Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - v8.2  (Read 560507 times)

arzoo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2024, 11:15:11 am
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
Re: LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - v6.3
« Reply #1280 on: November 07, 2016, 01:53:34 pm »
For cabinet lighting settings...There must be something I am missing here.. To keep the cabinet lights steady on during FE active and Game play, it looks like I need to create a single frame animation. When in the animation editor where exactly can I specify cabinet lights?

There's nothing in the Animation Editor to specify the cabinet LEDs - it will show all LEDs across all your controllers. When you create the single frame animation, just turn on the LEDs on the controller which is used for the cabinet lighting and leave the others off (it really doesn't even matter if you turn on LEDs for non-cabinet controller(s) - they won't be used for cabinet animations). Then, from the LEDBlinky config app on the Misc Options tab; there's a section for Cabinet LEDs. From there you specify which LED controller(s) are used for the cabinet lighting and you can assign the FE Active and Game Play (single frame) animation file.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

CatttDaddy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 11, 2019, 12:46:59 pm
    • CatttDaddy.com
« Reply #1281 on: November 11, 2016, 02:11:36 pm »
Im not sure what is wrong but when I play animations I get lots of random colors. If I play an animation that has all my blue lights on, often it will play correctly but a lot of the time single frames will show a random color on one or more buttons. Can anynone point me in the direction of what to look for a resolution? Some key information

I am running 2 LED-Wiz Controllers
I would say it is my wiring but nothing moves and a lot of the time it is different result when looping the same 2 frame animation

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1282 on: November 11, 2016, 02:41:27 pm »
Im not sure what is wrong but when I play animations I get lots of random colors. If I play an animation that has all my blue lights on, often it will play correctly but a lot of the time single frames will show a random color on one or more buttons. Can anynone point me in the direction of what to look for a resolution? Some key information

I am running 2 LED-Wiz Controllers
I would say it is my wiring but nothing moves and a lot of the time it is different result when looping the same 2 frame animation

Try disconnecting one of your two controllers and see if the problem still remains. Then repeat with the other controller. This might help isolate the issue.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

LeedsFan

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 17, 2021, 06:14:23 am
« Reply #1283 on: November 17, 2016, 01:01:14 pm »
I started a thread in the main forum but then later noticed this sticky thread. Hope someone can help...

I just downloaded the latest trial version of LEDBlinky and all I want it to do is switch my ServoStik between 4-way and 8-way. But I just cannot seem to get it working at all. The Servostik does switch within it's own JoyTray software to test it's OK.

I followed these instructions to get LEDBlinky up and running:   http://www.projecthive.ca/?p=173

I didn't bother at first with the long winded section of selecting each game individually as that seemed a bit long and drawn out. But I have just tried it with one or two roms and that doesn't work either.

I'm using Windows 7 with Hyperspin and Mame v.140 and I have HyperHQ pointing to all the relevant data files as per the instructions above.
Hyperspin does start up LEDBlinky on first launch as I get the nag screen at the start, but that seems to be as far as I've got now.
I don't have HyperHQ set for HyperLaunch though. I'm using the "normal" method as HyperLaunch keeps giving an error while normal mode pointing to the Mame.exe works perfectly fine.

I've been at this 3 nights now and I'm on the verge of just saying "sod it" and fit a toggle switch to the panel and go hardware mode instead.

EDIT:  Just had a look in the Debug.log file and it is reported that Mame.xml and Mame.cfg are loading 1000s of games between them. One odd thing though is when an "event" starts and a game is selected every game is "undefined" and no primary controller found for "undefined".   :dunno

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1284 on: November 17, 2016, 02:07:09 pm »
I started a thread in the main forum but then later noticed this sticky thread. Hope someone can help...

I just downloaded the latest trial version of LEDBlinky and all I want it to do is switch my ServoStik between 4-way and 8-way. But I just cannot seem to get it working at all. The Servostik does switch within it's own JoyTray software to test it's OK.

I followed these instructions to get LEDBlinky up and running:   http://www.projecthive.ca/?p=173

I didn't bother at first with the long winded section of selecting each game individually as that seemed a bit long and drawn out. But I have just tried it with one or two roms and that doesn't work either.

I'm using Windows 7 with Hyperspin and Mame v.140 and I have HyperHQ pointing to all the relevant data files as per the instructions above.
Hyperspin does start up LEDBlinky on first launch as I get the nag screen at the start, but that seems to be as far as I've got now.
I don't have HyperHQ set for HyperLaunch though. I'm using the "normal" method as HyperLaunch keeps giving an error while normal mode pointing to the Mame.exe works perfectly fine.

I've been at this 3 nights now and I'm on the verge of just saying "sod it" and fit a toggle switch to the panel and go hardware mode instead.

EDIT:  Just had a look in the Debug.log file and it is reported that Mame.xml and Mame.cfg are loading 1000s of games between them. One odd thing though is when an "event" starts and a game is selected every game is "undefined" and no primary controller found for "undefined".   :dunno

No need to "sod it" :) Email me your debug.ZIP and we'll figure this out.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

newoski

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 26, 2021, 07:44:50 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #1285 on: November 27, 2016, 07:11:31 pm »

While I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE LEDBlinky for LED controls, RocketLauncher's built in ServoStik support is actually a better fit for your needs and is 100% reliable:

First, disable LEDBlinky's ServoStik support, if you plan on using RocketLauncher. Use one or the other.

Then:

1. Enable RocketLauncher's ServoStik functionality and set your default mappings to 8-Way and 8-Way:

2. Set MAME and all MAME-related systems (CAVE, SNK Neo Geo AES, Capcom Play System etc) to "Auto"

3. Keep all your other non-MAME systems, that don't use 4-way, set to Default

4. Keep your non-MAME systems that only feature a few games that require 4-way set to Default. Then right click on the few 4-Way mappings and customize the ServoStik to 4-Way for that game only, using Per Game Options:

vinegar

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 12, 2017, 09:07:18 pm
  • ID/hardware hacker
Re: LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - v6.4
« Reply #1286 on: December 05, 2016, 11:23:11 pm »
Version 6.4
- Added LEDBlinky Output System. LEDBlinky can broadcast output data over TCP or UDP protocols for consumption by custom or third-party hardware to light LEDs.

