Main > Software Forum

LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - v8.2

<< < (369/375) > >>

arzoo:

--- Quote from: gstav on January 19, 2022, 07:44:08 am ---Is it possible to clear the buttons with a command?

--- End quote ---

You could create a single-frame animation that just has all the LED ports off and then run that from a batch or script file. For example, if your animations is called alloff.lwax, the command would be:
<path>\LEDBlinky\LEDBlinky.exe "alloff.lwax S"
The "S" parameter is SingleLoop.

There's also a command (14) to control individual or multiple ports. The readme and Install and Config pdf document all the command line options.

SuperMagoAlex:
Hi,
I'm using Maximus Arcade/Batch Files to run lot of arcade pc games (the loaders I'm using are Teknoparrot and JConfig and I make an .ahk file for each game). Is it possible to use Ledblinky with these games? I tried to use Controls Editor but no games appear in the "unknown games" list  :(
Thanks!

arzoo:

--- Quote from: SuperMagoAlex on January 29, 2022, 05:32:35 pm ---Hi,
I'm using Maximus Arcade/Batch Files to run lot of arcade pc games (the loaders I'm using are Teknoparrot and JConfig and I make an .ahk file for each game). Is it possible to use Ledblinky with these games? I tried to use Controls Editor but no games appear in the "unknown games" list  :(
Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Yes, you'll just have to add the LEDBlinky GameStart command to your ahk scripts for each game;

--- Code: ---LEDBlinky.exe <game> <emulator>
--- End code ---
After you do that, the new games will show up in the unknown games list and you can then configure the controls.

SuperMagoAlex:

--- Quote from: arzoo on January 29, 2022, 06:39:42 pm ---Yes, you'll just have to add the LEDBlinky GameStart command to your ahk scripts for each game;

--- Code: ---LEDBlinky.exe <game> <emulator>
--- End code ---
After you do that, the new games will show up in the unknown games list and you can then configure the controls.

--- End quote ---

Thx, I'll try!

zeorangr:
Hey All -

I'm running into a somewhat odd issue with LEDBlinky (and I suspect it's not actually LEDBlinky that has the issue, but something in windows, with how this is presenting) - basically, my buttons are all lighting correctly, and will flash each control as configured when a game loads, but there's no 'voice' - it's not speaking the button commands.

It was working up until a couple of days ago.  I'm not sure what's changed since then. 

I've tried changing the narrator voice in LEDBlinky config, but that doesn't seem to do anything.

I'm not really seeing anything that's standing out to me in the LEDBlinky debug.log on this - I'm not really seeing any differences in the logged output from before and after this stopped working.  It looks like LEDBlinky itself thinks it's handling the text-to-speech calls normally, from what I can tell.

I will note that if I go to windows settings and into the narrator options, testing there will produce the selected narrator's 'spoken voice' - just not when launching games from my frontend.

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version