Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - v8.2  (Read 553278 times)

uptown47

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 25, 2022, 05:46:44 pm
  • Just takin' life one game of Frogger at a time...
Re: LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - v7.0
« Reply #1680 on: July 13, 2020, 11:08:55 am »
Hi Arzoo,
I'm loving LEDBlinky now I'm getting my head around it. I can only imagine how many hours you've poured into it.

I've got a weird issue which isn't really a problem but I thought I'd mention it to you.

On the screen that allows the user to Pick a Key to turn off the voice - whenever I click the button to 'listen' to a key press - my system is auto-populating the box with "J1HATSWITCHU" ?

I initially assumed it was an issue with my IPac Ultimate board and so I emailed Andy at Ultimarc to see if he could help. After a bit of fault finding it looks like it might be an LEDBlinky issue?

I systematically unplugged everything USB based from my computer and it still happens.

Then I remembered that Future Pinball has a similar system for choosing keys (i.e. you can tell the software to 'listen' for the next key press) but this behaviour doesn't happen in Future Pinball (i.e. it listens for the key and works correctly when I press one).

It's like LEDBlinky is receiving the "J1HATSWITCHU" input every 0.5 seconds or so?

It's not affecting anything else as far as I can tell (games still play fine etc) but thought I'd mention it.

:-)

arzoo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 15, 2024, 10:31:32 pm
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1681 on: July 13, 2020, 07:57:17 pm »
Hi Arzoo,
I'm loving LEDBlinky now I'm getting my head around it. I can only imagine how many hours you've poured into it.

I've got a weird issue which isn't really a problem but I thought I'd mention it to you.

On the screen that allows the user to Pick a Key to turn off the voice - whenever I click the button to 'listen' to a key press - my system is auto-populating the box with "J1HATSWITCHU" ?

I initially assumed it was an issue with my IPac Ultimate board and so I emailed Andy at Ultimarc to see if he could help. After a bit of fault finding it looks like it might be an LEDBlinky issue?

I systematically unplugged everything USB based from my computer and it still happens.

Then I remembered that Future Pinball has a similar system for choosing keys (i.e. you can tell the software to 'listen' for the next key press) but this behaviour doesn't happen in Future Pinball (i.e. it listens for the key and works correctly when I press one).

It's like LEDBlinky is receiving the "J1HATSWITCHU" input every 0.5 seconds or so?

It's not affecting anything else as far as I can tell (games still play fine etc) but thought I'd mention it.

:-)

Do you by any chance also have a u360 joystick connected?
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

uptown47

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1682 on: July 14, 2020, 02:33:46 am »

No I have a ServoStik. I've replied to your PM with all the details.

Thanks for your help :-)

scheerce

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 09, 2020, 09:55:54 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #1683 on: July 14, 2020, 09:19:22 am »
Thank you arzoo for your guidance.  I did a dual install and I have things working now.

JRobATL

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 27, 2022, 10:20:34 am
  • Completed - Tron Legacy
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,162637.0.html
« Reply #1684 on: July 16, 2020, 02:34:46 pm »
Hi Arzoo,

I have decided to try ikari warriors on my standard 6-button per player Mame cabinet (I know, I know), using the 1 button to rotate left and the 3 button to rotate right. Is there a way to assign an LED to the Positional Analog Dec and Inc inputs? I've tried just using buttons 1 and 3 and some of the dial options, but they don't seem to work.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1685 on: July 16, 2020, 06:27:17 pm »
Hi Arzoo,

I have decided to try ikari warriors on my standard 6-button per player Mame cabinet (I know, I know), using the 1 button to rotate left and the 3 button to rotate right. Is there a way to assign an LED to the Positional Analog Dec and Inc inputs? I've tried just using buttons 1 and 3 and some of the dial options, but they don't seem to work.

Give the Troubleshooting app a try - it should tell you which input codes are used by the game. Then you can add those to the LED ports. If that doesn't help, email me the debug.log and I'll take a look.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

uptown47

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1686 on: July 17, 2020, 08:54:41 am »

Hi Arzoo,

Just to thank you for the mod you did to LEDBlinky. I've been up and tried the machine today and the problem is completely fixed. You're a star!!

Just another quick question that I'm sure you'll know the answer to.

I have LaunchBox/BigBox launching the Atari 2600 via a core from Retroarch.

If I want to set up Controls for that system the manual says that I must set the Emulator field to the exact wording that the Front End sends to the emulator?

My Front End seems to just launch Retroarch for the Atari 2600, but it also launches Ratroarch for lots of other systems. Does that mean that I can't set up bespoke controls for each system (as they are all under the 'retroarch' emulator)??

Or is there a way of seeing what the front end actually 'sends' to Retroarch and then using that to put into the Emulator field?

Many thanks for all your help :-)

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1687 on: July 17, 2020, 09:29:53 am »

Hi Arzoo,

Just to thank you for the mod you did to LEDBlinky. I've been up and tried the machine today and the problem is completely fixed. You're a star!!

Just another quick question that I'm sure you'll know the answer to.

I have LaunchBox/BigBox launching the Atari 2600 via a core from Retroarch.

If I want to set up Controls for that system the manual says that I must set the Emulator field to the exact wording that the Front End sends to the emulator?

My Front End seems to just launch Retroarch for the Atari 2600, but it also launches Ratroarch for lots of other systems. Does that mean that I can't set up bespoke controls for each system (as they are all under the 'retroarch' emulator)??

Or is there a way of seeing what the front end actually 'sends' to Retroarch and then using that to put into the Emulator field?

