool pre and post. He is working on that now and will add this feature shortly through app called Hyper Launch

arzoo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 15, 2024, 10:31:32 pm
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
Re: LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - Version 3.7.2
« Reply #161 on: September 12, 2008, 08:56:59 am »
I spoke to Bill about Pre and Post commands for Emualtors like Sega Saturn and PCE CD using Deamon Tool pre and post. He is working on that now and will add this feature shortly through app called Hyper Launch

That's good news. Do you know if Bill is also adding and external app launch when Hyperspin starts and quits?
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Franco B

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 15, 2024, 09:14:06 am
« Reply #162 on: September 12, 2008, 10:31:41 am »
arzoo, would it be possible to change the Animation Editor so that you can maximise the window? The standard area where you place the buttons/LEDs is a little on the small size for larger configurations.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #163 on: September 12, 2008, 10:39:47 am »
arzoo, would it be possible to change the Animation Editor so that you can maximise the window? The standard area where you place the buttons/LEDs is a little on the small size for larger configurations.

I designed all the LEDBlinky apps to run at 640x480 - but I agree, for the animation editor it can be tight for a really large cp. I'll look into a fix for a future release.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

bent98

• Offline Offline
  • Hyperspin Moderator
« Reply #164 on: September 12, 2008, 10:44:25 am »
I think so.

You Think you can swing by the chat room  tonight or late in the day when Bills around and hash out what you ned. I am sure he can probably accomidate a solution.

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/chat/flashchat.php

You may need to register on website to use chat. Not sure

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #165 on: September 12, 2008, 10:52:33 am »
No can do tonight - busy. I'm already registered - I'll try to hook up with Bill sometime this weekend.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Franco B

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 15, 2024, 09:14:06 am
« Reply #166 on: September 12, 2008, 12:09:17 pm »

I designed all the LEDBlinky apps to run at 640x480 - but I agree, for the animation editor it can be tight for a really large cp. I'll look into a fix for a future release.

Thanks arzoo. I need to fit all three of my CPs, plus the LEDs on the table top and other places (>100 outputs) on one screen whilst still being able to place them relative to one another to try and make sence of it all so being able to have 75% of the screen to place the controls woul be great.

Maybe you could have it startup to run at 640x480 and then increase to fullscreen from an option from the layout tab?

Do you accept donations or could I make a donation to a charity for you? You have put in a lot of extra effort into the animator at my request already.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #167 on: September 12, 2008, 01:35:33 pm »
Wow, are all your cp's controlled by the same set of driver boards at the same time?

I've never accepted any donations for LEDBlinky, but if you'd like to donate to a charity, this one has personal meaning to my family;

Joan Krantz After School SPOT fund - enables the JFVS to provide services to vulnerable youth and their families. The JFVS of Middlesex County, NJ web site is: www.jfvs.org

But please don't feel obligated. Thanks!
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
Re: LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - Version 3.7.3
« Reply #168 on: September 28, 2008, 02:54:30 pm »
LEDBlinky 3.7.3 Released - now with HyperSpin support! This will require HyperSpin version 0.7.0.1 (or later) - which should be released some time this week. Also added a feature to the Animation Editor to allow for larger virtual layouts. And a minor update to the MaLa plugin for the new PluginConfigure event.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 09:26:15 am by arzoo »
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

loadman

• Wiki Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 17, 2020, 03:23:55 am
  • Cocktail Cab owner and MaLa FE developer
    • MaLa
Re: LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - Version 3.7.3
« Reply #169 on: September 28, 2008, 08:14:05 pm »
And a minor update to the MaLa plugin for the new PluginConfigure event.

:applaud:

TexFlood

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 02, 2021, 07:37:29 pm
I just noticed this today, but for some reason I can't get the resizable popup screens on the LEDBlinky Tools tab of LEDBlinkyConfig.exe to maximize or to stretch beyond the size in the pic below.

I took a look in the Settings.ini file to see if there was saved window size settings but I didn't see anything.  I couldn't find any settings of such in the registry by searching for LEDBlinky.  This was occurring in LEDBlinky 3.7.2 and I just upgraded to 3.7.3 and it is still happening. 

Anyone else have this happen when they open the LEDBlinky Profile Editor window?  Or did I muck something up on my computer?  Is the MaxWidth (or whatever the propery is) of the form set to a low value possilby?

Melikes this app!

