Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Pac Man soundbyte on Wow Wow Wubbzy  (Read 1527 times)

vintagegamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 16, 2014, 07:41:40 am
  • Seasoned Arcade Survivor.
Pac Man soundbyte on Wow Wow Wubbzy
« on: July 02, 2007, 05:37:33 pm »
My daughter enjoys watching Wow Wow Wubbzy on the Noggin channel whenever it's on- the funny thing is every time I catch it with her, I end up hearing yet another familiar soundbyte..

Last time I watched it with her was actually in March, when I clearly heard R2-D2 from Star Wars.

Today however, I heard something I knew you guys would appreciate- one of the characters was trying to get a toy out of one of those machines with the claw you drop down into the prize pile, and every time he missed out, the soundbyte used was the soundbyte heard when Pac Man dies in the arcade game (nee-eee-eeerrrr-WOPWOP).  I also heard some bionic woman soundbytes when someone was jumping, but the Pac Man one really jumped out from the past, as I haven't played original Pac in a looooooooooong time!

Thought you guys might appreciate that tidbit..

VINTAGEGAMER
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 05:39:49 pm by vintagegamer »