Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - v8.2  (Read 552914 times)

Sky25es

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 26, 2023, 05:19:21 pm
Re: LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - v6.4
« Reply #1480 on: August 26, 2018, 02:19:39 am »
Just for fun: with the voice output enabled in Ledblinky, selecting the game "Cop 01", it says something like "One colombian pizza..."  :laugh2:
Inserting a minus sign: "Cop - 01" fixes the problem.

arzoo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 15, 2024, 10:31:32 pm
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1481 on: August 26, 2018, 04:05:17 pm »
Just for fun: with the voice output enabled in Ledblinky, selecting the game "Cop 01", it says something like "One colombian pizza..."  :laugh2:
Inserting a minus sign: "Cop - 01" fixes the problem.

:cheers:
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Felsir

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 28, 2022, 01:21:47 pm
  • Creating cab artwork
    • Felsir's World
« Reply #1482 on: October 01, 2018, 01:12:08 pm »
I'm looking at Ledblinky for my new cabinet. One thing that caught my eye is this feature:
"LEDBlinky also has a built-in Output system which broadcasts data over TCP or UDP protocols. This can be used by any custom or 3rd-party hardware (LED Controllers)."

I was unable to find any more information about this feature. Is any documentation on the UDP messages available?
Is there a way to test this feature without having to connect to the IPAC Ultimate I/O board - the PC I develop on is not the same as the one in my cabinet.

Background:
For my cab I plan -next to illuminated buttons- to have a lightbar integrated in the CP (similar to the the lightbar on the Playstation 4). So I got an addressable LED strip for which I programmed a pattern editor. It would be great to have patterns to trigger via the Ledblinky- so I don't have to integrate with frontends or MAME myself. So ideally I'd like to know what pattern Ledblinky has started so I can match the LEDstrip pattern.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1483 on: October 01, 2018, 07:11:27 pm »
I'm looking at Ledblinky for my new cabinet. One thing that caught my eye is this feature:
"LEDBlinky also has a built-in Output system which broadcasts data over TCP or UDP protocols. This can be used by any custom or 3rd-party hardware (LED Controllers)."

I was unable to find any more information about this feature. Is any documentation on the UDP messages available?
Is there a way to test this feature without having to connect to the IPAC Ultimate I/O board - the PC I develop on is not the same as the one in my cabinet.

Hi - the LEDBlinky Install & Config pdf has a section on using the LEDBlinky Output System (page 71). You do not need the Ultimate I/O or any LED controller hardware to use the output system. Post back here or email me if you have any additional questions.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Felsir

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Creating cab artwork
    • Felsir's World
« Reply #1484 on: October 02, 2018, 01:31:30 pm »
Thanks!
So it is currently just experimental (read: ugly) code, but the principle works! The "simpleledtest" tool that comes with LEDBlinky outputs the packets and I can get the LEDs to react as they should.

I also testfitted the LEDs in my (work-in-progress) cabinet. A small slot with a thin slice of plexiglass provides a nice "glow" effect.
The picture isn't very clear- here is a video of the effect:

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1485 on: October 02, 2018, 02:00:22 pm »
Thanks!
So it is currently just experimental (read: ugly) code, but the principle works! The "simpleledtest" tool that comes with LEDBlinky outputs the packets and I can get the LEDs to react as they should.

I also testfitted the LEDs in my (work-in-progress) cabinet. A small slot with a thin slice of plexiglass provides a nice "glow" effect.

This might be the first example of the LEDBlinky Output System is use! Glad it's working for you.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Felsir

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Creating cab artwork
    • Felsir's World
« Reply #1486 on: October 02, 2018, 04:06:27 pm »
This might be the first example of the LEDBlinky Output System is use! Glad it's working for you.
Great!
I'll focus on the build of the cab for now; I'm happy to know Ledblinky can support what I'll need when setting everything up. I'll definetly get in touch when I get to that stage. Thank you for your response to my question :-)

kwolfe19

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 13, 2019, 05:16:08 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #1487 on: October 16, 2018, 02:08:23 am »
Hello-

I’m trying to get LedBlinky and LaunchBox to work nicely together with non-MAME games. The MAME stuff is working fine. I’ve got the box checked to save Unknown Games, but nothing is ever saved when I try to import them. Is there a known issue here between LaunchBox and LedBlinky? My reading of the debug log looks like the rom info is not being passed to LedBlinky. Or is there a setting that I missed somewhere?