:notworthy:

once i finish up this bartop i'm working on for an xmas gift, i want to dive into this to build a little "bridge" client with a map for translating individual R,G,B port data to addressable LEDs through a teensy or *duino. i'm just hoping at first to cut down on wiring, but the potential for this feature feels massive!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 11:24:45 pm by vinegar »

davidlinch

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 09, 2019, 04:27:49 am
« Reply #1287 on: December 14, 2016, 05:56:29 am »
@Arzoo

Regarding the version 6.4, I've 144 of WS2812 Leds link to a Teensy Strip Controller (with firmware of lizardking) in the arcade cabinet, does this means I will be able to use directly ledblinky to create some animations and control those leds now ? or not ? :)

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1288 on: December 14, 2016, 08:19:33 am »
@Arzoo

Regarding the version 6.4, I've 144 of WS2812 Leds link to a Teensy Strip Controller (with firmware of lizardking) in the arcade cabinet, does this means I will be able to use directly ledblinky to create some animations and control those leds now ? or not ? :)

The LEDBlinky output system (in v6.4) allows other hardware vendors to custom code for LEDBlinky data. But it's unlikely that the lizardking firmware has been modified to do this. You would have to contact them.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

usaf-lt-g

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 07, 2023, 01:57:32 pm
LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - v6.4
« Reply #1289 on: December 23, 2016, 10:09:53 am »
@arzoo

So... I just got done building my first ever MAME cabinet which I'm pretty proud of. Hyperspin, rocket launcher, mame, all configured and playing the games correctly.

LEDBlinky, however just will NOT no matter what I try, seem to light the buttons for games according to the MAME.xml file, colors.ini etc. it lights the buttons in Hyperspin just fine, but when you launch a MAME game (Original Namco Galaga for example)... It just goes to the default LED mapping I created in the LED Controls editor instead of loading up the correct profile for the game.

Oddly enough, I thought I was on to something and thought maybe ledblinky doesn't like mame64.exe and I renamed it to MAME.exe. I forgot to change this mapping in Rocket Launcher when I relaunched hyperspin... But.... When it threw up the error saying it could no longer find mame64.exe LEDBlinky loaded the correct map for Galaga!!!!

So then I changed the location settings in Rocketlauncher to the newly renamed MAME.exe file.... And NO DICE!!! Back to the same default mappings!!!

I'm trying to get this thing completely working for the Christmas party were having, and this is really frustrating me. What the heck is going on?

Versions:
LEDBlinky 6.3.0.1
MAME 64-bit 0178b and 178b roms
Hyperspin 1.4
Rocket launcher 1.0.1.9
Windows 7 64-bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newoski

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1290 on: December 23, 2016, 11:01:23 am »
@arzoo

So... I just got done building my first ever MAME cabinet which I'm pretty proud of. Hyperspin, rocket launcher, mame, all configured and playing the games correctly.

LEDBlinky, however just will NOT no matter what I try, seem to light the buttons for games according to the MAME.xml file, colors.ini etc. it lights the buttons in Hyperspin just fine, but when you launch a MAME game (Original Namco Galaga for example)... It just goes to the default LED mapping I created in the LED Controls editor instead of loading up the correct profile for the game.

Oddly enough, I thought I was on to something and thought maybe ledblinky doesn't like mame64.exe and I renamed it to MAME.exe. I forgot to change this mapping in Rocket Launcher when I relaunched hyperspin... But.... When it threw up the error saying it could no longer find mame64.exe LEDBlinky loaded the correct map for Galaga!!!!

So then I changed the location settings in Rocketlauncher to the newly renamed MAME.exe file.... And NO DICE!!! Back to the same default mappings!!!

I'm trying to get this thing completely working for the Christmas party were having, and this is really frustrating me. What the heck is going on?

Versions:
LEDBlinky 6.3.0.1
Hyperspin 1.4
Rocket launcher 1.0.1.9
Windows 7 64-bit

Without a log file, it will be hard for anyone to help you.

If you'd like to PM me with your TeamViewer access, I can log in and take a look.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1291 on: December 23, 2016, 11:59:13 am »
@arzoo

Versions:
LEDBlinky 6.3.0.1
Hyperspin 1.4
Rocket launcher 1.0.1.9
Windows 7 64-bit

Have you tried using the TroubleShooting app? If that doesn't help, you can email me the debug.zip file and I'll take a look but @newoski also offered to help and he may be able get to it quicker.

@newoski - thanks :)
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

usaf-lt-g

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1292 on: December 23, 2016, 01:59:52 pm »
Thanks @newoski and @arzoo. As this is my first installation of LEDBLINKY / cabinet ever... Although I think I have a pretty good handle on all the configuration.... I'm not exactly sure how to do the debugging to get you the file you need.
I tried running the troubleshooter and it didn't execute when I tried running it... ???

I gave newoski the team viewer info in a PM.

As I'm in the middle of supervising a pool table installation in my house, trying to take care of my 3 year old and 9 month old, re-arrange the basement, preparing to host Christmas and get this thing "fully operational" (yay Star Wars)... It's been a nutty morning / afternoon to say the least and I haven't had a chance to research how to do the debugging myself.

Im trying to monitor this thread on my tapatalk app on my phone at the minute. So if you need me to do something, let me know and I'll do my best to get back to my computer and run whatever needs to be done.