Many thanks for all your help :-)

Using the Controls Editor Import Unknown Games menu option you can see a list of all the emulators and roms that your FE (Retroarch) has sent to LEDBlinky. If you're not seeing distinct values for each emulator, then you would have to modify Retroarch to somehow pass the distinct data. I can't really help with FE config. Maybe post this question on the Retroarch forum?
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

uptown47

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1688 on: July 17, 2020, 12:57:12 pm »
Using the Controls Editor Import Unknown Games menu option you can see a list of all the emulators and roms that your FE (Retroarch) has sent to LEDBlinky. If you're not seeing distinct values for each emulator, then you would have to modify Retroarch to somehow pass the distinct data. I can't really help with FE config. Maybe post this question on the Retroarch forum?

Brilliant!!! That's cracked it!!! So easy!!!

Yep, I just delete the Emulator I'd made and imported Unknown Games. And then set up the "default" for the Atari 2600 and it's working great now.

Your software is absolutely superb!! Really enjoying it. Thank you :-)

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1689 on: July 17, 2020, 01:24:51 pm »

Brilliant!!! That's cracked it!!! So easy!!!

Yep, I just delete the Emulator I'd made and imported Unknown Games. And then set up the "default" for the Atari 2600 and it's working great now.

Your software is absolutely superb!! Really enjoying it. Thank you :-)

:cheers:
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

uptown47

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1690 on: July 19, 2020, 07:42:50 am »
Another quick question - is there a way of having an emulator selected as a 'jukebox' and still put in Player 1 controls? I suspect not but thought I'd ask.

I have some Jukebox software that uses the "Player 1 Coin" button to put a coin in and uses the Tab key as part of the navigation of the software.

Because it's selected as a Jukebox in LEDBlinky controls editor it only seems to be speaking the Common controls.

I've tried editing the xml but to no avail.

If I turn off the 'jukebox' setting then it reads out the Player 1 controls correctly (the Player 1 controls aren't allowed to be selected in the Common Controls dropdown).

However, without it being selected as a Jukebox I can't run my Jukebox specific LEDs.

Is there a workaround? Or a way of getting all buttons into the Common Controls dropdown?

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1691 on: July 19, 2020, 10:38:01 am »

Is there a workaround? Or a way of getting all buttons into the Common Controls dropdown?

Just use any of the UI controls on the Common tab. It doesn't matter what the control name is. Just make sure you select the input code(s) mapped to the LED ports you want to light, and also select Always Active. That should work.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

uptown47

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1692 on: July 19, 2020, 11:27:47 am »

Just use any of the UI controls on the Common tab. It doesn't matter what the control name is. Just make sure you select the input code(s) mapped to the LED ports you want to light, and also select Always Active. That should work.

Hi Arzoo,
Thanks (as always) for the help. I've done what you suggested and just mapped a random "UI_" code to the button but then given it the 'real' keyboard code.

The UI_PAUSE and UI_SELECT light the relevant button and speak the control (which is what it did previously).

The 'new' UI_UP button doesn't do anything, and the UI_EDIT_CHEAT doesn't do anything.

The UI_WATCH_VALUE button speaks "put coin in the jukebox" but *doesn't* light up the LED.

And it also reads on the Primary control Joystick part at the bottom?

So that seems weird but I'm obviously missing something? I've set them all to be Always Active.

Any other ideas? Thanks :)

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1693 on: July 19, 2020, 12:23:31 pm »
Hi Arzoo,
Thanks (as always) for the help. I've done what you suggested and just mapped a random "UI_" code to the button but then given it the 'real' keyboard code.

The UI_PAUSE and UI_SELECT light the relevant button and speak the control (which is what it did previously).

The 'new' UI_UP button doesn't do anything, and the UI_EDIT_CHEAT doesn't do anything.

The UI_WATCH_VALUE button speaks "put coin in the jukebox" but *doesn't* light up the LED.

And it also reads on the Primary control Joystick part at the bottom?

So that seems weird but I'm obviously missing something? I've set them all to be Always Active.

Any other ideas? Thanks :)

Please turn on the Debug Log option (misc options tab), run your jukebox, then email me the debug.zip and/or debug.log files and I'll take a look.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

uptown47

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1694 on: July 19, 2020, 01:25:33 pm »

Please turn on the Debug Log option (misc options tab), run your jukebox, then email me the debug.zip and/or debug.log files and I'll take a look.

Sent mate, thanks. :)

zestyphresh

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 31, 2023, 11:29:53 am
« Reply #1695 on: August 01, 2020, 07:02:16 am »
Hi Arzoo,

I had this exact same issue with J1HATSWITCHU, what was the solution in the end?

uptown47

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1696 on: August 01, 2020, 07:59:19 am »
Hi Arzoo,

I had this exact same issue with J1HATSWITCHU, what was the solution in the end?

Arzoo released an update (7.1) which fixed it for me. So just update to the latest version and that should sort it fingers crossed :)

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1697 on: August 01, 2020, 11:45:37 am »
Hi Arzoo,

Arzoo released an update (7.1) which fixed it for me. So just update to the latest version and that should sort it fingers crossed :)

That's correct, v7.1.0.1 fixes the J1HATSWITCHU issue.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

zestyphresh

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 31, 2023, 11:29:53 am
« Reply #1698 on: August 02, 2020, 07:40:52 am »
Thanks, that fixed it.

hitking100

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 15, 2020, 03:57:04 pm
« Reply #1699 on: August 07, 2020, 05:01:02 pm »
Hi all,

I'm having a very frustrating problem with LEDBlinky and MAME.
I already updated to the latest version but that didn't fix this problem :

Every time i add a mame game to the control editor in order to change the button colors, this happens :

I change the colors for example button 1, start and coin.

When i do a test in the control editor, my START and COIN don't light up, but two other regular buttons do.