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
I just noticed this today, but for some reason I can't get the resizable popup screens on the LEDBlinky Tools tab of LEDBlinkyConfig.exe to maximize or to stretch beyond the size in the pic below.

I took a look in the Settings.ini file to see if there was saved window size settings but I didn't see anything.  I couldn't find any settings of such in the registry by searching for LEDBlinky.  This was occurring in LEDBlinky 3.7.2 and I just upgraded to 3.7.3 and it is still happening. 

Anyone else have this happen when they open the LEDBlinky Profile Editor window?  Or did I muck something up on my computer?  Is the MaxWidth (or whatever the propery is) of the form set to a low value possilby?

Melikes this app!

The profile app has a fixed width (and variable height) - there's no ini or registry setting. It's really odd how it's clipping the controls. What's your OS and display resolution? Also, can you check your display properties to see if you're using a font size other than 'normal'? Maybe it's your dpi setting? Are the other LEDBlinky config apps displaying correctly?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 09:52:06 pm by arzoo »
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

TexFlood

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 02, 2021, 07:37:29 pm

The profile app has a fixed width (and variable height) - there's no ini or registry setting. It's really odd how it's clipping the controls. What's your OS and display resolution? Also, can you check your display properties to see if you're using a font size other than 'normal'? Maybe it's your dpi setting? Are the other LEDBlinky config apps displaying correctly?

Ahhh....  I'm running XP at 1600 x 1200, but I changed the DPI to 120 to make text readable.  That must be what's causing the prob.  A few of the other screens that are loaded by the Tools tab were behaving the same way.  Now that I know what is causing the prob I can make the DPI switch to make the app work.  Thanks for the help!

TheShanMan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 16, 2023, 03:35:12 pm
    • My Arcade (updated 1/30/13)
Just got this going last night with my new pacdrive. I have 4 atari volcano buttons/LED's for P1-P4 start, so that's all I'm using it for right now. May use it to drive the coin lights and magnetic coin mechanisms at some point, but that's no priority right now.

I totally understand that only a subset of games has LED outputs based on credits, but I wonder if we (maybe I) assembled a comprehensive list of games that have LED outputs, then could the list be used as a way to do something special in-game for all other games? It would be cool if there was some way to have it only light up during attract mode, though I imagine there's no way to detect that. Of course it would be cool to light up based on credits but I know anything relating to coin counting is not gonna happen.

Is the idea of differentiating between the 2 categories of games (output and no output) possible now, or maybe possible if arzoo is kind enough to add support? If so, any creative ideas on what cool things would be possible beyond the normal LED sequences or just plain "always on"?

Arzoo - thanks so much for this plugin! :cheers:
My Collection: Mame cab, 38 dedicated vids, pin, skeeball, coin op air hockey table, Ice Cold Beer, Megatouch, 2 token machines, and payphone (VAPS, pics at Arcade Crusade)

Add Ambience to your mame cab setup

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
Just got this going last night with my new pacdrive. I have 4 atari volcano buttons/LED's for P1-P4 start, so that's all I'm using it for right now. May use it to drive the coin lights and magnetic coin mechanisms at some point, but that's no priority right now.

I totally understand that only a subset of games has LED outputs based on credits, but I wonder if we (maybe I) assembled a comprehensive list of games that have LED outputs, then could the list be used as a way to do something special in-game for all other games? It would be cool if there was some way to have it only light up during attract mode, though I imagine there's no way to detect that. Of course it would be cool to light up based on credits but I know anything relating to coin counting is not gonna happen.

Is the idea of differentiating between the 2 categories of games (output and no output) possible now, or maybe possible if arzoo is kind enough to add support? If so, any creative ideas on what cool things would be possible beyond the normal LED sequences or just plain "always on"?

Arzoo - thanks so much for this plugin! :cheers:

It would be cool if mame provided an output for when a game enters its attract mode. That's something you'd have to bring up with the mame devs - but I doubt they would consider that kind of mod, it has nothing to do with authentically emulating the games.

As for distinguishing between games with and without any mame outputs - that list could be useful, but it would be better if it listed exactly what outputs each game provided. As I recall, headkaze started to put together a list like that.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

PsychoAU

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 04, 2020, 12:27:19 am
LEDBlinky and Game Controls
« Reply #175 on: November 24, 2008, 11:11:34 am »
I just upgraded both my MALA and LEDBlinky versions and now I cannot get LEDBlinky to light the game controls while I scroll through the list in MALA.  Attached is the Debug.log file.  I know it is loading the colors.ini file and it successfully lights the game controls once I select a game.  It lights them during the speak and flash part as well as once the game begins.  But I cannot get it to light them while I scroll through the different games.  My previous version of LEDBlinky did this properly. 

