Main > Software Forum

LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - v8.2

<< < (382/392) > >>

Headrush69:
Is LEDBlinky/MAME Output Test hardcoded to just read outputs from MAME?

I'm trying to read inputs from Demulshooter games and Teknoparrot games which can output MAME outputs, but I don't get them in MAME Output Test.exe.
They do show up in MAMEhooker though. I'd prefer to use LEDBlinky for everything and also that MAMEHooker doesn't recognize my iPac Utimate as an output device.

arzoo:

--- Quote from: Headrush69 on August 31, 2022, 06:37:19 am ---Is LEDBlinky/MAME Output Test hardcoded to just read outputs from MAME?

I'm trying to read inputs from Demulshooter games and Teknoparrot games which can output MAME outputs, but I don't get them in MAME Output Test.exe.
They do show up in MAMEhooker though. I'd prefer to use LEDBlinky for everything and also that MAMEHooker doesn't recognize my iPac Utimate as an output device.

--- End quote ---

LEDBlinky uses the mame interop library (mame.dll) for mame outputs.

gstav:
hey! I have some problems with LEDBlinky blocking my demulshooter + MAMEHooker comunication.
Im running Launchbox/BigBox with LEDBlinky for all normal controls.
What I would want is some way to block the hooking process of LEDBlinky , start the game to get the Demulshooter+MAMEHooker functions, and the whenexit the game set LEDBlinky back on again
Is there any way I can switch this via script or someting? Would be great  :applaud:

arzoo:

--- Quote from: gstav on September 08, 2022, 10:02:47 am ---hey! I have some problems with LEDBlinky blocking my demulshooter + MAMEHooker comunication.
Im running Launchbox/BigBox with LEDBlinky for all normal controls.
What I would want is some way to block the hooking process of LEDBlinky , start the game to get the Demulshooter+MAMEHooker functions, and the whenexit the game set LEDBlinky back on again
Is there any way I can switch this via script or someting? Would be great  :applaud:

--- End quote ---

LEDBlinky can't connect and disconnect from mame outputs on the fly, so unfortunately what you're asking is not possible.

gstav:
Ok, thanks!  :timebomb: bummer! Launchbox restart ledblinky if I kill its process when running a game,
Tried to make some blocking script during the time of the game but no luck yet. Do you know how I could do this?  :notworthy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version