Then i exit the test, select the game again and rerun the test and then it shows up correctly.

But once i load up Hyperspin and run the game, the first test results light up again.

millercentral

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 07, 2024, 04:38:47 pm
« Reply #1700 on: August 29, 2020, 03:52:15 pm »
Hi, I am a very long time LEDBlinky user, I love the impact this software has on my cabinet and have so much respect for arzoo for how long he has continued to support and improve the software.

I still need to do some more testing to ensure I'm not doing something wrong (which is a frequent issue :), however it appears that in a recent update to MAME, they have dropped support for the "windows" mode of LED output signaling, resulting in coin and start buttons no longer blinking for supported machines. I am testing with the current (.224 as of this writing) build.

Assuming I haven't screwed something up, is there any chance LEDBlinky supports the "network" form of MAME output signaling? If not, would there be another way to get output signals from MAME if the 'windows' mode has been removed?

Thanks again for all the work on LEDBlinky. I'll reply again logs and test results later if this is issue is unique to my setup.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1701 on: August 29, 2020, 04:18:47 pm »
Hi, I am a very long time LEDBlinky user, I love the impact this software has on my cabinet and have so much respect for arzoo for how long he has continued to support and improve the software.

I still need to do some more testing to ensure I'm not doing something wrong (which is a frequent issue :), however it appears that in a recent update to MAME, they have dropped support for the "windows" mode of LED output signaling, resulting in coin and start buttons no longer blinking for supported machines. I am testing with the current (.224 as of this writing) build.

Assuming I haven't screwed something up, is there any chance LEDBlinky supports the "network" form of MAME output signaling? If not, would there be another way to get output signals from MAME if the 'windows' mode has been removed?

Thanks again for all the work on LEDBlinky. I'll reply again logs and test results later if this is issue is unique to my setup.

I've just tested with mame64 v.224 and after creating mame.ini (using -cc) and changing the OSD Output Options from
Code: [Select]
output auto to
output windows it all worked as expected. Have you tried using the MAMEOutputTest app included in the \LEDBlinky folder, it may be helpful. Otherwise I'll need you to email me your debug.zip to see what's going on. arzoo
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

uptown47

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1702 on: August 31, 2020, 03:41:30 am »
Hi Arzoo,

I've just got a general question that I'm hoping you would be able to help with.

I've got both an iPac Ultimate I/O board *and* a PACLED64 board connected to my computer.

The Ultimate I/O board controls all my LEDs and all my buttons and is working brilliantly with LEDBlinky.

I was hoping to use the PACLED64 board in order to switch inputs on an Arduino Uno board that I have.

I have the wiring all done, I've set up the PACLED64 board in the Generate Input Map. I can run the Simple LED Test and, when I bring on the PACLED64 output, the Arduino Uno responds correctly.

Now for the tricky bit....

I want to set that output on the PACLED64 when I start a specific platform (Visual Pinball).

I *thought* that I could maybe set an arbitary Port Input Code to the PACLED64 output (for instance Keycode_B) and then add that to my <default> profile for Visual Pinball in the Controls Editor? But it doesn't seem to be working.

I wondered if I'm approaching this the wrong way? I've done a quick rough sketch of what I'm trying to achieve. Really the only part that concerns LEDBlinky is putting on an output of PACLED64 when a certain emulator is started from Launchbox. The rest is tried and tested.

Thanks for any help / pointers you can give me :-)

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1703 on: August 31, 2020, 08:25:50 am »
I *thought* that I could maybe set an arbitary Port Input Code to the PACLED64 output (for instance Keycode_B) and then add that to my <default> profile for Visual Pinball in the Controls Editor? But it doesn't seem to be working.

Sounds like what you're doing should work. Have you tried the Troubleshooting app to see if it can identify why the port assigned to keycode_B is not lighting? If that doesn't help, email me the debug.zip and/or the debug.log files and I'll take a look.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

uptown47

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1704 on: August 31, 2020, 08:28:21 am »

Sounds like what you're doing should work. Have you tried the Troubleshooting app to see if it can identify why the port assigned to keycode_B is not lighting? If that doesn't help, email me the debug.zip and/or the debug.log files and I'll take a look.

Thanks Arzoo. I didn't think to use the Troubleshooting app. I'll give that a go and see what it says. I can't do any work on it until at least tomorrow as I'm stuck at work but I'll post back here with my results. And thanks for the kind offer of looking at the debug files too. Cheers :-)

millercentral

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1705 on: August 31, 2020, 10:47:00 am »
I've just tested with mame64 v.224 and after creating mame.ini (using -cc) and changing the OSD Output Options from
output auto to
output windows it all worked as expected. Have you tried using the MAMEOutputTest app included in the \LEDBlinky folder, it may be helpful. Otherwise I'll need you to email me your debug.zip to see what's going on. arzoo

Confirmed, In my overly complex update process I was accidentally still pointing at a .221 install where it appears there was a bug introduced into the MAME output system, which is now fixed in 224:

https://mametesters.org/view.php?id=7733
https://www.reddit.com/r/MAME/comments/iig1ca/0223_namcomidway_titles_no_longer_blinking_p1_or/

I am working again now, thank you.

One other dumb question: Is there any way to light more than one LED based on a MAME output signal (or maybe trigger an animation)? I am messing around with ChaseHQ and thought it would be flash a bunch of lights while the siren is on.

Again, thanks for LEDBlinky and the support you've provided over the years.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1706 on: August 31, 2020, 01:28:39 pm »
Confirmed, In my overly complex update process I was accidentally still pointing at a .221 install where it appears there was a bug introduced into the MAME output system, which is now fixed in 224:

https://mametesters.org/view.php?id=7733
https://www.reddit.com/r/MAME/comments/iig1ca/0223_namcomidway_titles_no_longer_blinking_p1_or/

I am working again now, thank you.