Again thanks!!! Sorry to be so NEWB on this one.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1293 on: December 23, 2016, 02:26:07 pm »
Thanks @newoski and @arzoo. As this is my first installation of LEDBLINKY / cabinet ever... Although I think I have a pretty good handle on all the configuration.... I'm not exactly sure how to do the debugging to get you the file you need.

From the LEDBlinky Config app on the Misc Options tab, at the bottom check the Debug Log option and save. Then run your front-end and the emulators/games that are not lighting as expected. This will generate a debug.ZIP file in the LEDBlinky folder. If @newoski can't get you up and running then email me the debug file and I'll take a look. Please let me know exactly which games and buttons are not working. arzoo
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

usaf-lt-g

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1294 on: December 23, 2016, 02:59:24 pm »

From the LEDBlinky Config app on the Misc Options tab, at the bottom check the Debug Log option and save. Then run your front-end and the emulators/games that are not lighting as expected. This will generate a debug.ZIP file in the LEDBlinky folder. If @newoski can't get you up and running then email me the debug file and I'll take a look. Please let me know exactly which games and buttons are not working. arzoo

I think @newoski is looking at it now. I'll get a debug over in the meantime, but as I mentioned in the OP, literally once MAME launches, none of the games work. I'm trying Galaga (original NAMCO rom) for example, and that's not working. It defaults completely to my "default lighting" instead of looking at the MAME.xml file.

Here are
Screenshots of the control panel I also sent to @newoski.

usaf-lt-g

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1295 on: December 23, 2016, 03:10:11 pm »
@arzoo @newoski

So did a little more testing here. And if you run LEDBlinky followed by the game name (i.e. 1942, or Galaga) from the command line it works just fine. Buttons light up appropriately.

However the machine is using hyperspin. And when you select a game in hyperspin under MAME, it launches the game but goes to the default LED mapping and not the specific LED mapping for the game. So it appears it's not handing off correctly between hyperspin and MAME somehow. Is there some weird option in hyperspin / rocket launcher or something that needs to be modified here? Oddly enough the hyperspin FE lighting works just fine.

It's just the MAME led maps that aren't being passed

usaf-lt-g

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1296 on: December 23, 2016, 08:36:07 pm »
@newoski big help and support from newoski! I "think" we got it working. At least Galaga and TRON work for sure. Gauntlet, 1942, and some others seems to just give no lights at All. I'm guessing that's normal and not all games have button mappings... Or.... The MAME.xml doesn't match up to the rom naming or something like that. I'm going to play around with it a little and see if I can figure out why these would just be black. I tired Green Beret, Ms pac man, 1942, mortal Kombat, gauntlet and gauntlet II, and those didn't light up at all. But Galaga and TRON did.

I shouldn't have to import every game I want lit into the LEDBlinky Controller Editor right? That's what the MAME.xml is for isn't it?

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1297 on: December 23, 2016, 08:58:01 pm »
@newoski big help and support from newoski! I "think" we got it working. At least Galaga and TRON work for sure. Gauntlet, 1942, and some others seems to just give no lights at All. I'm guessing that's normal and not all games have button mappings... Or.... The MAME.xml doesn't match up to the rom naming or something like that. I'm going to play around with it a little and see if I can figure out why these would just be black. I tired Green Beret, Ms pac man, 1942, mortal Kombat, gauntlet and gauntlet II, and those didn't light up at all. But Galaga and TRON did.

I shouldn't have to import every game I want lit into the LEDBlinky Controller Editor right? That's what the MAME.xml is for isn't it?

Correct, you should not have to import any MAME games. The controls.ini, mame.xml, and colors.ini files should provide info for most all games. I'm also curious as to why the Troubleshooting app is not working. Could you zip up your entire \LEDBlinky folder and email it to me?
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

usaf-lt-g

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1298 on: December 23, 2016, 09:55:55 pm »

Correct, you should not have to import any MAME games. The controls.ini, mame.xml, and colors.ini files should provide info for most all games. I'm also curious as to why the Troubleshooting app is not working. Could you zip up your entire \LEDBlinky folder and email it to me?

Can do. The troubleshooting app just says I need to startup hyperspin and then run a game since I haven't run it before. I do that, but then it never rums, and keeps giving me the same message. What email should I send to?

usaf-lt-g

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1299 on: December 24, 2016, 09:36:17 am »
@arzoo @newoski - well it's working now as expected!! I was up till 3am when I could finally get back to it at last night, and it was literally a couple things.

1) the global settings, settings, LEDBlinky, name attribute which @newoski fixed. Needed to be blanked out in rocket launcher

2) the hyperhq setting under MISC for LEDBlinky needed to be disabled - @newoski

3) the directories for execution of LEDBlinky in the LEDBlinky confit file were looking at an old directory that was renamed, this needed to be updated

After that was fixed... Working as expected!

Now next up... Is trying to figure out how to setup theses other emulators (NES / Genesis, TG16, etc) as hyperspin isn't launching into wheels.

But hey! MAME is working! :) thanks guys!

Robert Cook

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 31, 2019, 08:07:59 pm
« Reply #1300 on: January 02, 2017, 11:01:43 pm »
I am unable to get Led Blinky to work for all of the Mame games I want it to work for. I have been successful with Asteroids, Gauntlet, and Defender. But Centipede and Millipede do not work. I have spent some time debugging the problem and it appears to be more of a Mame Issue that an LED Blinkey issue, but I suspect there are some smart people here who know how to fix it. On the games that do not work, the ROM name does not appear to be output. Using the MAME Output Test software, when a game does not work, Output(0):___EMPTY appears instead of the ROM name. When a games works the ROM name appears insteaf of "__EMPTY".

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Robert Cook

Poldilein

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 20, 2017, 06:50:30 pm
« Reply #1301 on: January 09, 2017, 05:29:06 pm »
need help..
in  ´hyperspin the leds are not corect..example playstation is blue red green and yellow
but my leds blink purple green an white white

anyone a idea ??