Thanks for the help.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
Re: LEDBlinky and Game Controls
« Reply #176 on: November 24, 2008, 11:20:11 am »
I just upgraded both my MALA and LEDBlinky versions and now I cannot get LEDBlinky to light the game controls while I scroll through the list in MALA.  Attached is the Debug.log file.  I know it is loading the colors.ini file and it successfully lights the game controls once I select a game.  It lights them during the speak and flash part as well as once the game begins.  But I cannot get it to light them while I scroll through the different games.  My previous version of LEDBlinky did this properly. 

Thanks for the help.

Looks like the Demo Controls feature is not turned on. Run the config app and check the MaLa tab.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

PsychoAU

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 04, 2020, 12:27:19 am
« Reply #177 on: November 24, 2008, 11:28:08 am »
Oh, okay.  I wasn't sure what that setting was for.  That fixed it.  I thought that the Light Game Control option on the main tab was enough to do it.  I have been wracking my brain for a day trying to figure this out.  Thanks a lot.

Charles4400

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 18, 2016, 02:31:42 am
« Reply #178 on: December 02, 2008, 03:54:20 am »
I'm not able to get LEDBlinky to work with Hyperspin 7.

Is there something in particular I hould be looking at?

There is no interaction with LEDBlinky and Hyperspin and no log file created to look into.

Test animations and such work while configuring LEDBlinky but nothing happens when I start Hyperspin.

I enabled LED Blinky in Hyperspin HQ and pointed the directory of where LED blinky is and setup LEDblinky with an input map and enabled debug log...but still nothing?

Any suggestions?

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #179 on: December 02, 2008, 08:16:34 am »
I'm not able to get LEDBlinky to work with Hyperspin 7.

Is there something in particular I hould be looking at?

There is no interaction with LEDBlinky and Hyperspin and no log file created to look into.

Test animations and such work while configuring LEDBlinky but nothing happens when I start Hyperspin.

I enabled LED Blinky in Hyperspin HQ and pointed the directory of where LED blinky is and setup LEDblinky with an input map and enabled debug log...but still nothing?

Any suggestions?

Start Hyperspin and then alt-tab to your desktop and check for the LEDBlinky icon in the system tray. If it's not there, then something must be wrong with the Hyperspin configuration. If LEDBlinky is running and you have the 'Enable Debug Log' option checked, then look for the debug.log in the ledblinky folder. Let me know what you find.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Charles4400

• Offline Offline
« Reply #180 on: December 02, 2008, 03:34:18 pm »
No LEDBlinky icon when in Hyperspin... so also no debug file.

I posted this on the Hyperspin forum and BBB and  bent98 over there are trying to help me out:

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1445

This is at the bottom of my settings.ini in Hyperspin:
[LEDBlinky]
Active=true
Path=F:\Emulators\Programs\LEDBlinky373\LEDBlinky

This is the exact path of LEDBlinky on my computer:
F:\Emulators\Programs\LEDBlinky373\LEDBlinky

It looks like there is a problem activating LEDBlinky from Hyperspin on my end then...

As a side note: I have all lights on Pac Drives (3 of them). When I first boot the computer all lights are on and stay on. If I go into  LedBlinky config , all lights turn off but I can test the lights and they show any test pattern I try but if I exit config all lights are off untill reboot. I don't know if this is normal or not or important to this situation but thought I would add that.

Thanks!

bent98

• Offline Offline
  • Hyperspin Moderator
« Reply #181 on: December 02, 2008, 03:48:37 pm »
You problem is you dont have a backslash at end of path. It should look like this

Path=F:\Emulators\Programs\LEDBlinky373\LEDBlinky\

Edit your settings.ini file and add the backslash.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #182 on: December 02, 2008, 03:53:45 pm »
Thanks bent - I was just about to suggest that!

As for the LEDs starting ON when you first boot up - that seems to be how the Pac-Drive works. The LEDBlinky app sends an all-off command when it starts. You might want to ask Andy over at Ultimarc about this.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Charles4400

• Offline Offline
« Reply #183 on: December 02, 2008, 08:34:17 pm »
Thanks for the replies!