One other dumb question: Is there any way to light more than one LED based on a MAME output signal (or maybe trigger an animation)? I am messing around with ChaseHQ and thought it would be flash a bunch of lights while the siren is on.

Again, thanks for LEDBlinky and the support you've provided over the years.

I've updated the LEDBlinky support page to list .221 as not working with mame outputs, thanks.

For lighting more than one LED from a single output signal, this is supported as of LEDBlinky v7.0.2. You can specify the same output "key" multiple times with different controls or ports. Here's a couple examples:
LED1=P1_BUTTON1
LED1=P1_BUTTON9
or
LED1=PACLED64,1,28,48|PL,1,29,48|PL,1,30,48
LED1=PACLED64,1,40,48|PL,1,41,48|PL,1,42,48

The syntax is documented in the MameOutputs.ini file, but if you've upgraded from a version prior to 7.0.2, the MameOutputs.ini file is not updated with the latest comments about using the same key multiple times.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 01:34:26 pm by arzoo »
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

uptown47

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1707 on: August 31, 2020, 02:19:36 pm »

Thanks Arzoo. I didn't think to use the Troubleshooting app. I'll give that a go and see what it says. I can't do any work on it until at least tomorrow as I'm stuck at work but I'll post back here with my results. And thanks for the kind offer of looking at the debug files too. Cheers :-)

I managed to have a look at this tonight. After finding out that the way I was trying to achieve it should have worked I started looking at other areas that might be causing the problem and I think it's due to electrical noise on the inputs to the arduino. I think I need to put a pull-up resistor on the input to get rid of, what I suspect, is a floating voltage. Thanks for all your help and pointing me back in the right direction. I'll post back if that doesn't sort it but I'm pretty confident it will. :-)

millercentral

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1708 on: August 31, 2020, 02:41:33 pm »
For lighting more than one LED from a single output signal, this is supported as of LEDBlinky v7.0.2. You can specify the same output "key" multiple times with different controls or ports. Here's a couple examples:

Awesome thank you! I will try this out, and post a video if I get it working.

Another (unrelated) question for you:

Have you been following the work on the new "portname" LUA plugin for mame? This plugin, along with a associated per-driver json file located in ctrlr\portname will allow renaming of input names to their "real" purpose. While it is still early, this seems like it might be able to serve as a modern replacement of controls.ini, and in fact it seem like it would be trivial to include control color in the json schema as well (even if mame itself didn't use that) to enable a modern replacement of colors.ini as well.

A whole bunch of existing portname config json files exist here: https://github.com/RalfVB/mame-portnames -- drop them into ctrlr\portname\ folder to see how they work. The plug can also generate an imput map json file for any running driver from the Plugin Options menu inside the mame TAB menu options.

Anyway, seems interesting, maybe something for LEDBlinky to support in the future if the tech and supporting files mature.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1709 on: September 01, 2020, 09:27:46 am »
Have you been following the work on the new "portname" LUA plugin for mame? This plugin, along with a associated per-driver json file located in ctrlr\portname will allow renaming of input names to their "real" purpose. While it is still early, this seems like it might be able to serve as a modern replacement of controls.ini, and in fact it seem like it would be trivial to include control color in the json schema as well (even if mame itself didn't use that) to enable a modern replacement of colors.ini as well.

A whole bunch of existing portname config json files exist here: https://github.com/RalfVB/mame-portnames -- drop them into ctrlr\portname\ folder to see how they work. The plug can also generate an imput map json file for any running driver from the Plugin Options menu inside the mame TAB menu options.

Anyway, seems interesting, maybe something for LEDBlinky to support in the future if the tech and supporting files mature.

This is the first I've heard about the portname plugin. The data could be useful for LEDBlinky, but as you mentioned, would be better if it included the button colors.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Headrush69

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 24, 2024, 08:18:56 pm
  • I have build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #1710 on: September 04, 2020, 10:25:41 pm »

Thanks, didn't know about that. Sure be nice if mame started including that detailed information as well.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 10:51:26 pm by Headrush69 »

uptown47

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1711 on: September 06, 2020, 12:38:09 pm »

Hi Arzoo,
I've got further with this over the weekend but still not managed to crack it.

I've installed some breadboard between the PacLED64 and the Arduino. I've used this to install some pull-up resistors and I've also modified the Arduino code to 'debounce' the inputs.

The input signals are now rock solid and when I go into mapping the controls I've changed Port 1 of the PacLED64 to be both a "Single" LED and the "Red" LED and set it to an arbitary "KEYCODE_B" (which isn't used anywhere else).

The port in question is labelled as "UNOPORT3"

The logs appear to show that it's working (
[09/06/2020 16:07:22] UI_DEBUG_BREAK (VISUAL_PINBALL-DEFAULT): KEYCODE_B) but the Port doesn't come on?

Any ideas that I could try? I wondered if it was an issue using the two different devices (i.e. iPacUltimate and PacLED together?). Do I need to try and wire a spare iPacUltimate output to the Arduino instead? Or am I missing something?