[01.09.2017 23:22:35] LEDBlinky v6.4.0.0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Event Started: FE_START
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Settings.ini ******************** BEGIN
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] [VersionInfo]
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Major=6
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Minor=4
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Release=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Build=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] [GameOptions]
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] LightGameControls=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] GamePlayLWAFile=neu.lwax
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] GamePlayAniJukeboxOnly=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] GamePauseLWAFile=<Random Montage>
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] GamePauseSpeakControls=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] UseMameOutputs=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] LightPlayerStartCoin=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] GameStartLWAFile=neu.lwax
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] GameStartSpeakControls=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] GameStartSpeakPrimaryControls=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] GameStartSpeakStartCoin=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] GameStartSpeakName=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] GameStartStrobeName=2
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] GameStartSpeakText=lets go
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] GameStartStrobeText=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] AbortSpeechAnyKey=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] SpeakControlsPrefix=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] SpeakPrimaryControlsPrefix=Primary Control
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] SpeakStartButton=Start Game
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] SpeakCoinButton=Insert Coin
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] GameStartDelay=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] GameStartDelayLEDsOff=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] [FEOptions]
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] FE=hyperspin
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] LightFEControls=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] DemoGameControls=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] DemoScrollDelay=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] DemoDuration=5
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] FELWAFile=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] FEScreenSaverLWAFile=<Random Montage>
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] FEScreenSaverRandomText=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] FEScreenSaverRandomTextDelay=10
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] FEScreenSaverRandomTextBerzerkMode=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] FEStartLWAFile=neu.lwax
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] FEStartLWASingleLoop=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] FEStartLWADuration=5
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] FEStartSpeakText=Hyperspin
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] FEStartStrobeText=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] FEQuitLWAFile=slowfadeupdown.lwax
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] FEQuitSpeakText=astalavista
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] FEQuitStrobeText=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] FESpeakControlsKey=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] FEStartSpeakControls=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] FEListSelectedLWAFile=Pattern02.lwax
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] FEButtonFlash=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] FEButtonFlashSpeed=50
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] FESettingsFile=C:\HyperSpin\Settings\Settings.ini
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] HLActive=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] HLExeNameOverride=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] GameExRunGameFromSS=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] [MAMEConfig]
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Colors_ini=C:\HyperSpin\LEDBlinky\LEDBlinky\Colors.ini
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Mame_cfg_folder=D:\HyperSpin\Emulators\MAME\cfg
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] MameControllerFile=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] UseMameDefaultForOtherEmulators=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] MameOutputBufferSize=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] MameControlsFile=C:\HyperSpin\LEDBlinky\LEDBlinky\controls.ini
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] MameXmlFile=C:\HyperSpin\Databases\MAME\MAME.xml
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] UseMameToTriggerGameStart=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] LoadMameFilesAtStartup=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] UpdateMameIniOutput=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] [RandomText]
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Text0=Get The Intruder
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Text1=Intruder Alert!
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Text2=I detect coin in pocket.
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] [Speech]
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] SpeechRate=-3
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] SpeechVolume=100
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Voice=Microsoft Anna - English (United States)
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] [AudioAnimation]
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] AudioDevice=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] AudioInput=-1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] SampleRate=30
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] AmplitudeMultiplier=800
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] AutoAmpMultTargetAvgLow=8
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] AutoAmpMultTargetAvgHigh=14
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] AutoAmpMultUpdateRate=2000
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] AAMode=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] AAGamePlayLWAFile=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] AAGamePauseLWAFile=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] AAFEActiveLWAFile=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] AAFEScreenSaverLWAFile=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] AACabAttractLWAFile=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] TriggerMode=2
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] TriggerThreshold=25
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] TriggerFrequency=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] TriggerDeadZone=5
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] ControlFrequencyList=P1COIN|1,P1B5|1,P1START|1,P1B1|3,P1B4|1,P1B3|1,P1B2|1,P1B6|1,P2START|1,P2COIN|1,P2B2|1,P2B1|1,P2B3|1,P2B4|1,P1B7|1,P1B8|1,P2B6|1,P2B5|1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] ControlThresholdList=P1COIN|24,P1B5|24,P1START|24,P1B1|1,P1B4|24,P1B3|24,P1B2|24,P1B6|24,P2START|24,P2COIN|24,P2B2|24,P2B1|24,P2B3|24,P2B4|24,P1B7|24,P1B8|24,P2B6|24,P2B5|24
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] LockTriggerFrequency=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] LockTriggerThreshold=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Decay=4
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] SpectrumMode=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] SpectrumColor1=clYellow
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] SpectrumColor2=$004080FF
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] SpectrumColor3=clRed
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] SpectrumColor4=clBlue
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] SpectrumSingleAmpRange=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] [CabLEDs]
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] CabLEDsMode=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] CabLEDControllers=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] CabFEStartLWAFile=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] CabFEQuitLWAFile=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] CabFEActiveLWAFile=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] CabFEScreenSaverLWAFile=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] CabGameStartLWAFile=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] CabGamePlayLWAFile=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] CabGamePauseLWAFile=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] CabFEListSelectedLWAFile=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] [JDR]
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] UseGPWiz49=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] UseUltraStik=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] UltraStikRestrictorType=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] UseServoStik=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] [LEDBlinkyOutput]
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] UseLEDBlinkyOutput=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] LEDBlinkyOutputProtocol=2
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] LEDBlinkyOutputIDs=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] BasePortNumber=1025
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] IPAddress=127.0.0.1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Optimize=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] [OtherSettings]
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] MaxPlayers=2
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] CocktailMode=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] RandomAniExcludeSelected=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] PreloadAudioLib=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] GameStartDelayTimeout=20
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] ButtonFlashPreventQDelay=750
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] LogFile=Debug.log
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] DisplayErrorsOnExit=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] ZipDebugFiles=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] LEDControllersOverride=
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] JDROverride=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] NoLEDs=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] SaveUnknownGames=1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] SingleDebugSession=0
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Settings.ini ******************** END
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] LoadLEDBlinkyOutput Error; LEDBlinkyOutputIDs in Settings.ini does not contain any values.
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Detected LED Controllers: IP1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Mapped LED Controllers: IP1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] LEDBlinkyInputMap.xml ******************** BEGIN