I added the backslash so it looks like this in Hyperspin settings.ini:

[LEDBlinky]
Active=true
Path=F:\Emulators\Programs\LEDBlinky373\LEDBlinky\

But still nothing happens when hyperspin is launched or I play a Mame game...Did alt-tab in Hyperspin and LedBlinky is not there either.

I downloaded ledblinky again in case there was a problem with the one I dowloaded before, moved over the .ini files and still no luck...

Any other suggestions?

...Oh ande the pac drive lighhting up the buttons on computer start is no problem to me...kinda like it all lit up at the beginning!  ;D

bent98

• Offline Offline
  • Hyperspin Moderator
« Reply #184 on: December 02, 2008, 08:40:19 pm »
Here is a dumb question, but did you configure LEDblinky for your setup? Have you tested ledblinky with any other FE's? It sounds like a config issue and may not be a Hyperspin issue.

Charles4400

• Offline Offline
« Reply #185 on: December 02, 2008, 09:05:59 pm »
I setup LEDBlinky correctly to the best of my knowledge...

I followed the documentation of setting up input controls with generateinputmap application and then config application and set up a profile for hyperspin...

In the config app, when I test lwax displays it show up on my CP....here is my settings.ini of ledblinky:

;For exclusive use with LEDBlinky – Arcade LED Control Software.

[GameOptions]
LightGameControls=1
GamePauseSpeakControls=1
GamePauseLWAFile=curtainclose.lwax
UseMameOutputs=1
LightPlayerStartCoin=1
GameStartLWAFile=curtainclose.lwax
GameStartSpeakControls=1
GameStartSpeakPrimaryControls=1
GameStartSpeakName=1
GameStartStrobeName=2
GameStartSpeakText=Welcome Human, Time To Play
GameStartStrobeText=2
AbortSpeechAnyKey=0
SpeakControlsPrefix=
SpeakPrimaryControlsPrefix=Primary Control

[FEOptions]
FE=HYPERSPIN
LightFEControls=0
DemoGameControls=0
DemoScrollDelay=0
DemoDuration=5
FELWAFile=curtainclose.lwax
FEScreenSaverLWAFile=
FEScreenSaverRandomText=1
FEScreenSaverRandomTextDelay=60
FEScreenSaverRandomTextBerzerkMode=0
FEStartLWAFile=Pattern01.lwax
FEStartSpeakText=Another Human, For Our Amusement
FEStartStrobeText=1
FEQuitLWAFile=3backsweep.lwax
FEQuitSpeakText=
FEQuitStrobeText=0
FESpeakControlsKey=0
FESettingsFile=F:\Emulators\Hyperspin\Settings\Settings.ini

[MAMEConfig]
Colors_ini=
Mame_cfg_folder=F:\Emulators\Programs\MAME\cfg
MameControllerFile=
UseMameDefaultForOtherEmulators=1
MameOutputBufferSize=
MameControlsFile=F:\Emulators\Programs\MAME\controls.ini
MameXmlFile=F:\Emulators\Programs\MAME\mame.xml
UseMameToTriggerGameStart=0

[RandomText]
Text0=Get The Intruder
Text1=Intruder Alert!
Text2=I detect coin in pocket.

[Speech]
SpeechRate=0
SpeechVolume=100
Voice=Microsoft Sam

[CabAttract]
CabAttractMode_FE=0
CabAttractMode_ScreenSaver=0
CabAttractMode_GamePlay=0
CabAttractModeLWAFile=3forsweep.lwax
CabAttractModeLEDWizDevices=

[JDR]
UseGPWiz49=0
UseUltraStik=0
UltraStikRestrictorPlate=0

[OtherSettings]
MaxPlayers=4
CocktailMode=0
RandomAniExcludeSelected=0
GameStartDelayTimeout=20
LogFile=Debug.log
Verbose=0
DisplayErrorsOnQuit=0
DeviceListOverride=
NoLEDs=0

Here is also my log of hyperspin:
(launching hyperspin, getting into mame wheel, starting and getting out of 1942, then exiting hyperspin)