Many thanks for any help you can give me :-)

Here is the log:

[09/06/2020 16:06:55] LockTriggerFrequency=1
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] LockTriggerThreshold=1
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Decay=5
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] SpectrumMode=1
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] SpectrumColor1=clNone
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] SpectrumColor2=clBlue
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] SpectrumColor3=clLime
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] SpectrumColor4=clRed
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] SpectrumSingleAmpRange=0
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] [CabLEDs]
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] CabLEDsMode=1
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] CabLEDControllers=PL2
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] CabFEStartLWAFile=
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] CabFEQuitLWAFile=
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] CabFEActiveLWAFile=
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] CabFEScreenSaverLWAFile=
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] CabGameStartLWAFile=
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] CabGamePlayLWAFile=
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] CabGamePauseLWAFile=
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] CabFEListSelectedLWAFile=
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] [JDR]
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] UseGPWiz49=0
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] UseUltraStik=0
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] UltraStikRestrictorType=0
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] UseServoStik=1
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] [LEDBlinkyOutput]
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] UseLEDBlinkyOutput=0
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] LEDBlinkyOutputProtocol=2
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] LEDBlinkyOutputIDs=
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] BasePortNumber=1024
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] IPAddress=127.0.0.1
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Optimize=1
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] [OtherSettings]
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] MaxPlayers=2
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] CocktailMode=0
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] RandomAniExcludeSelected=0
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] DoNotSpeakJoystickActions=0
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] PreloadAudioLib=0
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] GameStartDelayTimeout=20
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] ButtonFlashPreventQDelay=750
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] LogFile=Debug.log
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] DisplayErrorsOnExit=0
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] ZipDebugFiles=1
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] LEDControllersOverride=
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] JDROverride=0
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] NoLEDs=0
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] SaveUnknownGames=1
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] FEStartDefault=1
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] DetectJoysticks=1
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] [Pixelcade]
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] UsePixelcade=0
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Settings.ini ******************** END
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Detected LED Controllers: PL2,IP1
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] The following LED Controllers are assigned to Cabinet LEDs: [PL2].
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Mapped LED Controllers: PL2,IP1
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] LEDBlinkyInputMap.xml ******************** BEGIN
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] [PACLED64-2]
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port001=UNOPORT3,R,KEYCODE_B
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port002=UNOPORT3,G,KEYCODE_B
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port003=UNOPORT3,B,KEYCODE_B
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port004=UNOPORT4,S,JOYCODE_3_BUTTON2
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port007=UNOPORT7,S,JOYCODE_3_BUTTON3
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] [iPACUltimateIO-1]
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port001=P1B1,R,KEYCODE_LCONTROL
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port002=P1B1,G,KEYCODE_LCONTROL
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port003=P1B1,B,KEYCODE_LCONTROL
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port004=P1B2,R,KEYCODE_LALT
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port005=P1B2,G,KEYCODE_LALT
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port006=P1B2,B,KEYCODE_LALT
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port007=P1B3,R,KEYCODE_SPACE
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port008=P1B3,G,KEYCODE_SPACE
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port009=P1B3,B,KEYCODE_SPACE
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port010=P1B4,R,KEYCODE_LSHIFT
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port011=P1B4,G,KEYCODE_LSHIFT
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port012=P1B4,B,KEYCODE_LSHIFT
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port013=P1B5,R,KEYCODE_Z
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port014=P1B5,G,KEYCODE_Z
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port015=P1B5,B,KEYCODE_Z
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port016=P1B6,R,KEYCODE_X
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port017=P1B6,G,KEYCODE_X
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port018=P1B6,B,KEYCODE_X
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port019=P1B7,R,KEYCODE_C
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port020=P1B7,G,KEYCODE_C
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port021=P1B7,B,KEYCODE_C
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port022=P1B8,R,KEYCODE_V
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port023=P1B8,G,KEYCODE_V
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port024=P1B8,B,KEYCODE_V
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port025=P2B1,R,KEYCODE_A
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port026=P2B1,G,KEYCODE_A
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port027=P2B1,B,KEYCODE_A
