Front End Support > MaLa Frontend

GameLists: Multiple emuls in same list work-around solution

<< < (2/68) > >>

CM:
Is your layout switching angled views of the CP for each game?  My cab's artwork only has top-down CP views.  If you have these for every game .. are they being distributed anywhere?  I must have missed this ...

SGT:

--- Quote from: CM on July 03, 2007, 05:11:58 pm ---Is your layout switching angled views of the CP for each game?  My cab's artwork only has top-down CP views.  If you have these for every game .. are they being distributed anywhere?  I must have missed this ...

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure where I downloaded these from about a year ago. Most are angled like Commando below.  Going through my lists, I finally found one like you are talking about (see Assault screenshot).  Of course I only have about 250 mame roms.  A few have none and therefore default to the background control panel underneath the image.

With the right software, that image could probably be manipulated to look a lot better.

shock_:
Looks to me like they're normal cpanel images but squished.  In MaLa this can be achieved by GUI » Options » untick "keep aspect ratio" - although beware, this will affect ALL your images, including snaps and videos - so use with caution unless you load a different Layout file for your vertical and horizontal layouts. (If you do that, you can make sure your snap regions are in the right aspect ratio)

Anubis_au:
SGT, beautiful work. Thanks for such a well documented work-around.

I recently posted a thread re MaLa tree for all the different consoles etc but with this work around that all might be redundant.

:cheers:

SGT:

--- Quote from: Anubis_au on July 09, 2007, 11:01:27 pm ---SGT, beautiful work. Thanks for such a well documented work-around.

I recently posted a thread re MaLa tree for all the different consoles etc but with this work around that all might be redundant.

:cheers:

--- End quote ---

Thanks man.  A blind hog will root up an acorn every once in a while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version