Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: SK Jukebox 4.0.1 skips songs?  (Read 15396 times)

hitandrun

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 03, 2010, 10:13:08 pm
SK Jukebox 4.0.1 skips songs?
« on: July 20, 2007, 07:52:05 pm »
I am running the 4.0.1 version and I can't figure out why it skips songs randomly.  It will pull up the song for a split second and they move to the next.  Every song that it does this plays fine pulled up individually.  It does it with the que and on random mode.  Any thoughts?  Thanks in advance!

whatisk

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 27, 2017, 06:41:39 am
  • Nothing to see here
Re: SK Jukebox 4.0.1 skips songs?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 11:34:53 pm »
This was something that was discussed on the SKJ website forums, but so far has not been fixed.
I was sure I never used to get it, but it recently started happening (after h/w change and reinstall of everything). Even if I go back to 4.0.0 it still happens.

I think it might not happen on version 3, but it doesn't have video support...
No trees were harmed in the creation of this post. Though several electrons were severely inconvenienced.

hitandrun

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 07:57:59 pm »
Thanks for the reply!  ;D

hitandrun

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 08:11:05 am »
One more question.  Is the program skipping for anyone using tags instead of directory structure?  I have also noticed that the program doesn't skip when manually pressing the skip track button.  It only seems to do it when the song finishes and tries to que up the next song.

Sorry if this has already been discussed.  I wish I could read the user forums at SK's site (which is down).

Also,  if anyone has the last version that doesn't skip (I think 3.0??), could they please PM me?  I would love to try it out.

Thanks,

hitandrun

whatisk

• Offline Offline
  • Nothing to see here
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 06:20:23 pm »
You've got a PM  :)
No trees were harmed in the creation of this post. Though several electrons were severely inconvenienced.

reptile_is_dead

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 12, 2007, 04:02:01 pm
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 12:26:13 pm »
Does any one know where I can get hold of version 3?   I'm running 4 and it is skipping every other song.  I'm using directory structure not tags.

I hope this can be fixed I've just got my cab sorted after adding a numeric keypad for SK Jukebox. I don't want to have to go to another program if I can help it. 

whatisk

• Offline Offline
  • Nothing to see here
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 06:00:54 pm »
Does any one know where I can get hold of version 3?   I'm running 4 and it is skipping every other song.  I'm using directory structure not tags.

I hope this can be fixed I've just got my cab sorted after adding a numeric keypad for SK Jukebox. I don't want to have to go to another program if I can help it. 

You've got PM  :)

psychotech

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 27, 2011, 11:01:50 pm
    • psychotech
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 08:37:32 pm »
I'm using directory structure ..No skipping with audio or video.

But then again, I'm using Win98SE !

;) .. :(

psychotech