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port028=P2B2,R,KEYCODE_S
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port029=P2B2,G,KEYCODE_S
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port030=P2B2,B,KEYCODE_S
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port031=P2B3,R,KEYCODE_Q
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port032=P2B3,G,KEYCODE_Q
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port033=P2B3,B,KEYCODE_Q
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port034=P2B4,R,KEYCODE_W
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port035=P2B4,G,KEYCODE_W
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port036=P2B4,B,KEYCODE_W
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port037=P2B5,R,KEYCODE_I
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port038=P2B5,G,KEYCODE_I
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port039=P2B5,B,KEYCODE_I
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port040=P2B6,R,KEYCODE_K
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port041=P2B6,G,KEYCODE_K
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port042=P2B6,B,KEYCODE_K
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port043=P2B7,R,KEYCODE_L
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port044=P2B7,G,KEYCODE_L
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port045=P2B7,B,KEYCODE_L
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port046=P2B8,R,KEYCODE_J
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port047=P2B8,G,KEYCODE_J
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port048=P2B8,B,KEYCODE_J
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port049=P1START,B,KEYCODE_1
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port050=P1START,G,KEYCODE_1
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port051=P1START,R,KEYCODE_1
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port052=P1COIN,B,KEYCODE_5
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port053=P1COIN,G,KEYCODE_5
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port054=P1COIN,R,KEYCODE_5
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port061=MENU,B,KEYCODE_MENU
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port062=MENU,G,KEYCODE_MENU
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port063=MENU,R,KEYCODE_MENU
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port064=ENTER,B,KEYCODE_ENTER
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port065=ENTER,G,KEYCODE_ENTER
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port066=ENTER,R,KEYCODE_ENTER
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port067=PAUSE,B,KEYCODE_P
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port068=PAUSE,G,KEYCODE_P
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port069=PAUSE,R,KEYCODE_P
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port070=EXIT,B,KEYCODE_ESC
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port071=EXIT,G,KEYCODE_ESC
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port072=EXIT,R,KEYCODE_ESC
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port073=P2START,B,KEYCODE_2
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port074=P2START,G,KEYCODE_2
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port075=P2START,R,KEYCODE_2
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port076=P2COIN,B,KEYCODE_6
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port077=P2COIN,G,KEYCODE_6
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port078=P2COIN,R,KEYCODE_6
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port079=FLIPPER1,B,KEYCODE_LSHIFT
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port080=FLIPPER1,G,KEYCODE_LSHIFT
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port081=FLIPPER1,R,KEYCODE_LSHIFT
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port082=FLIPPER1TILT,B,KEYCODE_Z
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port083=FLIPPER1TILT,G,KEYCODE_Z
[09/06/2020 16:06:55] Port084=FLIPPER1TILT,R,KEYCODE_Z
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Port085=FLIPPER2,B,KEYCODE_RSHIFT
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Port086=FLIPPER2,G,KEYCODE_RSHIFT
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Port087=FLIPPER2,R,KEYCODE_RSHIFT
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Port088=FLIPPER2TILT,B,KEYCODE_SLASH
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Port089=FLIPPER2TILT,G,KEYCODE_SLASH
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Port090=FLIPPER2TILT,R,KEYCODE_SLASH
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Port091=TRACKBALL,B,TRACKBALL
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Port092=TRACKBALL,R,TRACKBALL
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Port093=TRACKBALL,G,TRACKBALL
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] LEDBlinkyInputMap.xml ******************** END
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] LEDBlinkyControls.xml: v1.0 01/16/2009 15:38:09
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-GAUNTLEG]. This may be expected.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-SFKICK]. This may be expected.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-HARDDUNK]. This may be expected.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-PAIRS]. This may be expected.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-SF2HF]. This may be expected.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-SOULCLBR]. This may be expected.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-SPACEINT]. This may be expected.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-SPF2T]. This may be expected.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-STARCAS]. This may be expected.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-STARFIGH]. This may be expected.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-TAPPER]. This may be expected.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-TINV2650]. This may be expected.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-QUARTET2PLAY]. This may be expected.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-RAMPART2P2PLAY]. This may be expected.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-QUARTETXBOX]. This may be expected.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-RAMPART2PXBOX]. This may be expected.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [SEGA_NAOMI-DEFAULT]. This may be expected.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] 614 mame games loaded from LEDBlinkyControls.xml
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] 441 emulator games loaded from LEDBlinkyControls.xml
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Joystick Id [1] enabled.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Joystick Id [2] enabled.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] File does not exist [Controls.ini]