Thanks.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1488 on: October 16, 2018, 08:35:50 am »
Hello-

I’m trying to get LedBlinky and LaunchBox to work nicely together with non-MAME games. The MAME stuff is working fine. I’ve got the box checked to save Unknown Games, but nothing is ever saved when I try to import them. Is there a known issue here between LaunchBox and LedBlinky? My reading of the debug log looks like the rom info is not being passed to LedBlinky. Or is there a setting that I missed somewhere?

Thanks.

Hi,
If you'd like to email me your debug.log file I'm more than happy to look it over. But if as you say LB is not passing the rom and/or emulator parameters to LEDBlinky then this sounds like an issue with the LB configuration and I'd suggest posting on their forum for help. Also, you might want to look into a software app called RocketBlinky - it helps configure non-mame emulators for LEDBlinky (but first you'll need to get the current issue resolved).
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

kwolfe19

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 13, 2019, 05:16:08 pm
« Reply #1489 on: October 16, 2018, 12:06:10 pm »
Hello-

Thanks.

Hi,
If you'd like to email me your debug.log file I'm more than happy to look it over. But if as you say LB is not passing the rom and/or emulator parameters to LEDBlinky then this sounds like an issue with the LB configuration and I'd suggest posting on their forum for help. Also, you might want to look into a software app called RocketBlinky - it helps configure non-mame emulators for LEDBlinky (but first you'll need to get the current issue resolved).

PM sent. Thanks again for your help.

marcux

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 08, 2020, 12:45:17 am
« Reply #1490 on: October 25, 2018, 01:07:33 pm »
So far so good, LED blinky setup with 2x ipac ultimates.  Loving the setup, would love to get addressable LED's working.

Arroyo

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 02:59:27 am
  • Budgets are boring
    • newforum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,156267.0.html
« Reply #1491 on: November 09, 2018, 10:39:45 am »
Arzoo,

Are there any other options for addressable LED controllers besides the iPac Nano?  It’s getting harder to find as many options with WS2811 LED’s only.

drewjbx

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 10, 2023, 11:49:00 pm
« Reply #1492 on: November 20, 2018, 05:09:34 pm »
Ok so I got LED Blinky, HyperMarquee, EDS working using Hyperspin. There are some issues I hope someone can help with. First of all MAME color button assignments work fine, but for all mame collections (midway classics, sega classics, etc) blinky will not see the button assignments from mame colors/controls ini's or the blinkycontrols xml mame defaults.
Only by renaming your DB entries to have 'mame' in the entry fixes this (midway classics mame, sega classics mame). You will need to change all db, folder, media, ini's, etc to match.

With that in mind when pausing in MAME i have blinky setup to play animation to the background music, works great. When i try to do that in a MAME collection that is renamed properly... jukebox animation doesnt work. Button assignments light up just fine as if it were in the main MAME list so I know it is recieving that info. Anyway to fix this? Not a critical problem but its a pretty cool feature.

And lastly how do I get blinky to stop speaking button assignments 2 sometimes 3 times in a row. Some games does it only once, others 2 to 3 times... pretty annoying.

vaderag

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 16, 2023, 05:11:02 am
  • Building my own cab :)
« Reply #1493 on: December 16, 2018, 08:23:16 am »
Just trying to set my cab up for Xmas day and want to have a fire on the screen (easy) with some Christmas theming to my control panel (either fire like / candle effect or flashing Christmas lights like effect)

One of the bundled animations is close to the latter (61 I think) but a little fast, so my question is two fold...

1) is there a way to slow an animation from the command line?

Or

2) has anyone made an Xmas type animation before that they could share?

Thanks!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Propdept

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 16, 2022, 05:26:16 pm
« Reply #1494 on: December 21, 2018, 10:25:46 am »
Hello Arzoo
Question about led Blinky.  I just got the software it is the trial version.  I have been following Mavericks arcade videos and I am up to the Mame tutorial.  I donnot have a controller board.  I wanted to see how the program worked before I went and dropped money on led buttons and. Controller.  A few things I notice,
 :hissy:
I wanted to see first if led Blinky
will announce the game name,
And audibly speak the control buttons...example. Warp, thrust, fire shields  ect.
It is not doing that.  I get no splash screen.  It is sitting in the lower right hand side of my windows tray nearest to the network icon.  It does say when I quit my front end. Goodbye as that is what I want it to say on quit.