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] [iPACUltimateIO-1]
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port001=P1COIN,B,KEYCODE_5
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port002=P1COIN,R,KEYCODE_5
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port003=P1COIN,G,KEYCODE_5
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port004=P1B5,R,KEYCODE_Y
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port005=P1B5,G,KEYCODE_Y
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port006=P1B5,B,KEYCODE_Y
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port007=P1START,R,KEYCODE_1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port008=P1START,G,KEYCODE_1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port009=P1START,B,KEYCODE_1
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port010=P1B1,R,KEYCODE_A
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port011=P1B1,G,KEYCODE_A
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port012=P1B1,B,KEYCODE_A
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port013=P1B4,R,KEYCODE_F
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port014=P1B4,G,KEYCODE_F
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port015=P1B4,B,KEYCODE_F
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port016=P1B3,R,KEYCODE_S
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port017=P1B3,G,KEYCODE_S
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port018=P1B3,B,KEYCODE_S
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port019=P1B2,R,KEYCODE_D
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port020=P1B2,G,KEYCODE_D
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port021=P1B2,B,KEYCODE_D
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port022=P1B6,R,KEYCODE_ESC
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port023=P1B6,G,KEYCODE_ESC
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port024=P1B6,B,KEYCODE_ESC
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port025=JOYSTICK1,R,KEYCODE_UP
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port026=JOYSTICK1,G,KEYCODE_UP
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port027=JOYSTICK1,B,KEYCODE_UP
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port028=P2START,R,KEYCODE_2
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port029=P2START,G,KEYCODE_2
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port030=P2START,B,KEYCODE_2
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port031=P2COIN,R,KEYCODE_6
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port032=P2COIN,G,KEYCODE_6
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port033=P2COIN,B,KEYCODE_6
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port034=JOYSTICK2,R,KEYCODE_R
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port035=JOYSTICK2,G,KEYCODE_R
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port036=JOYSTICK2,B,KEYCODE_R
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port037=P2B2,R,KEYCODE_L
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port038=P2B2,G,KEYCODE_L
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port039=P2B2,B,KEYCODE_L
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port040=P2B1,R,KEYCODE_J
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port041=P2B1,G,KEYCODE_J
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port042=P2B1,B,KEYCODE_J
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port043=P2B3,R,KEYCODE_Q
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port044=P2B3,G,KEYCODE_Q
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port045=P2B3,B,KEYCODE_Q
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port046=P2B4,R,KEYCODE_W
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port047=P2B4,G,KEYCODE_W
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port048=P2B4,B,KEYCODE_W
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port085=P1B7,R,KEYCODE_C
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port086=P1B7,G,KEYCODE_C
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port087=P1B7,B,KEYCODE_C
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port088=P1B8,R,KEYCODE_V
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port089=P1B8,G,KEYCODE_V
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port090=P1B8,B,KEYCODE_V
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port091=P2B6,B,KEYCODE_K
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port092=P2B6,G,KEYCODE_K
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port093=P2B6,R,KEYCODE_K
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port094=P2B5,B,KEYCODE_I
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port095=P2B5,G,KEYCODE_I
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] Port096=P2B5,R,KEYCODE_I
[01.09.2017 23:22:35] LEDBlinkyInputMap.xml ******************** END
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] LEDBlinkyControls.xml: v1.0 01/16/2009 15:38:09
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-GAUNTLEG]. This may be expected.
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-SFKICK]. This may be expected.
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-HARDDUNK]. This may be expected.
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-PAIRS]. This may be expected.
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-SF2HF]. This may be expected.
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-SOULCLBR]. This may be expected.
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-SPACEINT]. This may be expected.
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-SPF2T]. This may be expected.
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-STARCAS]. This may be expected.
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-STARFIGH]. This may be expected.
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-TAPPER]. This may be expected.
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-TINV2650]. This may be expected.
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-QUARTET2PLAY]. This may be expected.
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-RAMPART2P2PLAY]. This may be expected.
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-QUARTETXBOX]. This may be expected.
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [MAME-RAMPART2PXBOX]. This may be expected.
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] Duplicate ROM/Game in LEDBlinkyControls file: [SEGA_NAOMI-DEFAULT]. This may be expected.
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] 614 mame games loaded from LEDBlinkyControls.xml
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] 439 emulator games loaded from LEDBlinkyControls.xml
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] HyperSpin UI Profile LED Data             001,002,003,004,005,006,007,008,009,010,011,012,013,014,015,016,017,018,019,020,021,022,023,024,025,026,027,028,029,030,031,032,033,034,035,036,037,038,039,040,041,042,043,044,045,046,047,048,049,050,051,052,053,054,055,056,057,058,059,060,061,062,063,064,065,066,067,068,069,070,071,072,073,074,075,076,077,078,079,080,081,082,083,084,085,086,087,088,089,090,091,092,093,094,095,096
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] LED Controller [iPACUltimateIO-1] Intens:   0,  0,  0, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48,  0,  0,  0, 48, 48, 48,  0,  0,  0, 48, 48, 48,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] Controls.dat INI file Version=0.111.3, Time=2007-08-19 16:21:19, Generated by=SirPoonga
[01.09.2017 23:22:36] 1047 games loaded from controls.ini
[01.09.2017 23:22:37] 6848 games loaded from Mame.xml
[01.09.2017 23:22:37] 0 clones loaded from Mame.xml
[01.09.2017 23:22:37] 1389 games loaded from Colors.ini
[01.09.2017 23:22:37] Speak [<pitch middle="8"><spell>LED</spell>Blinky.</pitch>]
[01.09.2017 23:22:44] Game Start Key (P1): 49
[01.09.2017 23:22:44] Game Start Key (P2): 50
[01.09.2017 23:22:44] Loaded LWAX File for FE Start: [neu.lwax]. Run for [5] seconds.
[01.09.2017 23:22:49] FE LED Data                               001,002,003,004,005,006,007,008,009,010,011,012,013,014,015,016,017,018,019,020,021,022,023,024,025,026,027,028,029,030,031,032,033,034,035,036,037,038,039,040,041,042,043,044,045,046,047,048,049,050,051,052,053,054,055,056,057,058,059,060,061,062,063,064,065,066,067,068,069,070,071,072,073,074,075,076,077,078,079,080,081,082,083,084,085,086,087,088,089,090,091,092,093,094,095,096
[01.09.2017 23:22:49] LED Controller [iPACUltimateIO-1] Intens:   0,  0,  0, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48,  0,  0,  0, 48, 48, 48,  0,  0,  0, 48, 48, 48,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0
[01.09.2017 23:22:49] LED Controller [iPACUltimateIO-1] States:   0,  0,  0,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  0,  0,  0,  1,  1,  1,  0,  0,  0,  1,  1,  1,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0
[01.09.2017 23:22:49] Speak [Hyperspin]
[01.09.2017 23:22:51] Speak [Player 1: Start Game]
[01.09.2017 23:22:54] FE LED Data                               001,002,003,004,005,006,007,008,009,010,011,012,013,014,015,016,017,018,019,020,021,022,023,024,025,026,027,028,029,030,031,032,033,034,035,036,037,038,039,040,041,042,043,044,045,046,047,048,049,050,051,052,053,054,055,056,057,058,059,060,061,062,063,064,065,066,067,068,069,070,071,072,073,074,075,076,077,078,079,080,081,082,083,084,085,086,087,088,089,090,091,092,093,094,095,096
[01.09.2017 23:22:54] LED Controller [iPACUltimateIO-1] Intens:   0,  0,  0, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48,  0,  0,  0, 48, 48, 48,  0,  0,  0, 48, 48, 48,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0
[01.09.2017 23:22:54] LED Controller [iPACUltimateIO-1] States:   0,  0,  0,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  0,  0,  0,  1,  1,  1,  0,  0,  0,  1,  1,  1,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0
[01.09.2017 23:22:54] Event Completed: FE_START
[01.09.2017 23:22:55] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[9~Sony Playstation~Main Menu].
[01.09.2017 23:22:55] Event Started: EMULATOR_SELECTED [Main Menu] []
[01.09.2017 23:22:55] Emulator: [MAIN_MENU]
[01.09.2017 23:22:55] Event Completed: EMULATOR_SELECTED
[01.09.2017 23:22:55] Event Started: GAME_SELECTED [Sony Playstation] [] []
[01.09.2017 23:22:55] Event Completed: GAME_SELECTED
[01.09.2017 23:22:56] Received Event - Queue:[1] Msg:[2].
[01.09.2017 23:22:57] Event Started: FE_QUIT
[01.09.2017 23:22:57] Speak [astalavista]
[01.09.2017 23:22:58] Loaded LWAX File for FE Quit: [slowfadeupdown.lwax]. Single loop only.
[01.09.2017 23:23:00] FE LED Data                               001,002,003,004,005,006,007,008,009,010,011,012,013,014,015,016,017,018,019,020,021,022,023,024,025,026,027,028,029,030,031,032,033,034,035,036,037,038,039,040,041,042,043,044,045,046,047,048,049,050,051,052,053,054,055,056,057,058,059,060,061,062,063,064,065,066,067,068,069,070,071,072,073,074,075,076,077,078,079,080,081,082,083,084,085,086,087,088,089,090,091,092,093,094,095,096
[01.09.2017 23:23:00] LED Controller [iPACUltimateIO-1] Intens:   0,  0,  0, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48, 48,  0,  0,  0, 48, 48, 48,  0,  0,  0, 48, 48, 48,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0
[01.09.2017 23:23:00] LED Controller [iPACUltimateIO-1] States:   0,  0,  0,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  1,  0,  0,  0,  1,  1,  1,  0,  0,  0,  1,  1,  1,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0,  0
[01.09.2017 23:23:02] Event Completed: FE_QUIT