05:57:35 PM |  HyperSpin Started
05:57:35 PM |  Error Invalid Or Missing Setting: Master_Volume
05:57:35 PM |  Setting default volume of 100
               Possible Solutions:
                                  -Check that Master_Volume setting is between 0 and 100
05:57:35 PM |  Startup Program Unvavailable
05:57:35 PM |  Menu mode is multi
05:57:35 PM |  Menu.xml found
05:57:35 PM |  Entering fullscreen mode
05:57:35 PM |  Setting resolution to 640x480 refreshrate is 0
05:57:37 PM |  Main Menu.xml loaded
05:57:38 PM |  Loading wheel images
05:57:38 PM |  Entering  Menu
05:57:45 PM |  Menu.xml found
05:57:45 PM |  MAME.xml loaded
05:57:45 PM |  Loading wheel images
05:57:46 PM |  Entering  Menu
05:57:52 PM |  Excecutable is mame.exe
05:57:52 PM |  Running in normal rom mode
05:57:52 PM |  Executable Found
05:57:53 PM |  Rom Found
05:57:53 PM |  Attempting to launch
05:57:53 PM |  Pausing Animations
05:57:53 PM |  Launching file
05:57:53 PM |  Command Line is: "F:\Emulators\Programs\MAME\mame.exe"  "F:\Emulators\Programs\MAME\roms\1942.zip"
05:58:12 PM |  Menu.xml found
05:58:12 PM |  Main Menu.xml loaded
05:58:12 PM |  Loading wheel images
05:58:13 PM |  Entering  Menu
05:58:18 PM |  Exiting HyperSpin
05:58:18 PM |  Exit Program Unvavailable

Charles4400

• Offline Offline
« Reply #186 on: December 02, 2008, 09:08:02 pm »
Oh also I have not tried LEDblinky with another FE, I barely tried mala as my first fe before even building my cab but pretty much went straight into hyperspin from there once I saw the hyperspin graphics and layout...I never looked for another fe after that!

bent98

• Offline Offline
  • Hyperspin Moderator
« Reply #187 on: December 02, 2008, 09:20:36 pm »
Ok

But did you configure Ledblinky at all? Did you tell it what buttons are mapped to ports on your pac drive? Did you setup your mame settings? Did you set up Hyperspin to light up in use buttons?

LEDblinky doesnt just work out of the box.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 09:22:35 pm by bent98 »

Charles4400

• Offline Offline
« Reply #188 on: December 02, 2008, 09:38:19 pm »
Yes I configured LEDblinky...

I told it what buttons are mapped to the ports on the pac drives via genledblinkyinputmap.exe...check

I setup mame settings, 'mame config tab' via ledblinkyconfig.exe, ....check

I setup hyperspin unfer 'Hyperspin Options tab' (originally i did not have anything checked here because I did not want the hyperspin specific controls to be lit up, but for this case I checked it all and hyperspin settins.ini path was input before here as well.) this all done in 'Hyperspin Controls' tab via ledblinkyconfig.exe ...check

I setup the hyperspin animations to play in 'FE Options' tab in ledblinkyconfig.exe, such as startup animations, speech and closing animations etc...)...check
All tests work within LEDBlinky (I can see animations on CP etc.. when pressing the test buttons)

I setup a hyperspin Profile under 'Led blinky tools' tab again in ledblinkyconfig.exe. Made sure everyhing was set (all single bulbs at 49)...check

Am I missing something very important?

Was there anything else I needed to setup in Hyperspin?

The only thing I did within Hyperspin is made sure that Hyperspin was enabled and added the backslash to the ledblinky path...all within Hyperspin's settings.ini.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 09:44:34 pm by Charles4400 »

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #189 on: December 02, 2008, 09:49:27 pm »
Yes I configured LEDblinky...

I told it what buttons are mapped to the ports on the pac drives via genledblinkyinputmap.exe...check

I setup mame settings, 'mame config tab' via ledblinkyconfig.exe, ....check

I setup hyperspin unfer 'Hyperspin Options tab' (originally i did not have anything checked here because I did not want the hyperspin specific controls to be lit up, but for this case I checked it all and hyperspin settins.ini path was input before here as well.) this all done in 'Hyperspin Controls' tab via ledblinkyconfig.exe ...check

I setup the hyperspin animations to play in 'FE Options' tab in ledblinkyconfig.exe, such as startup animations, speech and closing animations etc...)...check
All tests work within LEDBlinky (I can see animations on CP etc.. when pressing the test buttons)

I setup a hyperspin Profile under 'Led blinky tools' tab again in ledblinkyconfig.exe. Made sure everyhing was set (all single bulbs at 49)...check

Am I missing something very important?

Was there anything else I needed to setup in Hyperspin?

