Main > Software Forum

LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - v8.2

<< < (3/413) > >>

kegger:
This is an awesome plugin, started using it today. Now I'm new to the setup and I am having a few problems.... I have an asteroids layout but i can't get a couple of button's to light. I did remap them in  the game but still no luck. Also having the same problem with no matter what game it is. The button will light when in animation but will not light in Mame any ideas on this.  I am using Pac Drive's 2 of them.  ;D 

Thanks

Keg

headkaze:
Arzoo: There also seems to be a few people (including me) who are getting access violations when running the LEDBlinky Animation Editor. Sorry I don't have a screenshot of it right now, but I can get one if needed.

rdenis:
I'm having a couple of issues which I am not sure are software or hardware related.  Hopefully someone can shed some light or point me in the right direction.  I am using version 3.0 of Blinky and a few of my control panel buttons are lit with RGB's driven by LED Wiz.  I have RGB's at P1B1, P1B3, P1B5 and P2B1, P2B3, P2B5.

First issue:  I am not getting all game controls lit up properly - eg.  Street Fighter 2 - Player one buttons 1,3,5 all light properly in correct colors, however player 2 only lights buttons 1 and 3 correctly - button 5 does not light at all.  I looked in the colors.ini file and it looks correct, even changed some of the colors to make sure I had the right ini file.  The RGB buttons all light up properly otherwise (Mala Start, Mala Exit, Game Pause, etc.)  This one really has me stumped.

2)  I am trying to get the "Flash start buttons when credits are available" to work properly but I am getting some weird behavior.  I have single LED's in the P1 and P2 buttons (driven by LED Wiz).  I have intensity set to 49 for both of them (no blinking).  When I get credits, the P1 and/or P2 lights flash in an erratic pattern with different time intervals - I can best describe the pattern as quick flash, pause, quick flash, pause, long flash, pause - and then it repeats.  I have had the exact same results on Galaga, Dig Dug, and Asteroids.  I have run the MameOutput utility to record the game outputs and everything looks good.  Unfortunately the utility does not report the length of time of each output state so I can't tell if this is a Mame issue or hardware issue.  I have tried various configurations - blinking/not blinking, active/inactive, etc. and still the same results.

ANy thoughts?

kegger:
I also have the same behavior for blink on credits flashes quick a couple of times then stay lit then back to quick flash ???

arzoo:

--- Quote from: headkaze on January 19, 2008, 12:22:21 am ---Arzoo: There also seems to be a few people (including me) who are getting access violations when running the LEDBlinky Animation Editor. Sorry I don't have a screenshot of it right now, but I can get one if needed.

--- End quote ---

hk,
When do you get the access violation, at startup, on exit, playing an animation? Tx.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version