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1302 on: January 09, 2017, 07:14:43 pm »
need help..
in  ´hyperspin the leds are not corect..example playstation is blue red green and yellow
but my leds blink purple green an white white

anyone a idea ??

Hi,
Please email me the debug.ZIP file (not just the debug.log) and tell me specifically which buttons are the wrong colors.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

CoOlSlY

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 23, 2017, 11:33:55 am
« Reply #1303 on: January 18, 2017, 10:52:36 am »
I went thru a few of the 33 pages of the topic :| Sorry for maybe not reading all the 33 pages but is there a step by step configuration to use Ledblinky with Hyperspin? I plan to have mainly MAME and Dreamcast games... I also went thru to Ledblinky documentation but I may be missing something so a step-by-step would be helpful, thank's

newoski

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1304 on: January 18, 2017, 10:57:56 am »
I went thru a few of the 33 pages of the topic :| Sorry for maybe not reading all the 33 pages but is there a step by step configuration to use Ledblinky with Hyperspin? I plan to have mainly MAME and Dreamcast games... I also went thru to Ledblinky documentation but I may be missing something so a step-by-step would be helpful, thank's
Look-up RocketBlinky. Should get you to where you want to be, including HS integration via Rocket Launcher

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

CoOlSlY

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 23, 2017, 11:33:55 am
« Reply #1305 on: January 18, 2017, 12:10:32 pm »
Look-up RocketBlinky. Should get you to where you want to be, including HS integration via Rocket Launcher