The only thing I did within Hyperspin is made sure that Hyperspin was enabled and added the backslash to the ledblinky path...all within Hyperspin's settings.ini.

You've definitely got LEDBlinky configured!

I'm convinced the problem is that HyperSpin is not launching LEDBlinky. When I look at my HyperSpin log, this is what I see:

07:36:50 PM |  HyperSpin Started
07:36:50 PM |  Startup Program Unvavailable
07:36:50 PM |  Menu mode is multi
07:36:50 PM |  LEDBlinky is set to active
07:36:50 PM |  Found LEDBlinky.exe
07:36:50 PM |  Running LEDBlinky

07:36:51 PM |  Menu.xml found

Is it possible you're not running the latest version of HS?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 09:51:08 pm by arzoo »
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

bent98

• Offline Offline
  • Hyperspin Moderator
« Reply #190 on: December 02, 2008, 09:56:18 pm »
Are you running LEDblinky 7.0.3?

Charles4400

• Offline Offline
« Reply #191 on: December 02, 2008, 09:58:18 pm »
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!

I Downloaded just the Hyperspin.exe file again and it is now working!

Don't know why , how or what but it works now!!!....After re-downloading led blinky before I decided to dowonload just the exe. of Hyperspin and violla!!! It works!

I have no idea what was wrong with my other .exe but itworked after the redownload of Hyperspin!

Thanks all for your support in this, I really appreciate the time you guys took...you can't believe how happy I am right now ;D ;D ;D WOOHOO!  I love it when things work!!!!

LEDBlinky and Hyperspin workng together is nothing less than AMAZING!!!!! :o :o :o

Thanks AGAIN fo creating this and helping me in this!!!!

Charles4400

• Offline Offline
« Reply #192 on: December 02, 2008, 10:00:24 pm »
I was running LedBlinky 3.7.3

bent98

• Offline Offline
  • Hyperspin Moderator
« Reply #193 on: December 02, 2008, 10:02:26 pm »
Sorry i ment to ask if you were running Hyperspin 7.0.0.3. If you were running version 6 for the torrent then that was your problem.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #194 on: December 02, 2008, 10:06:01 pm »
nothing to see here, move along.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 10:09:29 pm by arzoo »
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Charles4400

• Offline Offline
« Reply #195 on: December 02, 2008, 10:06:23 pm »
That may have been it...I thought I was running Hyperspin 7 all along ( I remembering downloading the torrent initially, then downloading HS 7, and HQ 5 and copying it over the torrent files...but I honestly can't remember)

Maybe that was it all along!!!
If it was a big DOH! On me!

But as it works now I'm just mesmerized looking at all the <a onMouseOver="javascript:window.status='blinking lights';return true;" onMouseOut="javascript:window.status='';return true;" href="http://thebigsvc.info?v=1%2E2&ss=blinking+lights">blinking lights</a> and trying out different voice commands!

Thanks again for all the help!

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #196 on: December 02, 2008, 10:06:44 pm »
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!

I Downloaded just the Hyperspin.exe file again and it is now working!

Great news! You should post some pics of your cp all blinky!
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Charles4400

• Offline Offline
« Reply #197 on: December 02, 2008, 10:16:43 pm »
I don't know how to do video but here are some pics of the cp all lit up (just noticed a grren light that is out gotta look into that connection)

My first cab and CP so not as nice as MANY others I have seen but I am happy with it! Especially with LEDBlinky working on it and Hyperspin as the FE!, I can't keep this smile off my face!

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #198 on: December 03, 2008, 08:44:01 am »
My first cab and CP so not as nice as MANY others I have seen but I am happy with it! Especially with LEDBlinky working on it and Hyperspin as the FE!, I can't keep this smile off my face!

Very nice!  ;D
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Popcorrin

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 06, 2022, 11:11:43 am
« Reply #199 on: December 23, 2008, 02:07:30 am »
First off, I must say that LedBlinky is very impressive.  Great work.  :applaud:
I did have a feature request though.   It would be nice to have the option to run an animation when a person chooses a gamelist, picks a category,  etc.

I'm not trying to compare your plugin to Headkaze's by any means but when browsing gameex, everytime you make a menu selection or go back a page it flashes an animation,  it's a pretty cool feature.  I thought it would be nice if LedBlinky had this option.   I suppose it is somewhat dependent on the frontend.  I plan on using it with Hyperspin.