Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: SalmonKing, Please Release The Source Code!!!  (Read 16452 times)

hitandrun

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 03, 2010, 10:13:08 pm
SalmonKing, Please Release The Source Code!!!
« on: August 17, 2007, 08:59:29 pm »
Since you have decided to quit the project for good, will you please release the source code so others can carry on your great work?  Thanks for all of the hard work you put into this app!

digitaldj

Re: SalmonKing, Please Release The Source Code!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2007, 11:06:44 pm »
Salmon,

I have to say it has been a great app on my jukebox and I apologise for not taking the time to send you a donation.

I also would like to see you release the source code and make it open source for others to add to it etc.

Please consider this option!
Thanks,
Kevin

egosbar

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 17, 2014, 12:26:20 am
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 07:49:35 am »
salmon king please release the source code ,  a great program that still needs some fixes

egosbar

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 03:56:17 pm »
a new program is being built , skg jukebox ,  software built around skjuke with better features , skeptical geek is the man and if any programmers would like to help then it would be an idea to chat to him

look at the software forum here

egosbar

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 09:08:23 pm »
a new program is being built , skg jukebox ,  software built around skjuke with better features , skeptical geek is the man and if any programmers would like to help then it would be an idea to chat to him

look at the software forum here  http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=100190.0