I took a look at RocketBlinky yesterday, amazing work you've done, I read your thread about it... It's really from a "fresh" install, I don't really know where to start with :| I ran RocketBlinky but should I select the keyboard keys or the JoyButtn1 for example... I have a ZeroDelayEncoder for my 4 way joystick so it's considered a joystick for the joystick and some buttons and all else are on a mini-pac so considered a keyboard... I'm trying to not have to start over a 2nd since I screwed up on the selction :p

newoski

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1306 on: January 18, 2017, 12:11:54 pm »

I took a look at RocketBlinky yesterday, amazing work you've done, I read your thread about it... It's really from a "fresh" install, I don't really know where to start with :| I ran RocketBlinky but should I select the keyboard keys or the JoyButtn1 for example... I have a ZeroDelayEncoder for my 4 way joystick so it's considered a joystick for the joystick and some buttons and all else are on a mini-pac so considered a keyboard... I'm trying to not have to start over a 2nd since I screwed up on the selction
Shoot me a PM with your TeamViewer login. Should be able to help

luizw81

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 05, 2022, 12:39:36 pm
  • I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.
« Reply #1307 on: January 18, 2017, 11:10:07 pm »
Newoski, I gotta say Rocket Blinky looks awesome!  I'm waiting for my LED-WIZ to arrive then I'll be setting adding this to my cab!  Quick question.  Does this require Hyperspeech or does it have its own voice modulator?

Sent from my SM-G530R4 using Tapatalk

newoski

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1308 on: January 18, 2017, 11:17:47 pm »
Newoski, I gotta say Rocket Blinky looks awesome!  I'm waiting for my LED-WIZ to arrive then I'll be setting adding this to my cab!  Quick question.  Does this require Hyperspeech or does it have its own voice modulator?

Sent from my SM-G530R4 using Tapatalk
The voice is controlled by LEDBlinky settings. Each version of Windows has different ones. The Win 7 one is Anna and Shea not really great for arcades.

I use Brian from Ivona. Not free but we'll worth it, for me.

urbecrisch

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 06, 2024, 08:05:57 pm
  • I was the S**T back in '82
« Reply #1309 on: February 06, 2017, 12:24:21 am »
Have a few questions regarding LEDBlinky.  I just hooked up my PACLED64 today and installed LEDBlinky.  Running winXP.  How do I control the lighting for specific buttons?  For example, I want the PAUSE, ENTER, EXIT buttons to stay a certain color as well as all of my P1 & P2 buttons.  So if I wanted all my  P1 & P2 buttons to be blue, is the at setup in LEDBlinky or PACLED64?  Also, when I run a game from Hyperspin it shows the correct buttons to use, however, I noticed if there is a 2 player game that only uses 3 buttons the lighted LED's will show on both P1 &P2 butons, but P2 buttons 5&6 will light up even though they are not in use.

I plan on purchasing a liscence for LEDBlinky, so what functions are wit hthe paid version vs. the free version?

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 17, 2023, 08:05:48 am
  • I have a gaming addiction.....
« Reply #1310 on: February 06, 2017, 03:43:23 am »
You can set the colours through Blinky.
All the info you need is in the instructions text document that comes with it.

You can set buttons and colours on a system by system or individual game basis.

Some games are not lit correctly but again this can be modified on a individual basis if required.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1311 on: February 06, 2017, 08:03:56 am »
Have a few questions regarding LEDBlinky.  I just hooked up my PACLED64 today and installed LEDBlinky.  Running winXP.  How do I control the lighting for specific buttons?  For example, I want the PAUSE, ENTER, EXIT buttons to stay a certain color as well as all of my P1 & P2 buttons.  So if I wanted all my  P1 & P2 buttons to be blue, is the at setup in LEDBlinky or PACLED64?  Also, when I run a game from Hyperspin it shows the correct buttons to use, however, I noticed if there is a 2 player game that only uses 3 buttons the lighted LED's will show on both P1 &P2 butons, but P2 buttons 5&6 will light up even though they are not in use.

I plan on purchasing a liscence for LEDBlinky, so what functions are wit hthe paid version vs. the free version?

When you refer to specific buttons like pause/enter/exit, if you mean MAME controls, please see this support link; http://ledblinky.net/Support.htm#LightMAMEUI

If you want specific buttons (such as P1 and P2) to remain lit at all times for all emulators/games, then you could create a single frame animation with just those buttons lit and set that as the "Game Play Animation". Or you could use the controls editor to set a <default> control layout for each emulator and set those buttons as "Always Active" (the same as pause/enter/exit).

If buttons are not lighting correctly for a specific emulator/game, please try using the Troubleshooting app to determine what's going on. If that doesn't help, you can turn on the Debug Log option, run HS and a game or two that aren't lighting correctly, and then email me back the debug.ZIP file so I can take a look. Please tell me exactly which game and which buttons are not correct.

The registered version of LEDBlinky removes the splash screen and a limitation on the size of animations that can be created.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

wemr97dl

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2024, 11:49:48 pm
  • KEEP GOING!
« Reply #1312 on: February 06, 2017, 09:59:25 pm »
A quick question, I want ledblinky to run an animation when player start buttons are pushed separate from the controls lighting, I have my 2nd PAC 64 set up to run only the cabinet lights but did include them in my input map. Is this possible?

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1313 on: February 06, 2017, 11:13:23 pm »
A quick question, I want ledblinky to run an animation when player start buttons are pushed separate from the controls lighting, I have my 2nd PAC 64 set up to run only the cabinet lights but did include them in my input map. Is this possible?