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Abort Speech Button: O
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Set ServoStik to 4-Way for FE.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Audio Animation successfully initialized.
[09/06/2020 16:06:56] Loaded LWAX File for FE Start: [Pattern01.lwax]. Run for [5] seconds.
[09/06/2020 16:07:01] Event Completed: FE_START
[09/06/2020 16:07:11] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[7~Visual_Pinball].
[09/06/2020 16:07:11] Received Event - Queue:[2] Msg:[8].
[09/06/2020 16:07:11] Event Started: EMULATOR_SELECTED [Visual_Pinball] []
[09/06/2020 16:07:11] Emulator: [VISUAL_PINBALL]
[09/06/2020 16:07:11] Event Completed: EMULATOR_SELECTED
[09/06/2020 16:07:11] Event Started: LIST_SELECTED []
[09/06/2020 16:07:11] Event Completed: LIST_SELECTED
[09/06/2020 16:07:13] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[9~VP10_Monster Bash2_0~Visual_Pinball].
[09/06/2020 16:07:13] Event Started: EMULATOR_SELECTED [Visual_Pinball] []
[09/06/2020 16:07:13] Emulator: [VISUAL_PINBALL]
[09/06/2020 16:07:13] Event Completed: EMULATOR_SELECTED. Fast Load.
[09/06/2020 16:07:13] Event Started: GAME_SELECTED [VP10_Monster Bash2_0] [] []
[09/06/2020 16:07:13] Event Completed: GAME_SELECTED
[09/06/2020 16:07:15] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[9~Stranger Things - SE 1.47_OSB~Visual_Pinball].
[09/06/2020 16:07:15] Event Started: EMULATOR_SELECTED [Visual_Pinball] []
[09/06/2020 16:07:15] Emulator: [VISUAL_PINBALL]
[09/06/2020 16:07:15] Event Completed: EMULATOR_SELECTED. Fast Load.
[09/06/2020 16:07:15] Event Started: GAME_SELECTED [Stranger Things - SE 1.47_OSB] [] []
[09/06/2020 16:07:15] Event Completed: GAME_SELECTED
[09/06/2020 16:07:16] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[9~Stranger Things - SE 1.47_OSB~Visual_Pinball].
[09/06/2020 16:07:16] Event Started: EMULATOR_SELECTED [Visual_Pinball] []
[09/06/2020 16:07:16] Emulator: [VISUAL_PINBALL]
[09/06/2020 16:07:16] Event Completed: EMULATOR_SELECTED. Fast Load.
[09/06/2020 16:07:16] Event Started: GAME_SELECTED [Stranger Things - SE 1.47_OSB] [] []
[09/06/2020 16:07:16] Event Completed: GAME_SELECTED
[09/06/2020 16:07:21] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[3].
[09/06/2020 16:07:21] Event Started: GAME_START
[09/06/2020 16:07:21] Waiting for Game Start Delay.
[09/06/2020 16:07:22] ROM/Game: [STRANGER_THINGS_-_SE_1.47_OSB] Controls: [VISUAL_PINBALL-DEFAULT]
[09/06/2020 16:07:22] Control List for STRANGER_THINGS_-_SE_1.47_OSB: |START1|COIN1|<AA>P1_BUTTON1|<AA>P1_BUTTON2|<AA>UI_DEBUG_BREAK|CONTROL_JOY2WAY
[09/06/2020 16:07:22] Control Speech List for STRANGER_THINGS_-_SE_1.47_OSB: |Start Game|Insert Coin|Special 1|Special 2|DOF|2-Way Joystick
[09/06/2020 16:07:22] P1_BUTTON1 (VISUAL_PINBALL-DEFAULT): KEYCODE_LCONTROL
[09/06/2020 16:07:22] P1_BUTTON2 (VISUAL_PINBALL-DEFAULT): KEYCODE_LALT
[09/06/2020 16:07:22] UI_DEBUG_BREAK (VISUAL_PINBALL-DEFAULT): KEYCODE_B
[09/06/2020 16:07:22] Loaded LWAX File for Game Start: [Pattern71.lwax]. Single loop only.
[09/06/2020 16:07:23] Game LED Data                             001,002,003,004,005,006,007,008,009,010,011,012,013,014,015,016,017,018,019,020,021,022,023,024,025,026,027,028,029,030,031,032,033,034,035,036,037,038,039,040,041,042,043,044,045,046,047,048,049,050,051,052,053,054,055,056,057,058,059,060,061,062,063,064,065,066,067,068,069,070,071,072,073,074,075,076,077,078,079,080,081,082,083,084,085,086,087,088,089,090,091,092,093,094,095,096
[09/06/2020 16:07:23] LED Controller [iPACUltimateIO-1] Intens:  48,  0,  0, 48,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0
[09/06/2020 16:07:23] LED Controller [iPACUltimateIO-1] States:   1,  0,  0,  1,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0
[09/06/2020 16:07:23] Speak [Main Controls]
[09/06/2020 16:07:26] Speech LED Data                           001,002,003,004,005,006,007,008,009,010,011,012,013,014,015,016,017,018,019,020,021,022,023,024,025,026,027,028,029,030,031,032,033,034,035,036,037,038,039,040,041,042,043,044,045,046,047,048,049,050,051,052,053,054,055,056,057,058,059,060,061,062,063,064,065,066,067,068,069,070,071,072,073,074,075,076,077,078,079,080,081,082,083,084,085,086,087,088,089,090,091,092,093,094,095,096
[09/06/2020 16:07:26] Speak [Special 1]
[09/06/2020 16:07:28] LED Controller [iPACUltimateIO-1] States:   1,  0,  0,  1,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0
[09/06/2020 16:07:28] Speak [Special 2]
[09/06/2020 16:07:29] LED Controller [iPACUltimateIO-1] States:   1,  0,  0,  1,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0
[09/06/2020 16:07:29] Final Game LED Data                       001,002,003,004,005,006,007,008,009,010,011,012,013,014,015,016,017,018,019,020,021,022,023,024,025,026,027,028,029,030,031,032,033,034,035,036,037,038,039,040,041,042,043,044,045,046,047,048,049,050,051,052,053,054,055,056,057,058,059,060,061,062,063,064,065,066,067,068,069,070,071,072,073,074,075,076,077,078,079,080,081,082,083,084,085,086,087,088,089,090,091,092,093,094,095,096
[09/06/2020 16:07:29] LED Controller [iPACUltimateIO-1] Intens:  48,  0,  0, 48,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0
[09/06/2020 16:07:29] Speak [2-Way Joystick]
[09/06/2020 16:07:32] Not a jukebox. Skipping GamePlay animation.
[09/06/2020 16:07:32] Set ServoStik to 4-Way for STRANGER_THINGS_-_SE_1.47_OSB.
[09/06/2020 16:07:32] Event Completed: GAME_START
[09/06/2020 16:08:47] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[4].
[09/06/2020 16:08:47] Event Started: GAME_QUIT
[09/06/2020 16:08:47] Set ServoStik to 4-Way for FE.
[09/06/2020 16:08:47] Event Completed: GAME_QUIT
[09/06/2020 16:08:53] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[8].
[09/06/2020 16:08:53] Event Started: LIST_SELECTED []
[09/06/2020 16:08:53] Loaded LWAX File for List Select: [dissolveinout.lwax]. Single loop only.
[09/06/2020 16:08:54] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[8].
[09/06/2020 16:08:54] Received Event - Queue:[2] Msg:[8].
[09/06/2020 16:08:55] Event Completed: LIST_SELECTED
[09/06/2020 16:08:55] Event Started: LIST_SELECTED []
[09/06/2020 16:08:55] Loaded LWAX File from cache for List Select: [dissolveinout.lwax]. Single loop only.
[09/06/2020 16:08:55] Received Event - Queue:[2] Msg:[8].
[09/06/2020 16:08:57] Event Completed: LIST_SELECTED
[09/06/2020 16:08:57] Event Started: LIST_SELECTED []
[09/06/2020 16:08:57] Loaded LWAX File from cache for List Select: [dissolveinout.lwax]. Single loop only.
[09/06/2020 16:08:58] Received Event - Queue:[2] Msg:[2].
[09/06/2020 16:08:59] Event Completed: LIST_SELECTED
[09/06/2020 16:08:59] Event Started: LIST_SELECTED []
[09/06/2020 16:08:59] Loaded LWAX File from cache for List Select: [dissolveinout.lwax]. Single loop only.
[09/06/2020 16:09:01] Event Completed: LIST_SELECTED
[09/06/2020 16:09:01] Event Started: FE_QUIT
[09/06/2020 16:09:02] Event Completed: FE_QUIT
[09/06/2020 16:10:06]