I realise I am putting the horse before the cart.  I realise that the lighting of buttons is it primary function and saying the control or button name is a fring benefit. Yet these things are important to me before I move fowrd

Must I FIRST have on hand the led controller board plugged in for me to get the voice explaining each button?

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1495 on: January 06, 2019, 10:28:05 pm »
Just trying to set my cab up for Xmas day and want to have a fire on the screen (easy) with some Christmas theming to my control panel (either fire like / candle effect or flashing Christmas lights like effect)

One of the bundled animations is close to the latter (61 I think) but a little fast, so my question is two fold...

1) is there a way to slow an animation from the command line?

Or

2) has anyone made an Xmas type animation before that they could share?

Thanks!

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

I realize it's a bit late to be answering this question (sorry) but using the Animation Editor you can load any of the included animations and set the Frame Duration for each frame.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1496 on: January 06, 2019, 10:29:10 pm »
Arzoo,

Are there any other options for addressable LED controllers besides the iPac Nano?  It’s getting harder to find as many options with WS2811 LED’s only.

For use with LEDBlinky, the NanoLED is the only option.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1497 on: January 06, 2019, 10:31:36 pm »
Ok so I got LED Blinky, HyperMarquee, EDS working using Hyperspin. There are some issues I hope someone can help with. First of all MAME color button assignments work fine, but for all mame collections (midway classics, sega classics, etc) blinky will not see the button assignments from mame colors/controls ini's or the blinkycontrols xml mame defaults.
Only by renaming your DB entries to have 'mame' in the entry fixes this (midway classics mame, sega classics mame). You will need to change all db, folder, media, ini's, etc to match.

With that in mind when pausing in MAME i have blinky setup to play animation to the background music, works great. When i try to do that in a MAME collection that is renamed properly... jukebox animation doesnt work. Button assignments light up just fine as if it were in the main MAME list so I know it is recieving that info. Anyway to fix this? Not a critical problem but its a pretty cool feature.

And lastly how do I get blinky to stop speaking button assignments 2 sometimes 3 times in a row. Some games does it only once, others 2 to 3 times... pretty annoying.

Sorry I haven't responded sooner on this (not getting forum notifications for some reason) - Anyway, if you're still having issue please send me a PM or an email.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Propdept

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1498 on: January 06, 2019, 10:54:37 pm »
Email sent to you.... hope you can help

Felsir

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Creating cab artwork
    • Felsir's World
« Reply #1499 on: January 08, 2019, 07:25:12 am »
Arzoo,

For use with LEDBlinky, the NanoLED is the only option.

If you have the API to the LED controller of your choice- I can confirm that the output system that LEDBlinky offers is a way to get other controllers hooked up. See my previous post in this thread.  (http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,73905.msg1665898.html#msg1665898).

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1500 on: January 08, 2019, 08:20:55 am »
If you have the API to the LED controller of your choice- I can confirm that the output system that LEDBlinky offers is a way to get other controllers hooked up. See my previous post in this thread.  (http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,73905.msg1665898.html#msg1665898).

Thanks Felsir - I totally forgot about that as an option!
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Propdept

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1501 on: January 13, 2019, 09:30:11 pm »
I am still shaking my head over this led Blinky issue. I if I am wrong tell me, thought led Blinky will. Name each button that is needed for each game.  As I have mentioned before I am using the trial version.
Also when I was checking somethings today. I got a new error
Error parsing Mame.cfg. (And it shows where the Cfg file is c:Hyperspin   Ect ect). Invalid at the to of the document. Line 1 #
I am using. Word pad what comes with windows to edit my Cfg file.
What led Blinky does say,  is Primary Controls.  Eight way joystick or what ever.  Two way joystick. Ect...  but on a game like Asteriods Deluxe. It has nothing to say.  Gauntlet it says. Primary controls eight way joystick.  I didn’t check for it to say. Coin one or start.  As I will not be setting them up in led Blinky.  What will be set up in led blinky is. The joysticks and the six user buttons. Nothing more..

I am attaching a screen shot of my led Blinky config and my debug zip file
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 11:21:34 am by Propdept »

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1502 on: January 14, 2019, 01:41:51 pm »
I am still shaking my head over this led Blinky issue. I if I am wrong tell me, thought led Blinky will. Name each button that is needed for each game.  As I have mentioned before I am using the trial version.
Also when I was checking somethings today. I got a new error
Error parsing Mame.cfg. (And it shows where the Cfg file is c:Hyperspin   Ect ect). Invalid at the to of the document. Line 1 #
I am using. Word pad what comes with windows to edit my Cfg file.
What led Blinky does say,  is Primary Controls.  Eight way joystick or what ever.  Two way joystick. Ect...  but on a game like Asteriods Deluxe. It has nothing to say.  Gauntlet it says. Primary controls eight way joystick.  I didn’t check for it to say. Coin one or start.  As I will not be setting them up in led Blinky.  What will be set up in led blinky is. The joysticks and the six user buttons. Nothing more..

I am attaching a screen shot of my led Blinky config and my debug zip file

Got your email - we'll pick this up offline.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

MydknyteStyrm

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 20, 2024, 12:19:41 pm
  • Makeup FX Gamer
« Reply #1503 on: January 17, 2019, 07:37:08 pm »
Hi Arzoo,

I was wondering if you might be able to implement a mass copy/paste option for the Roms. Since I have multiple lists that have the same games spanning those lists (Classics, Namco, etc) I would like to be able to copy multiple roms at once from one emulator’s settings to another. Thanks for such a great program and your continued support of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1504 on: January 17, 2019, 09:00:57 pm »
Hi Arzoo,

I was wondering if you might be able to implement a mass copy/paste option for the Roms. Since I have multiple lists that have the same games spanning those lists (Classics, Namco, etc) I would like to be able to copy multiple roms at once from one emulator’s settings to another. Thanks for such a great program and your continued support of it!

I'll add this to my feature requests list. Thanks!
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

digable

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 28, 2019, 12:51:07 pm
« Reply #1505 on: January 22, 2019, 06:08:03 pm »
Is there a simple way to override the colors for mame games based on the button mapping? something like MAME-->mk2--> P1B1 --> P1_BUTTON1 --> Red.  I have an issue after a remap 5-6 button fighting games where the high punch (mk2) / lightest punch (sf2ce) button (BUTTON4) doesn't light up at all with the rest of them working.  the button does light up on SNK games that are mapped.  I have a 6 button controller layout.  I can send whatever info you need, if you can help me out.  Thanks in advance.

FALSE

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 25, 2024, 08:13:59 pm
« Reply #1506 on: January 31, 2019, 08:45:42 pm »
Having a hard time with LEDBlinky and my IpacUltimate which is using the gamepad Ipac firmware.
I had it working when the Ipac had the normal keyboard firmware on it.
Before I waste a lot of time and effort trying to set this up.
Does the gamepad firmware and LEDBlinky even work together?

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1507 on: January 31, 2019, 09:29:47 pm »
Is there a simple way to override the colors for mame games based on the button mapping? something like MAME-->mk2--> P1B1 --> P1_BUTTON1 --> Red.  I have an issue after a remap 5-6 button fighting games where the high punch (mk2) / lightest punch (sf2ce) button (BUTTON4) doesn't light up at all with the rest of them working.  the button does light up on SNK games that are mapped.  I have a 6 button controller layout.  I can send whatever info you need, if you can help me out.  Thanks in advance.

Have you tried the troubleshooting app? If that doesn't help, email me the debug.zip file and we'll figure out what the problem is.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1508 on: January 31, 2019, 09:36:35 pm »
Having a hard time with LEDBlinky and my IpacUltimate which is using the gamepad Ipac firmware.

I would think it should work but I've never tested with the new firmware. Can you be more specific with what the problem is? Maybe send me an email with the details.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

FALSE

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1509 on: January 31, 2019, 09:42:23 pm »

I would think it should work but I've never tested with the new firmware. Can you be more specific with what the problem is? Maybe send me an email with the details.

I've got it somewhat working now but certain games in mame aren't lighting up. Not sure why that is. I'll spend some time tinkering with it.
*EDIT
I'm guessing this is because controls.ini is out of date since v1.41. Anyone confirm?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 09:46:39 pm by FALSE »

FALSE

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1510 on: February 02, 2019, 11:47:32 am »
Okay new issue.
LED Blinky is controlling my servostiks.
The 4/8 way switching was working fine but now it only works for some games.
It's normally in 4 way by default.
Example
No issue switching to 8 way for Street Fighter II.
Switches back to 4 way when going back to my front end.
Select DonPachi. It stays in 4 way.

I know it was switching to 8way in DonPachi previously but now its not.
I think it might be related to controls.ini but I'm not sure and I don't know why it would have been working fine before.

Any ideas?

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1511 on: February 02, 2019, 09:08:37 pm »
Okay new issue.
LED Blinky is controlling my servostiks.
The 4/8 way switching was working fine but now it only works for some games.
It's normally in 4 way by default.
Example
No issue switching to 8 way for Street Fighter II.
Switches back to 4 way when going back to my front end.
Select DonPachi. It stays in 4 way.

I know it was switching to 8way in DonPachi previously but now its not.
I think it might be related to controls.ini but I'm not sure and I don't know why it would have been working fine before.

Any ideas?

I'll need to see the debug log to help - can you email it to me?
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

Chip9399

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 06, 2019, 08:15:47 am
« Reply #1512 on: February 05, 2019, 10:01:44 pm »
I been watching you tube video on led blinky(maveric’s) I’m stuck on finding the file hyperspin settings ini.?

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1513 on: February 10, 2019, 10:16:16 am »
I been watching you tube video on led blinky(maveric’s) I’m stuck on finding the file hyperspin settings ini.?

That file should be in a \settings folder where you installed Hyperspin.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

jclemens78

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 03, 2019, 10:34:48 am
« Reply #1514 on: February 20, 2019, 07:20:45 pm »
Arzoo....I had everything fully functional in my prototype control panel and now I have my final build done.  My uTrak trackball LED I can get to be lit up white when clicked by itself.  But as soon as I try to do a Fade Up animation with all the buttons it turns light blue.  Or if I start clicking some buttons on one by one it shifts from White to Blue over time.  I've tried like 4 open ports on my Ultimate I/O and PACLED64 and it's the same across the whole thing.  Any ideas what is going on?

fischb

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 07, 2020, 05:22:58 pm
« Reply #1515 on: March 02, 2019, 06:00:26 pm »
New issue: LEDBlinky does not seem to detect that MAME is running (and thus nothings lights up)

Using the troubleshooter, I get the error screen "No emulators were run during the session."  This prevents the troubleshooter from reporting more info for debugging.  The debug log however does report mame running and a rom name.
Tools such as Input generator, Controls editor, simple LED test, and others run fine (I have setup Ledblinky in the past without issues).  But the MameOutput test does not register button presses.

Thanks in advance. I suspect that ledblinky is not detecting that mame is running

JudgeRob

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 05, 2024, 10:55:50 pm
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,149265.120.html
« Reply #1516 on: March 25, 2019, 09:17:54 pm »
Hi Arzoo,

I am setting up some PC games through Rocketlauncher.  I'm having trouble configuring them.  I don't see them in "unknown games"  I set up a new emulator called "PCGames" (same name that is in Rocketlauncher).  But I'm not getting it to launch properly.  Any ideas?  I didn't see anything in the manual. Thanks,

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1517 on: March 26, 2019, 08:57:41 am »
New issue: LEDBlinky does not seem to detect that MAME is running (and thus nothings lights up)

Using the troubleshooter, I get the error screen "No emulators were run during the session."  This prevents the troubleshooter from reporting more info for debugging.  The debug log however does report mame running and a rom name.
Tools such as Input generator, Controls editor, simple LED test, and others run fine (I have setup Ledblinky in the past without issues).  But the MameOutput test does not register button presses.

Thanks in advance. I suspect that ledblinky is not detecting that mame is running

Did we ever get this resolved offline?
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1518 on: March 26, 2019, 09:01:29 am »
Hi Arzoo,

I am setting up some PC games through Rocketlauncher.  I'm having trouble configuring them.  I don't see them in "unknown games"  I set up a new emulator called "PCGames" (same name that is in Rocketlauncher).  But I'm not getting it to launch properly.  Any ideas?  I didn't see anything in the manual. Thanks,

Hard for me to know without more info. If you turn on the Debug Log, run some PCGames, then email me the debug.zip I'll take a look.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

MydknyteStyrm

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 20, 2024, 12:19:41 pm
  • Makeup FX Gamer
« Reply #1519 on: April 20, 2019, 08:32:19 am »
Noticed that every time I restart my PC ledBlinky loses the config for my Audio Animation, namely the Audio Device and Input. I have to set it every time to my Speakers. This never happened before only started noticing a few days ago. Thoughts?