LEDBlinky does not have any built-in functionality to respond to keyboard inputs (button presses), but you might be able to use some other software such as AutoHotKey to respond to the button press and run a LEDBlinky animation or command.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

urbecrisch

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1314 on: February 07, 2017, 07:47:12 pm »
I have been messing around more with blinky but still not getting too far.  I added some pics as I got an error message as I exited Hyperspin.  Also, while in Hyperspin some controls will show when I highlight a game on the wheel but I know some of the buttons are wrong and my P1 does not light up often when it should.  Maybe my cfg files are messed up?  I added a pic of what the folder looks like and there are plenty of files there but when I access the Blinky Controls Editor only a few games show up (see pic).  My goal for using this is to have all my buttons light up blue when the cab starts, then while playing a game the buttons needed will flash to indicate which ones will be used.  In addition I want the admin buttons (pause, exit, enter) to be different colors.  I went into Controls Editor and changed the admin button colors but they don't stay lit outside of the frontend.  Can't I get the buttons to always light whether I am in Hyperspin or if I'm just in Windows?

Edit: I made a new .lay & .lwax file but I cannot access either from the Config program for Game Play Animation  :dunno
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 09:24:09 pm by urbecrisch »

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1315 on: February 08, 2017, 08:52:32 am »
I have been messing around more with blinky but still not getting too far.  I added some pics as I got an error message as I exited Hyperspin.  Also, while in Hyperspin some controls will show when I highlight a game on the wheel but I know some of the buttons are wrong and my P1 does not light up often when it should.  Maybe my cfg files are messed up?  I added a pic of what the folder looks like and there are plenty of files there but when I access the Blinky Controls Editor only a few games show up (see pic).  My goal for using this is to have all my buttons light up blue when the cab starts, then while playing a game the buttons needed will flash to indicate which ones will be used.  In addition I want the admin buttons (pause, exit, enter) to be different colors.  I went into Controls Editor and changed the admin button colors but they don't stay lit outside of the frontend.  Can't I get the buttons to always light whether I am in Hyperspin or if I'm just in Windows?

Edit: I made a new .lay & .lwax file but I cannot access either from the Config program for Game Play Animation  :dunno

The LEDBlinky Controls Editor only includes a few examples. Normally you should not need to use it for any MAME game unless you want to override the default colors or voice actions. But for any non-MAME emulator, you will need to configure the game controls (using the Controls Editor) OR there's also an app called RocketBlinky that will pre-configure all emulators. You might want to give it a try.

As for the error, something is just not right with your configuration. Please turn on the Debug Log option (Misc Options tab), run your FE and a few games, then email me the debug.ZIP file and I'll take a look.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

urbecrisch

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1316 on: February 11, 2017, 11:40:56 am »
Here is my zip debug file.  Let me know what  inee to do tot fix the problems you see.  Mostly the buttons lit for P2 are buttons 5&6 lit up but the voice command says up & down so not sure why they are mapped that way.  Also, there is an error when I exit Hyperspin like I mentioned prior that says I have a problem with my cfg files.  Not sure why since it is mapped out correctly.  Not sure how to get Blinky to have my admin buttons (P, Esc, Enter) stay lit.  I also want to have my LED's light up when I start my cab (All blue, except admin buttons) even when I am not in my FE.  I have been messing around with the different features in Blinky and getting used to the settings.  Just not sure how to change some of the settings I mentioned above.  Let me know what you find.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #1317 on: February 12, 2017, 11:46:35 am »
Here is my zip debug file.  Let me know what  inee to do tot fix the problems you see.  Mostly the buttons lit for P2 are buttons 5&6 lit up but the voice command says up & down so not sure why they are mapped that way.  Also, there is an error when I exit Hyperspin like I mentioned prior that says I have a problem with my cfg files.  Not sure why since it is mapped out correctly.  Not sure how to get Blinky to have my admin buttons (P, Esc, Enter) stay lit.  I also want to have my LED's light up when I start my cab (All blue, except admin buttons) even when I am not in my FE.  I have been messing around with the different features in Blinky and getting used to the settings.  Just not sure how to change some of the settings I mentioned above.  Let me know what you find.

P2B5 and P2B6 are lighting up and voiced as up/down because you have those ports (43-54) assigned to KEYCODE_I (P2B5) and KEYCODE_K (P2B6) and mame has those keyboard input codes assigned to P3_JOYSTICK_UP and P3_JOYSTICK_DOWN respectively. Basically you've got the same keyboard input code used for multiple controls. You can fix this from the mame configuration for All Games and remove those keyboard codes (I and K) from Player 3 Joystick Down and Player 3 Joystick Up. But if those keyboard codes are actually used by the P3 joystick, then you'll need to find other keyboard input codes for P2B5 and P2B6.

The error message indicates that two of your mame cfg files (dkongjr and upndown) have invalid data. I can't tell you what's wrong with those files unless you email them to me. I would just suggest deleting them and let mame regenerate the files. Or you can just ignore the errors.

This support link will explain how to set your mame admin buttons as Always Active; http://ledblinky.net/Support.htm#LightMAMEUI

As for lighting all your buttons blue, you could create a single frame animation (using the Animation Editor) with the buttons lit the way you want, then set this animation as the FE Active Animation (FE Options tab) and Game Play Animation (Game Options tab).

If you have further questions, it might be easier if you contact me directly via email. Thanks.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

jshendel

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 12, 2017, 12:46:07 pm
« Reply #1318 on: March 12, 2017, 12:35:33 pm »
I have a zero delay encoder board labeled as cy-822b.  Is there anyway I can make this work with LEDBlinky or similar program?  Trying to set up the program, but it says "No LED controllers detected" I am also using hyperspin.

wemr97dl

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2024, 11:49:48 pm
  • KEEP GOING!
« Reply #1319 on: March 14, 2017, 02:07:53 pm »
Just upgraded my computer and trying out BigBox, I copied my LEDBlinky folder over to my new desktop but i keep getting files does not exist errors? I need to download the latest version anyway, but don't want to reconfigure everything, what all files would i need to copy over?

Also using rocket launcher as the only emulator in Big Box should i setup support in both Big Box and Rocket Launcher?? or just one or the other??
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 02:12:13 pm by wemr97dl »