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1712 on: September 06, 2020, 09:56:33 pm »
Hi Arzoo,

I've installed some breadboard between the PacLED64 and the Arduino. I've used this to install some pull-up resistors and I've also modified the Arduino code to 'debounce' the inputs.

The input signals are now rock solid and when I go into mapping the controls I've changed Port 1 of the PacLED64 to be both a "Single" LED and the "Red" LED and set it to an arbitary "KEYCODE_B" (which isn't used anywhere else).

[09/06/2020 16:07:22] UI_DEBUG_BREAK (VISUAL_PINBALL-DEFAULT): KEYCODE_B) but the Port doesn't come on?

Any ideas that I could try? I wondered if it was an issue using the two different devices (i.e. iPacUltimate and PacLED together?). Do I need to try and wire a spare iPacUltimate output to the Arduino instead? Or am I missing something?

There's no issue with using both the iPAC Ultimate and the PacLED together. The reason it's not working is because you have the PacLED assigned as a Cabinet LED Controller which won't light any ports associated with the game controls (Cab LED Controllers are only for running animations). Just remove PL2 from the Cabinet LED list and disable the Cabinet LEDs feature and you should be fine.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

uptown47

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1713 on: September 07, 2020, 02:52:15 am »
Hi Arzoo,

There's no issue with using both the iPAC Ultimate and the PacLED together. The reason it's not working is because you have the PacLED assigned as a Cabinet LED Controller which won't light any ports associated with the game controls (Cab LED Controllers are only for running animations). Just remove PL2 from the Cabinet LED list and disable the Cabinet LEDs feature and you should be fine.

As simple as that!! I'm really glad I asked and stopped struggling on with it. I was trying to sort this (and other unrelated issues) over the whole weekend and was reluctant to post on here as 1) I know you're a busy man 2) I really didn't want it to be something simple that I missed!

However, I wouldn't have caught that so I'm glad I threw the towel in and asked for help!

You're a diamond Arzoo. I'll make those changes tonight hopefully after work.

Thanks again for all your help :-)

JRobATL

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 27, 2022, 10:20:34 am
  • Completed - Tron Legacy
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,162637.0.html
« Reply #1714 on: September 14, 2020, 12:18:41 pm »
Project is finished - and it wouldn't be half as good without LED Blinky. 

For me, paying for LEDBlinky was the best money spent on the whole build. 

Build link is here: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,162637.0.html

Demo video showing some LEDBlinky features on startup, individual game control illumination,  and "button action speech" is here
https://photos.app.goo.gl/fZ64vGbJNi2H5u8K8 

Thanks for always answering my emails, Arzoo!  :cheers:

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1715 on: September 14, 2020, 01:07:38 pm »
Project is finished - and it wouldn't be half as good without LED Blinky. 

For me, paying for LEDBlinky was the best money spent on the whole build. 

Build link is here: http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,162637.0.html

Demo video showing some LEDBlinky features on startup, individual game control illumination,  and "button action speech" is here
https://photos.app.goo.gl/fZ64vGbJNi2H5u8K8 

Thanks for always answering my emails, Arzoo!  :cheers:

Thanks for the props!  :cheers:
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Headrush69

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1716 on: September 26, 2020, 01:19:50 pm »
For all versions after 7.0.4, the speaking of controls always cuts out after speaking one control.
I have the stop speech on any key option enabled.

Comparing the debug logs from 7.0.4 and versions after, I see that newer versions have:
[09-25-2020 19:14:22] Joystick Id [1] enabled.
[09-25-2020 19:14:22] Joystick Id [2] enabled.
[09-25-2020 19:14:22] Joystick Id [3] enabled.
So it appears it is now polling joysticks as well.

One of my joysticks is an Ultimarc analog joystick that appears to causing the issue. The joystick has a little drift but I haven't found an appropriate way to use a deadzone to stop this with LEDBlinky.

Is there a way to disable joystick scanning?

For now I can set a specific key to stop speech only, but in a cabinet allowing any button is a nicer option.

uptown47

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1717 on: September 26, 2020, 01:28:39 pm »
What about using Devreorder to stop the joysticks showing up?

I've just used it to get rid of a lot of extra devices to ensure Retroarch sees my Xbox controllers every time.

Headrush69

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1718 on: September 26, 2020, 01:37:20 pm »
What about using Devreorder to stop the joysticks showing up?

I've just used it to get rid of a lot of extra devices to ensure Retroarch sees my Xbox controllers every time.
I already tried that and it didn't work. I use devreorder a lot with Retroarch as well but more so to maintain device order.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1719 on: September 26, 2020, 03:51:20 pm »
For all versions after 7.0.4, the speaking of controls always cuts out after speaking one control.
I have the stop speech on any key option enabled.

Comparing the debug logs from 7.0.4 and versions after, I see that newer versions have:
[09-25-2020 19:14:22] Joystick Id [1] enabled.
[09-25-2020 19:14:22] Joystick Id [2] enabled.
[09-25-2020 19:14:22] Joystick Id [3] enabled.
So it appears it is now polling joysticks as well.

One of my joysticks is an Ultimarc analog joystick that appears to causing the issue. The joystick has a little drift but I haven't found an appropriate way to use a deadzone to stop this with LEDBlinky.

Is there a way to disable joystick scanning?

For now I can set a specific key to stop speech only, but in a cabinet allowing any button is a nicer option.

There's definitely something wrong with the Ultimarc joystick drivers causing ghost signals. Can you do me a favor and from the Config app, on the Game Options tab, click the "Pick" button for Abort Speech and see if a joystick code comes up immediately. If so, let me know what it is, thanks.

Luckily, I never add a new feature (like joystick detection)  without adding an override  :)
Manually edit the settings.ini file (use notepad or notepadd++ or any text editor), and under the [OtherSettings] section, set "DetectJoysticks=0". That should solve the problem and won't effect LEDBlinky in a negative way other than you won't be able to use joystick buttons for aborting speech.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction