Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: i had it...now it's gone  (Read 3019 times)

skirge66

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 03, 2003, 06:25:58 am
  • the stupid will normally punish themselves
i had it...now it's gone
« on: April 29, 2003, 10:12:25 am »
well about a month ago, i found a picture on line, thought i saved it, but now i can't find it anywhere on my hard drive, i can only assume that i had too much to drink that day and tarded out.

i was hopeing that one of youse might be able to help
i t was a picture just about the full width of a 19" monitor wide. It was a pic of a bunch of video game characters standing together like they were posing for a group photo, standing directly in the middle of the montage was megaman who was much taller than everyone else in the picture, i know it's not much to go by, but you never know who found what...i've searched high and low with everything from google to webcrawler and can't find the site again, hope you can help.

next thing i was hoping to find was a font of the text used in the actual mame logo, i'm not sure if one even exists, of if anyone has it, knows where to get it, or ever made one.  i haven't had any luck finding it if it is out there, again any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated
« Last Edit: April 29, 2003, 10:17:07 am by skirge66 »
skirge66

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you find a bigger rock to throw