Main > Software Forum

LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - v8.2

<< < (371/413) > >>

arzoo:

--- Quote from: zeorangr on February 19, 2022, 11:16:17 am ---I went ahead and just bought another license - I'll be more careful with moving it around this time.

--- End quote ---
:cheers:

tom.coppola@icloud.com:
Installed version 8.2 this morning. Unfortunately the program will not load. It starts and then immediately stops. I had to go back to version 8.1.1. After doing that the program works just fine. Anyone else having this issue with 8.2? Im on windows 10 home.

Ginsonic:

--- Quote from: tom.coppola@icloud.com on April 16, 2022, 01:19:19 pm ---Installed version 8.2 this morning. Unfortunately the program will not load. It starts and then immediately stops. I had to go back to version 8.1.1. After doing that the program works just fine. Anyone else having this issue with 8.2? Im on windows 10 home.

--- End quote ---

Same here unfortunately. After starting Launchbox, LedBlinky starts and terminates. It seems, that according to the log file it receives a FE_QUIT message and stops.
V8.1.0.1 works flawlessly.

arzoo:

--- Quote from: Ginsonic on April 24, 2022, 05:08:30 am ---
--- Quote from: tom.coppola@icloud.com on April 16, 2022, 01:19:19 pm ---Installed version 8.2 this morning. Unfortunately the program will not load. It starts and then immediately stops. I had to go back to version 8.1.1. After doing that the program works just fine. Anyone else having this issue with 8.2? Im on windows 10 home.

--- End quote ---

Same here unfortunately. After starting Launchbox, LedBlinky starts and terminates. It seems, that according to the log file it receives a FE_QUIT message and stops.
V8.1.0.1 works flawlessly.

--- End quote ---

Could one or both of you re-upgrade to 8.2, turn on the Debug Log option, then email me the debug.zip and/or debug.log file. I'd like to figure this out. Thanks!

Ginsonic:

--- Quote from: arzoo on April 24, 2022, 09:28:01 am ---Could one or both of you re-upgrade to 8.2, turn on the Debug Log option, then email me the debug.zip and/or debug.log file. I'd like to figure this out. Thanks!

--- End quote ---
Hi Arzoo, Yes of course, I will do it tomorrow!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version